Jarrow Formulas - Toco-Sorb (Hair loss)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I can offer some general thoughts:

    I use several Jarrow Brands products. I am VERY impressed with them. The price/performance is really good, and they are available at Vitacost, Swanson and most all other retailers art a fairly decent discount.

    I started the Toco product recently. I also use other Vit E-related compounds from other suppliers. My use for the Toco product is for LDL management.

    I also use - and very highly recommend - Jarrow B-Right. It is a methyl B complex. I used 3 each day, along with the TMG I take.

    I also use Jarrow Ginger extract, Jarrow Ashwaganda, Jarrow Cordyceps, Jarrow d-Limonene, and Jarrow Selenium (in the form of Methylselenocysteine).


  2. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Yea I got the email. Idk a bit to pricey for my taste but looks good
    Yeah their price is outrageous, that's why I'm hoping NutraPlanet picks it up so we can grab it for a much more reasonable price like before.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by RickyBDragon View Post
    Yeah their price is outrageous, that's why I'm hoping NutraPlanet picks it up so we can grab it for a much more reasonable price like before.
    I'm sure it will eventually go down but they're starting point is way to high. Once price goes down I'm sure they will get more customers. But for now that sh!t could stay right there lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  4. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I'm sure it will eventually go down but they're starting point is way to high. Once price goes down I'm sure they will get more customers. But for now that sh!t could stay right there lol

    Might depend on how much Eric's bail was.

    I kid, I kid. Glad PF is able to get back on their feet again.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Might depend on how much Eric's bail was. I kid, I kid. Glad PF is able to get back on their feet again.
    That was funny. Good one.

    Let's see how long this lasts until he goes back to ph
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       


  6. Jarrows is great I use their organic whey protein

  7. how is it "much better" than Toco-8?
    BPS Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Jarrows is great I use their organic whey protein
    How much does that run
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    How much does that run
    25-30 bucks I believe
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Jarrow's Toco-Sorb
    By joebo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 04:04 PM
  2. Hair loss?
    By noob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 03:16 PM
  3. hair loss
    By q-tip in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 10:03 PM
  4. Sharing my 1-test experience (hair loss)
    By lm037 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 05:01 PM
  5. Hair Loss
    By Hammer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 05:19 PM
Log in
Log in