Jarrow Formulas - Toco-Sorb (Hair loss)
- 12-01-2013, 01:18 PM
I can offer some general thoughts:
I use several Jarrow Brands products. I am VERY impressed with them. The price/performance is really good, and they are available at Vitacost, Swanson and most all other retailers art a fairly decent discount.
I started the Toco product recently. I also use other Vit E-related compounds from other suppliers. My use for the Toco product is for LDL management.
I also use - and very highly recommend - Jarrow B-Right. It is a methyl B complex. I used 3 each day, along with the TMG I take.
I also use Jarrow Ginger extract, Jarrow Ashwaganda, Jarrow Cordyceps, Jarrow d-Limonene, and Jarrow (in the form of Methylselenocysteine).
- 12-01-2013, 01:21 PM
- 12-01-2013, 01:29 PM
12-05-2013, 08:04 PM
12-05-2013, 08:20 PM
12-05-2013, 09:58 PM
12-05-2013, 10:00 PM
how is it "much better" than?
Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
12-05-2013, 10:25 PM
12-06-2013, 12:48 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By joebo in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-03-2009, 05:04 PM
- By noob in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-13-2003, 04:16 PM
- By q-tip in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2003, 11:03 PM
- By lm037 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 30Last Post: 12-27-2002, 06:01 PM
- By Hammer in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2002, 06:19 PM