Not sure what is going on. Maybe a reaction to supplements...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so I can't sleep and I'm extremely hot. I've got the window open and it's in the teens and I still feel hot. Also feeling a bit anxious and I'm all stuffed up. The only new supplement I've been taking is Versa-1 and yesterday was day 5. The only thing different I took yesterday was a sample of Top Secret Nutrition XAT-7. I took one cap at around 2PM and took another at around 4:30 PM. So it's 3:33 AM and I have not slept yet. In order to be able to get the gym I have to get up at 9AM. But I'm too anxious to sleep.

Only other supplements I took today were, 1 packet sample Jack3d Micro pre-workout at 9:40 AM. Another sample packet Jack3d Micro sipped during my workout. I've been doing that all week long though since Monday.

Other supps,

Fish oil

Creatine Mono

Whey Isolate

Super Cissus RX

Achilles

ErgoTest-1/4 way through my second consecutive bottle.

Ubiquinol 200mg

Vit C 500 mg tablets

Usually stims don't last this long, maybe the combo of Versa-1 and the XAT-7?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I get to sleep by 5AM I could get maybe 4 hours. I doubt that though. I could always just load up on stims to artificially push me through my workout. I don't believe in that though. Stimulants and little to no sleep don't go together well. It's just not good for you. I'd probably do more harm than good that way.

AvD

AvD

Awards
I can't really give you any answers but I also used a sample packet of jacked micro and it made me feel terrible. Not only at the gym (tight chest / increased heart rate) but for a little while after, couldn't sleep and felt anxious (no heat issues).

I'm also on Versa, but this im enjoying. On day 6-7 with no sides and great vascularity and enhanced focus. No placebo, I planned on returning it lol.

Good luck, stay hydrated and lay of the micro is my suggestion.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm also on day 5, well right now day 6 of 30 carbs or less. So at this point I may be going into ketosis and that could be a factor also.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't really give you any answers but I also used a sample packet of jacked micro and it made me feel terrible. Not only at the gym (tight chest / increased heart rate) but for a little while after, couldn't sleep and felt anxious (no heat issues).

I'm also on Versa, but this im enjoying. On day 6-7 with no sides and great vascularity and enhanced focus. No placebo, I planned on returning it lol.

Thing is, I've been taking the Micro all week, since Monday. The only thing different was the sample packet I tried of Top Secret Nutrition XAT-7.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I am sitting up drinking water. No way I'll be able to get to the gym today.

AvD

AvD

Awards
ahh okay, I'm sure thats the culprit then.

Do this to relax...works like a charm every time :)

doasone.com/BreathingRooms.aspx?RoomID=12 (cant post links)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah so I was able to go to sleep finally but not able to get the gym today. So the effects of the product lasted around 12 hours. I don't think they were meant to last that long. I was really hot, seriously I was thinking of taking an ice bath.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Yeah so I was able to go to sleep finally but not able to get the gym today. So the effects of the product lasted around 12 hours. I don't think they were meant to last that long. I was really hot, seriously I was thinking of taking an ice bath.

sounds like that sample exceeded your thermogenic expectations lol.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
There's also sorts of stuff in the XAT, but what jumps out as possible culprits are:

capsicum
any of those random herbal extracts could have unfavorable alkaloids with long-acting potential

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's also sorts of stuff in the XAT, but what jumps out as possible culprits are:

capsicum
any of those random herbal extracts could have unfavorable alkaloids with long-acting potential
Thanks for the reply mr.cooper69. I just didn't expect it to last so long or for the thermogenic effect to be so strong.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel great today!. I did sleep till 11AM but didn't fall asleep till 5:30AM so....I guess the day off will do me well. Cardio tomorrow and I'll hit the weights even harder this coming Monday.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spoke too soon. About an hour ago I felt like I had some kind of crash and got a headache that won't go away. Nights with little to none sleep always catch up with me. I used to be able to handle it much better 20 years ago. Now though, it catches up with me quickly.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would kill to get 5 hours a night!

I find if things like this situation don't happen or anything that disturbs my pattern, then I'm good. As long as I get up the same time each day and go to bed the same time. Then my body gets used to that and I naturally start to feel tired at the same time each night. If I happen to mess with my schedule though things get all screwed up. Plus I make sure to not eat anything after 10:00PM and I go to sleep at 12:15-30AM each night.

If I got 5 hours or less of sleep I just could not function. Sleep, to me is the most absolute crucial part of the recovery process. Get a good nights sleep and it will change your entire day.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad to hear you figured out the problem T-Bone. All of that Jack3d Micro (double what's recommended per 24 hour period) AND a thermogenic like that is a lot especially given that VERSA-1 is somewhat stimulating itself in a different sort of way. Be careful, get some rest, and then get back to killing it in the gym. :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad to hear you figured out the problem T-Bone. All of that Jack3d Micro (double what's recommended per 24 hour period) AND a thermogenic like that is a lot especially given that VERSA-1 is somewhat stimulating itself in a different sort of way. Be careful, get some rest, and then get back to killing it in the gym. :)

Thanks Classic!.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Suck. I hate that kind of stim reaction. I'm fairly sensitive to stims and cannot take anything like Jacked or that sample of yours past 2 or 3pm.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Suck. I hate that kind of stim reaction. I'm fairly sensitive to stims and cannot take anything like Jacked or that sample of yours past 2 or 3pm.

Jacked3d doesn't give me a bad reaction at all. It works amazing for me, no jitters or anything at all, and great focus. I'm still gonna use the sample packs of this stuff, just gonna take one for now though(half the recommended dose) much earlier on in the day. At least now I know it lasts approximately 12 hours.