Looking for advice on a natty stack

whaz

whaz

Awards
So I've got a few days left on my pct from a Helladrol Cycle and I'm looking at throwing together a natty stack. I've been taking Endosurge, Erase Pro, Reduce Xt, Powerfull, DAA, and Torem for my pct. What I wanna do is run the Erase Pro EOD, Endosurge ED, and Reduce XT ED for another 4 weeks past the end of my pct (for an 8 week total - 4 weeks on pct and 4 weeks after). I have Test Powder, Anabeta Elite, Compound 20, and APS creatine nitrate at my disposal. Any opinions on what all I could add to my last four weeks of my pct extension and then run for the next four weeks when I'm off of Erase, Endo, and Reduce?

whaz

whaz

Awards
Forgot to mention I'm making fairly decent/steady gains during my pct and I'm pleasantly surprised. I'd like to keep this ball rolling as much as possible.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Anabeta Elite for sure. Forskolin has some awesome data that can be extrapolated to the post-cycle period for HPTA recovery. And the natural tboosting effects of anacyclus are a welcome addition

whaz

whaz

Awards
Yea I'm almost certainly going to be using that I'm just trying to decide on a nice little combo. He!! maybe I'll just take all of it lol.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If you intend on continuing the Erase, then now is probably as good a time as any to add on test powder. And I love APS creatine nitrate preworkout (lasts 50 days).

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established

This combination of Intimidate, Tropinol XP, and Dexparine samples is only $37.99 in the Nutraplanet store - almost $15 cheaper than the normal price for the new Tropinol XP itself.

whaz

whaz

Awards
I think I got an email about Tropinol recently. Looks pretty interesting but I kinda wanna work with what I've already got. That and the fact that the only stimulant I take is one cup of coffee each morning, so the Dexaprine is a no go for me :(

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I 2nd the anabeta elite.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test Powder and ABE should treat you nicely. Along with the APS Creatine Nitrate.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Whaz. Hmmm...how much of the Test Powder, AnaBeta Elite, Compound 20, and Creatine Nitrate do you have at your disposal? Just one bottle of each?

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
If you intend on continuing the Erase, then now is probably as good a time as any to add on test powder. And I love APS creatine nitrate preworkout (lasts 50 days).
Sorry to Hi-Jack this thread.

Cooper can i get your opinion on what you think is the most effective form of creatine?

I have tried mono which was ok, but i had massive bloating esp on the face.

I have also tried Con-cret which was ok, at least i didnt bloat.

I have nitrate and Kre on my list to try.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to Hi-Jack this thread.

Cooper can i get your opinion on what you think is the most effective form of creatine?

I have tried mono which was ok, but i had massive bloating esp on the face.

I have also tried Con-cret which was ok, at least i didnt bloat.

I have nitrate and Kre on my list to try.
Try SNS MCC.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Ok bro ill put it on my list to try.

OP sorry to be a dick, i hope this is benefiting you as well...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Try SNS MCC.
I agree with this. If con-cret didn't make you bloat, you respond well to create salts (so nitrates will work too). MCC is theoretically even better for preventing the bloat, plus you get a nice dose of chelated magnesium.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Test Powder and ABE should treat you nicely. Along with the APS Creatine Nitrate.
This, but also maybe just giving your body a break and saving it all for later.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this. If con-cret didn't make you bloat, you respond well to create salts (so nitrates will work too). MCC is theoretically even better for preventing the bloat, plus you get a nice dose of chelated magnesium.
OK will def try this. Also what do you think of DiCreatine Malate?

Cheers

whaz

whaz

Awards
Hi Whaz. Hmmm...how much of the Test Powder, AnaBeta Elite, Compound 20, and Creatine Nitrate do you have at your disposal? Just one bottle of each?
Test Powder - 1 bottle
AnaBeta - 2 bottles
Compound 20 - 1 but bought to snag a 2nd bottle
Creatine - 1 Bottle

I mainly bought all of these to kinda sample what I liked what I didn't like. If the test powder and Creatine Nitrate turn out to be solid then I'll get some more there too.

whaz

whaz

Awards
Ok bro ill put it on my list to try.

OP sorry to be a dick, i hope this is benefiting you as well...
No sweat man, I can always stand to learn more about pretty much everything lol.

whaz

whaz

Awards
This, but also maybe just giving your body a break and saving it all for later.
That has also been on my mind. Naturally since I'm seeing nice gains in pct I wanna keep pushing and everything feels great so just from a "feeling" standpoint I seem to be recovering nicely. Decisions decisions.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
That has also been on my mind. Naturally since I'm seeing nice gains in pct I wanna keep pushing and everything feels great so just from a "feeling" standpoint I seem to be recovering nicely. Decisions decisions.
Take 4 weeks of bud. Then start your next natty cycle.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya for sure let your body recover from everything. 4 weeks would be a good time frame then start your stack.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take 4 weeks of bud. Then start your next natty cycle.
^This....OR Compound 20 and Anabeta for 8 weeks together starting near the end of your PCT. Since you're already using the Endosurge I'd save the Test Powder for another time entirely. The creatine nitrate...eh, you can really add that in wherever you'd like, be that occasional use or every day use for some set period of time.