New Lean Xtreme vs Reduct XT vs Ergoobolic

Ssleeping

Awards
I have ran the old LXT 3 times and enjoyed the results but looking to branch out. I've never tried Reduce XT or Ergobolic but from what I have read net the same results. I am looking to cut for 4-6 weeks and retain as much LBM as possible if not increase just a bit. Negative sides arnt something I am interested but can deal with a bit of joint pain. Thanks in advance.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'd opt for Reduce XT until we know how the corticosteroid receptor antagonist works in the new LX. Ergobolic makes a great stack with either of the two

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I have ran the old LXT 3 times and enjoyed the results but looking to branch out. I've never tried Reduce XT or Ergobolic but from what I have read net the same results. I am looking to cut for 4-6 weeks and retain as much LBM as possible if not increase just a bit. Negative sides arnt something I am interested but can deal with a bit of joint pain. Thanks in advance.

By old LX, do you mean the original, or the last version that was available prior to the recent reformulation?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd opt for Reduce XT until we know how the corticosteroid receptor antagonist works in the new LX. Ergobolic makes a great stack with either of the two
I agree

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be quite honest if I was in your boat I'd buy the stack of New Lean Extreme and Reduce XT. We know Reduce XT is a solid product and we know old Lean Extreme rocked. What we don't know yet is how good New Lean Extreme is. If I had to guess I would say quite good because I think DS makes solid products. But we really don't know yet and you aren't getting the feedback on them yet.

You can save 14 dollars on them by getting them together so that would be what I would do. Obviously you don't need to run them together, or probably shouldn't even.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
To be quite honest if I was in your boat I'd buy the stack of New Lean Extreme and Reduce XT. We know Reduce XT is a solid product and we know old Lean Extreme rocked. What we don't know yet is how good New Lean Extreme is. If I had to guess I would say quite good because I think DS makes solid products. But we really don't know yet and you aren't getting the feedback on them yet.

You can save 14 dollars on them by getting them together so that would be what I would do. Obviously you don't need to run them together, or probably shouldn't even.
The pathways of the New Lean Xtreme and our Reduce-XT are different, MOA is not the same. I would think a stack of these 2 would be amazing at 4 caps of Reduce-XT a day and my guess is that 4 caps of the new LX would be good too...can't tell because it's a blend, but by the size of the dosage and the cost of the product I would say you would get more of the important stuff (at proper dosages) at 4 caps. Just my personal opinion, have yet to try it out.

On the other side, for general health and while on a recomp, I would think Ergobolic at 4 a day and Reduce-XT at 4 a day too make amazing recomposition agents together...and the sleep/sweat from ergobolic while sleeping is just amazing.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The pathways of the New Lean Xtreme and our Reduce-XT are different, MOA is not the same. I would think a stack of these 2 would be amazing at 4 caps of Reduce-XT a day and my guess is that 4 caps of the new LX would be good too...can't tell because it's a blend, but by the size of the dosage and the cost of the product I would say you would get more of the important stuff (at proper dosages) at 4 caps. Just my personal opinion, have yet to try it out.

On the other side, for general health and while on a recomp, I would think Ergobolic at 4 a day and Reduce-XT at 4 a day too make amazing recomposition agents together...and the sleep/sweat from ergobolic while sleeping is just amazing.
Good insight. I still like the idea of running them apart, but I'm a pretty big tightwad lol.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
on first week of reduce xt on a low to no carb diet and results are comin in. down 4lbs and obliques just came in this morning

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
on first week of reduce xt on a low to no carb diet and results are comin in. down 4lbs and obliques just came in this morning
That is indeed a good morning. Might I suggest ECY to that exact combo?

Also Green Coffee Bean Extract is one of my go to supplements for low carb diets too!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
That is indeed a good morning. Might I suggest ECY to that exact combo?

Also Green Coffee Bean Extract is one of my go to supplements for low carb diets too!
been wantin to try an ecy stack, how would one dose this?

Ssleeping

Awards
Wow great replays so far, yes the LXT I ran was the old version which we know was a great formula. I'll probably add in a EC stack after I use up all my samples of Super HD that I was given.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Wow great replays so far, yes the LXT I ran was the old version which we know was a great formula. I'll probably add in a EC stack after I use up all my samples of Super HD that I was given.
Well this is actually the 3rd version of LX to be on the market. Reduce XT is the exact same thing as LX v1, and LX v2 is most likely what you're familiar with if you ran it in that past couple years.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ergobolic was so interesting i went ahead an got 2 bottles when i ordered that der versa 1

fovea31

Awards
I am also curious. Has anyone used BOTH? thoughts?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[[says "eff it" and decides to run 11-oxo]]

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

fovea31

Awards
I've used all 3. They each have their place. Reduce XT + Ergobolic was my favorite run
did you use both reduce xt and ergobolic at the same time? or individually? because i'm trying to debate which one to try first

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am also curious. Has anyone used BOTH? thoughts?
Going to be impossible to find feedback on Lean Extreme new because it just came out.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
effects on composition?
I don't really judge any supplement in that regard, because nothing I've taken has had a profound​ effect besides maybe ECA or Arachidonic acid

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't really judge any supplement in that regard, because nothing I've taken has had a profound​ effect besides maybe ECA or Arachidonic acid
your telling me 7 dhea or 7 keto didnt have a profound effect?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe cus ur already lean but 7 keto or cortisol inhibitors of that type usually show up big in fat loss,

...maybe you took it wrong then

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
7-oh-dhea has some pretty nice effects on me. 7-keto dhea has next to no oral bioavailability
When I said this I got nagged on by a venerable member I like and respect a lot...got told to not mess with the "Old Folk Supps" :(

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Haven't ran reduce xt, but ran Lean Xtreme. It was pretty good, and I will probably use again. I may try reduce xt instead, just to see how it is. I like 7 Keto it does me good. I ran natural EFX with youth 7 Keto, at 100mg of 7 Keto and was happy. I plan on adding that to either reduce or lean xtreme. Probably reduce Bc SNS has treated me well.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Haven't ran reduce xt, but ran Lean Xtreme. It was pretty good, and I will probably use again. I may try reduce xt instead, just to see how it is. I like 7 Keto it does me good. I ran natural EFX with youth 7 Keto, at 100mg of 7 Keto and was happy. I plan on adding that to either reduce or lean xtreme. Probably reduce Bc SNS has treated me well.
We wouldn't steer you wrong.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
We wouldn't steer you wrong.
antihero, you are definitely a company that I have enjoyed using your products. I will be getting some Reduce XT to add into th mix this month.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
antihero, you are definitely a company that I have enjoyed using your products. I will be getting some Reduce XT to add into th mix this month.
Good to hear man! Let us know how you like it, mmmmkay?!

- Valdez

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Well, i must say, i´ve taken LX a few time ago (i think it was v2) and it wasnt´s bad.

However, two weeks ago, i started Reduce XT at 3 pills per day and it seems it was helping a little on bf%, but i have to stop taking it :(

Besides some light pain on shoulders, my left calve was hurting like hell and a bruise appeared. It was something internal, not external.. And worst, i developed trigger finger on my little finger. I´ve never had it. I stopped Reduce XT on Saturday and my finger is a little better but not 100% yet. It was a shame because i have almost an half bottle of reduce xt and can´t take it

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well, i must say, i´ve taken LX a few time ago (i think it was v2) and it wasnt´s bad.

However, two weeks ago, i started Reduce XT at 3 pills per day and it seems it was helping a little on bf%, but i have to stop taking it :(

Besides some light pain on shoulders, my left calve was hurting like hell and a bruise appeared. It was something internal, not external.. And worst, i developed trigger finger on my little finger. I´ve never had it. I stopped Reduce XT on Saturday and my finger is a little better but not 100% yet. It was a shame because i have almost an half bottle of reduce xt and can´t take it
Addressing each of your side effects I can tell you it was a case of dry and swollen joints and could've been controlled with higher water and omega 3 intake. Worst case scenario to spread the dose at 1 cap with each meal or lower it to 2 caps a day.

The trigger finger and bruised calf are non related IMO, and most likely placebo effect (trigger finger) or another underlying issue (calf bruise).

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
I drink a lot of water and take an omega 3 supplement.. The calve issue i don´t know, but the trigger finger i have almost sure it´s related.. It started few days after start taking Reduce XT and i only felt some relief when i stop taking it. I presume i already had some issues on finger and or wrist (many years on computers) and with the cortisol reducing, it worsen and developed trigger finger. I read sometime ago a case or two similiar to mine on Reduce XT.

But beside this, is an excelent product and the results are visible. Maybe when i´m completely recovered i´ll take 2 per day to see what happens :)

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I drink a lot of water and take an omega 3 supplement.. The calve issue i don´t know, but the trigger finger i have almost sure it´s related.. It started few days after start taking Reduce XT and i only felt some relief when i stop taking it. I presume i already had some issues on finger and or wrist (many years on computers) and with the cortisol reducing, it worsen and developed trigger finger. I read sometime ago a case or two similiar to mine on Reduce XT.

But beside this, is an excelent product and the results are visible. Maybe when i´m completely recovered i´ll take 2 per day to see what happens :)
Definitely go with a lower dose. The object is not to eliminate cortisol, it's just to reduce it.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Definitely go with a lower dose. The object is not to eliminate cortisol, it's just to reduce it.
What do you recommend me since 3 per day are too much? 1 or 2 per day? And how to take? When i was taking 3, i took one at waking up, another 4 to 6 hours later (on pre-workout) and the last one at pre-bed. On 1 or 2 dosage, don´t know whats the best way to take it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What do you recommend me since 3 per day are too much? 1 or 2 per day? And how to take? When i was taking 3, i took one at waking up, another 4 to 6 hours later (on pre-workout) and the last one at pre-bed. On 1 or 2 dosage, don´t know whats the best way to take it.
If going down to 2 a day, do 1 upon waking and 1 pre-bed. If your cortisol is still too low, reduce the dose to just 1 cap daily upon rising.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2,000mg-4,000mg of EPA/DHA combined daily of omega 3 fatty acids.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
If going down to 2 a day, do 1 upon waking and 1 pre-bed. If your cortisol is still too low, reduce the dose to just 1 cap daily upon rising.
^ exactly this. Personally I've found 1 cap per day to work just fine. 2 and I start to feel it (but can deal with it for a few weeks). 3 is nothing short of miserable.

xFireBullx

Awards
quick bump. sorry to hijack.. was thinking of grabbing the LX+reduce xt stack, any thoughts? I can't decide which to use out of reduce xt, ergo, or LX. Only one out of the 3 i have used was LX (about 3-4 years ago) and I really liked it

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
quick bump. sorry to hijack.. was thinking of grabbing the LX+reduce xt stack, any thoughts? I can't decide which to use out of reduce xt, ergo, or LX. Only one out of the 3 i have used was LX (about 3-4 years ago) and I really liked it
LX went through a few formula changes. If you really liked it 3-4 years ago hit up Reduce, it should be the same formula LX was that you used years ago

xFireBullx

Awards
Ok cool thanks bro, looks like im going with ergo + reduce xt

might log it on here mainly for personal

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok cool thanks bro, looks like im going with ergo + reduce xt

might log it on here mainly for personal
Link us, we'll follow. Logs are good for personal accountability and so others can help motivate you, it's win, win.