New Lean Xtreme vs Reduct XT vs Ergoobolic

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Haven't ran reduce xt, but ran Lean Xtreme. It was pretty good, and I will probably use again. I may try reduce xt instead, just to see how it is. I like 7 Keto it does me good. I ran natural EFX with youth 7 Keto, at 100mg of 7 Keto and was happy. I plan on adding that to either reduce or lean xtreme. Probably reduce Bc SNS has treated me well.
    We wouldn't steer you wrong.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

7-oh-dhea has some pretty nice effects on me. 7-keto dhea has next to no oral bioavailability
    What about topically?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    We wouldn't steer you wrong.
    antihero, you are definitely a company that I have enjoyed using your products. I will be getting some Reduce XT to add into th mix this month.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

4. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    What about topically?
    It works topically, but you have Reduce XT to circumvent the oral issue!
  5. Re: New Lean Xtreme vs Reduct XT vs Ergoobolic

Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    antihero, you are definitely a company that I have enjoyed using your products. I will be getting some Reduce XT to add into th mix this month.
    Good to hear man! Let us know how you like it, mmmmkay?!

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   

6. Well, i must say, iīve taken LX a few time ago (i think it was v2) and it wasntīs bad.

However, two weeks ago, i started Reduce XT at 3 pills per day and it seems it was helping a little on bf%, but i have to stop taking it

Besides some light pain on shoulders, my left calve was hurting like hell and a bruise appeared. It was something internal, not external.. And worst, i developed trigger finger on my little finger. Iīve never had it. I stopped Reduce XT on Saturday and my finger is a little better but not 100% yet. It was a shame because i have almost an half bottle of reduce xt and canīt take it

7. Quote Originally Posted by DoubleM101 View Post
    Well, i must say, iīve taken LX a few time ago (i think it was v2) and it wasntīs bad.

However, two weeks ago, i started Reduce XT at 3 pills per day and it seems it was helping a little on bf%, but i have to stop taking it

Besides some light pain on shoulders, my left calve was hurting like hell and a bruise appeared. It was something internal, not external.. And worst, i developed trigger finger on my little finger. Iīve never had it. I stopped Reduce XT on Saturday and my finger is a little better but not 100% yet. It was a shame because i have almost an half bottle of reduce xt and canīt take it
    Addressing each of your side effects I can tell you it was a case of dry and swollen joints and could've been controlled with higher water and omega 3 intake. Worst case scenario to spread the dose at 1 cap with each meal or lower it to 2 caps a day.

The trigger finger and bruised calf are non related IMO, and most likely placebo effect (trigger finger) or another underlying issue (calf bruise).
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

8. I drink a lot of water and take an omega 3 supplement.. The calve issue i donīt know, but the trigger finger i have almost sure itīs related.. It started few days after start taking Reduce XT and i only felt some relief when i stop taking it. I presume i already had some issues on finger and or wrist (many years on computers) and with the cortisol reducing, it worsen and developed trigger finger. I read sometime ago a case or two similiar to mine on Reduce XT.

But beside this, is an excelent product and the results are visible. Maybe when iīm completely recovered iīll take 2 per day to see what happens

9. Quote Originally Posted by DoubleM101 View Post
    I drink a lot of water and take an omega 3 supplement.. The calve issue i donīt know, but the trigger finger i have almost sure itīs related.. It started few days after start taking Reduce XT and i only felt some relief when i stop taking it. I presume i already had some issues on finger and or wrist (many years on computers) and with the cortisol reducing, it worsen and developed trigger finger. I read sometime ago a case or two similiar to mine on Reduce XT.

But beside this, is an excelent product and the results are visible. Maybe when iīm completely recovered iīll take 2 per day to see what happens
    Definitely go with a lower dose. The object is not to eliminate cortisol, it's just to reduce it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Definitely go with a lower dose. The object is not to eliminate cortisol, it's just to reduce it.
    What do you recommend me since 3 per day are too much? 1 or 2 per day? And how to take? When i was taking 3, i took one at waking up, another 4 to 6 hours later (on pre-workout) and the last one at pre-bed. On 1 or 2 dosage, donīt know whats the best way to take it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by DoubleM101 View Post
    What do you recommend me since 3 per day are too much? 1 or 2 per day? And how to take? When i was taking 3, i took one at waking up, another 4 to 6 hours later (on pre-workout) and the last one at pre-bed. On 1 or 2 dosage, donīt know whats the best way to take it.
    If going down to 2 a day, do 1 upon waking and 1 pre-bed. If your cortisol is still too low, reduce the dose to just 1 cap daily upon rising.

12. 2,000mg-4,000mg of EPA/DHA combined daily of omega 3 fatty acids.

13. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

If going down to 2 a day, do 1 upon waking and 1 pre-bed. If your cortisol is still too low, reduce the dose to just 1 cap daily upon rising.
    ^ exactly this. Personally I've found 1 cap per day to work just fine. 2 and I start to feel it (but can deal with it for a few weeks). 3 is nothing short of miserable.

14. quick bump. sorry to hijack.. was thinking of grabbing the LX+reduce xt stack, any thoughts? I can't decide which to use out of reduce xt, ergo, or LX. Only one out of the 3 i have used was LX (about 3-4 years ago) and I really liked it

15. Quote Originally Posted by xFireBullx View Post
    quick bump. sorry to hijack.. was thinking of grabbing the LX+reduce xt stack, any thoughts? I can't decide which to use out of reduce xt, ergo, or LX. Only one out of the 3 i have used was LX (about 3-4 years ago) and I really liked it
    LX went through a few formula changes. If you really liked it 3-4 years ago hit up Reduce, it should be the same formula LX was that you used years ago
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

16. Ok cool thanks bro, looks like im going with ergo + reduce xt

might log it on here mainly for personal

17. Quote Originally Posted by xFireBullx View Post
    Ok cool thanks bro, looks like im going with ergo + reduce xt

might log it on here mainly for personal
    Link us, we'll follow. Logs are good for personal accountability and so others can help motivate you, it's win, win.
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

18. will do!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New LEAN XTREME Sneak Peak Inside...Save 66%
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 03:25 PM
  2. ETA for Lean Xtreme or Reduce XT
    By fatburner2007 in forum Nutraplanet