What universal animal supplements should i use?
- 01-31-2013, 08:23 PM
- 01-31-2013, 08:32 PM
Why does it have to be Universal Animal? Too be honest the only thing out of the Animal line that I would recommend to a teenager is the Animal Pak, and even that's over priced and unnecessary. There's better multi vitamins that don't contain 11 pills per serving.
01-31-2013, 08:35 PM
01-31-2013, 08:39 PM
I'm under the assumption that you're a teenager. All I would recommend is good and training. Your body can accomplish much more with just that at your age. If you're really wanting supplements then whey protein and possibly creatine monohydrate would be a good starter. Id avoid preworkout due to some younger guys will over do it and use it as a crutch. Shop online, it's cheap.
01-31-2013, 08:43 PM
01-31-2013, 09:03 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By teamtoofast in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 04-24-2012, 12:05 PM
- By ackernik in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 12-08-2011, 03:17 AM
- By DVG in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 12-02-2010, 04:47 PM
- By Rick28 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-25-2008, 07:13 PM
- By jlynch in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2003, 11:25 AM