What universal animal supplements should i use?

1. Registered User

What universal animal supplements should i use?

I'm in football and powerlifting I have a high intensity workout everyday I was wondering what animal supp's I should use

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Why does it have to be Universal Animal? Too be honest the only thing out of the Animal line that I would recommend to a teenager is the Animal Pak, and even that's over priced and unnecessary. There's better multi vitamins that don't contain 11 pills per serving.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Why does it have to be Universal Animal?
    It doesn't I just heard it was something I should get into but if you have and suggestions please help
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

I'm under the assumption that you're a teenager. All I would recommend is good and training. Your body can accomplish much more with just that at your age. If you're really wanting supplements then whey protein and possibly creatine monohydrate would be a good starter. Id avoid preworkout due to some younger guys will over do it and use it as a crutch. Shop online, it's cheap.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I'm under the assumption that you're a teenager. All I would recommend is good and training. Your body can accomplish much more with just that at your age. If you're really wanting supplements then whey protein and possibly creatine monohydrate would be a good starter. Id avoid preworkout due to some younger guys will over do it and use it as a crutch. Shop online, it's cheap.
    Thanks man and Yeah I'm 18 I already take a pre work out 1mr I just need a good post supp and a vitamin also I never seem to get enough calories to benefit from my workout
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by and_drew17 View Post

Thanks man and Yeah I'm 18 I already take a pre work out 1mr I just need a good post supp and a vitamin also I never seem to get enough calories to benefit from my workout
    Along with a diet full of veggies I'd recommend the following multi's- Orange Triad, iForce Multi, or Anavite. Fish oil is also a great supplement you can use every day that provides multiple benefits. As for post workout, I'd recommend carbs and whey protein..or just meat. I buy whatever is on sale, whey is whey to me. Right now I'm taking Ultimate Flurry. I'll use ON Gold Standard and Gaspari myofusion. Dymatize is good as well. The list goes on. As for you not getting enough calories...you gotta eat dude, simple as that. Is your goal to bulk?
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 11:05 AM
  2. 400 Meter Supplements? What should I use?
    By ackernik in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 02:17 AM
  3. What kind of supplements should I use?
    By DVG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 03:47 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 06:13 PM
  5. what should i use??
    By jlynch in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-17-2003, 10:25 AM