Oxy Elite Pro New Formula vs Old Formula

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
Has anyone tested out both of these and have any feedback as to how they compare to one another?

I'm looking for a client of mine who really doesn't want much of a stimulant product. I liked the old version, but personally didn't care for the 1,3 in it. It worked well for me and I didn't feel all that cracked out, but not sure how he will react if I get him the old version.

Thanks.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
I would rate both as very strong in rhe stimulant category and I frequently ingest 600mg or more of caffeine per day. Although I have never been too fond of yohimbe... always gives me crazyanxiety

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone tested out both of these and have any feedback as to how they compare to one another?

I'm looking for a client of mine who really doesn't want much of a stimulant product. I liked the old version, but personally didn't care for the 1,3 in it. It worked well for me and I didn't feel all that cracked out, but not sure how he will react if I get him the old version.

Thanks.
Both have been reported to being very effective, just more if a personal preference.

If they're looking into a lower stim fat burner, Recreate would be a phenomenal option. Very small dose of caffeine.

newbreed

Awards
Both have been reported to being very effective, just more if a personal preference.

If they're looking into a lower stim fat burner, Recreate would be a phenomenal option. Very small dose of caffeine.
Yeah if you're looking for a lower stim thermogenic, Recreate would be good to try. I have someone who isn't a fan of stims and loves this product as she doesn't get jitters from it and she has lost a good amount of bodyfat while using it.