Compound 20 Update

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I am about to finish my bottle of Compound 20 I received with the Test Powder IC release. I was honestly expecting this to be some garbage supplement. I wanted to lose a few pounds so I said what the hell and tried it out. First of all, I did not notice a whole lot in terms of fat loss beyond what I usually get with a slight caloric reduction. Maybe a bit more lean than I usually would get but hard to tell.

On the other hand, my lifts have shot up. I have put 20-30 pounds for the same amount of reps on bent rows, squats, and deads. My aux lifts have climbed up as well. I purposely didn't read up on what this compound was supposed to do (other than I heard it was for fat loss) so that I could better assess the results I was achieving. Also, I have been getting much more pumped in the gym.

Curious to see if anyone else noticed this or if it was just a coincidence. Its not often I get gains in numbers like that in such a short amount of time. Especially after 11 years of training.

I think it would be much better used towards maintaining strength during a cut as opposed to using it for fat loss.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for taking your time to put this great review together. Keep spreading the good word!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I am about to finish my bottle of Compound 20 I received with the Test Powder IC release. I was honestly expecting this to be some garbage supplement. I wanted to lose a few pounds so I said what the hell and tried it out. First of all, I did not notice a whole lot in terms of fat loss beyond what I usually get with a slight caloric reduction. Maybe a bit more lean than I usually would get but hard to tell.

On the other hand, my lifts have shot up. I have put 20-30 pounds for the same amount of reps on bent rows, squats, and deads. My aux lifts have climbed up as well. I purposely didn't read up on what this compound was supposed to do (other than I heard it was for fat loss) so that I could better assess the results I was achieving. Also, I have been getting much more pumped in the gym.

Curious to see if anyone else noticed this or if it was just a coincidence. Its not often I get gains in numbers like that in such a short amount of time. Especially after 11 years of training.

I think it would be much better used towards maintaining strength during a cut as opposed to using it for fat loss.
That is precisely how I personally use Compound 20... It seems our results are pretty similar.

I did notice leaning from it, but the key was being able to touch heavier weights and push harder through my leaning phases. K

Keep up the good work, and please keep us updated on your progress!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I too noticed strength gains while cutting calories. It's my favorite usp labs product to date. I'd definitely use it to maintain and even gain strength while cutting down. This thread is making me want to start it right away but I'm trying to hold back a bit before I start stacking things with Versa-1. However, I see versa-1 as more of nooptropic type product...So far anyway.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Alright fellers, I know they are two diff products but how does it compare to AB or ABE? I scored a bottle and traded for another so I have two :). I am dieting for my first physique show this may and planning on running it along side two bottles of versa 1 a week after my comp or shortly after. My fav natty supp by far would be AB. I haven't read up too much on C20 but am slowly getting intrigued with USP prods. Thanks for the insight fellas. Ill be doing clean bulk or rather a recomp

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright fellers, I know they are two diff products but how does it compare to AB or ABE? I scored a bottle and traded for another so I have two :). I am dieting for my first physique show this may and planning on running it along side two bottles of versa 1 a week after my comp or shortly after. My fav natty supp by far would be AB. I haven't read up too much on C20 but am slowly getting intrigued with USP prods. Thanks for the insight fellas. Ill be doing clean bulk or rather a recomp

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html
It's a completely different product than Anabeta or Anabeta elite.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I'd say I like Anabeta better. They are two different products but both gave me great strength and pumps. Going to pick up another bottle of c20 when funds permit. Just hit legs again and strength continues to go up.

Really pleasantly surprised with this stuff

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is precisely how I personally use Compound 20... It seems our results are pretty similar.

I did notice leaning from it, but the key was being able to touch heavier weights and push harder through my leaning phases. K

Keep up the good work, and please keep us updated on your progress!
Thanks man I will. Definitely want to run two bottles stacked with some anabeta in the future. Should have awesome strength gains

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Compound 20 results seem to creep up on me and build with time. I could never run just one bottle. It really starts to shine when you get into your 3rd and fourth week and just gets better from that point on.

boogyman

Awards
My first big stack was anabeta elite, erase pro, sns daa and compound 20. While i was underweight at the time for various reasons, i went from 167lbs to 179 in two months, mostly lean. Thats a great, but pretty costly stack to bulk on that i may revisit after i lean out some.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My first big stack was anabeta elite, erase pro, sns daa and compound 20. While i was underweight at the time for various reasons, i went from 167lbs to 179 in two months, mostly lean. Thats a great, but pretty costly stack to bulk on that i may revisit after i lean out some.
That is very impressive

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very impressive for a natty stack. Great work boogy :thumbsup:

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
USPlabs seems to be releasing quality test boosting supplements.

I mean you don't really read many reviews or read about people using prime, pink magic or yok3d on here.

But lately i have been reading a lot of positive reviews on the Compound 20, Test powder, and VERSA -1 stack which i actually might run in the near future!

boogyman

Awards
Very impressive for a natty stack. Great work boogy :thumbsup:

Again I was underweight, so a lot of the gains were "comeback gains", but it was clear to me that stack helped a ton, especially to make sure the gains were mostly lean. I will revisit it again in the future for sure.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Again I was underweight, so a lot of the gains were "comeback gains", but it was clear to me that stack helped a ton, especially to make sure the gains were mostly lean. I will revisit it again in the future for sure.
Good plan

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thoughts on stacking C20/Prime?

Diesel,was the dosing per recommended?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Good stack. Look into 69 Protocol for prime dosing. For compound 20 2 caps AM then 2 caps 6-8 hours later. Lot of people like 2 caps pre workout.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6/9 is definitely the way to go for Prime and thx for the C20 dosing tip.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The biggest change in body composition I've had over a 60 day period was with C20/Prime/EPro. I'd definitely recommend the combo.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The biggest change in body composition I've had over a 60 day period was with C20/Prime/EPro. I'd definitely recommend the combo.
Really? Interesting. I was looking into C20/Prime stack. May give this a go after I run ArA.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really? Interesting. I was looking into C20/Prime stack. May give this a go after I run ArA.
Yes sir. It was actually my first log on here. Feel free to check it out if you're interested.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes sir. It was actually my first log on here. Feel free to check it out if you're interested.
I will check it for sure. Thank you kind sir.

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards

I have used compound 20 in with my prep and worked well for me cutting down for a show. Seemed to keep a lot of my strength

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used compound 20 in with my prep and worked well for me cutting down for a show. Seemed to keep a lot of my strength
Thats a huge plus. Cutting and keeping strength is huge.

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Thats a huge plus. Cutting and keeping strength is huge.
Yes ! I was pleased with compound 20. I was fortunate at the time to be a tester for it before launching and was before a show. So really worked out well ha!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes ! I was pleased with compound 20. I was fortunate at the time to be a tester for it before launching and was before a show. So really worked out well ha!
I've got one bottle going to need one more to get a good run with it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Hey Luke I'm prepping right now and have 2 bottles of C20 coming. I also have ABE which I was planning on running the last 8 weeks, and save the C20 for after, but the more I read I think I should switch and run the C20?! I've never ran C20 so I was skeptical to use I'm my prep.

Thoughts? I know what ill get with Anabeta and it sounds like I should save it for after.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Luke I'm prepping right now and have 2 bottles of C20 coming. I also have ABE which I was planning on running the last 8 weeks, and save the C20 for after, but the more I read I think I should switch and run the C20?! I've never ran C20 so I was skeptical to use I'm my prep.

Thoughts? I know what ill get with Anabeta and it sounds like I should save it for after.

Stack them

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Haha how did I know that was coming?! :) I only have one bottle of ABE and 2 C20. Fug I can't make up my mind lol. I've got 5 weeks to figure it out lol thanks bud

Cant you run the compound 20 then wait to throw in ABE 4 weeks before show and continue on with compound 20 since you will have 2 bottles?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
ok ok well yes stacking them would be sick. I'm sure whatever you choose to do will be fine. Always can run it next time around.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

Either way can't go wrong. They will stack nicely though for a good recomp

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Stack them
Yuuuup! Do it Bean5er...you know you want to!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oooo...very nice stack.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I am two weeks into o g Anabeta and one week into Versa. Should I add in compound 20? Will it make a big differnece. Never stacked these before. I have done several cycles of Anabeta but first time compound 20 if I use it..thank you for any info. sJ

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I am two weeks into o g Anabeta and one week into Versa. Should I add in compound 20? Will it make a big differnece. Never stacked these before. I have done several cycles of Anabeta but first time compound 20 if I use it..thank you for any info. sJ
I would. It will bring some very nice recomp effects.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd wait until a couple weeks into Versa-1 if you were to add it. Having used AB before you may know its effects but adding C-20 to V-1 may make it hard to see which is working out of those two (other than the cognitive effects of Versa, etc.)

How many weeks do you plan on using them? If it was me the way I would go is:

Weeks 1-4: AB + V-1
Weeks 5-8: AB + V-1 + C-20

But I just love adding things in after I have ascertained how effective each particular product is (most of the time I'm not perfect at following my own rules :p ).