Supersaponins bulk powder from NP- Dosage?

  1. New Member
    Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Answers
    0

    Supersaponins bulk powder from NP- Dosage?


    How are you guys dosing SuperSaponins bulk powder from NP. 1/4 tsp is 900mgs??

    How many times a day should we take it?


    Thanks!


  2. New Member
    Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Answers
    0

    Anybody using this??

  3. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,138
    Answers
    8

    1-2g per day is always good
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    1-2g per day is always good
    Thanks man good looking out!!

  5. New Member
    OutOfStep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    37
    Answers
    0

    I really like this stuff at 4-8 grams/day. Best libido boosting supplement I've ever tried. You will be drilling wells on this stuff no joke. I also notice minor leaning effect at this dose similar to what I get from Prime or Forskolin. Split the dose and take half before you train. This is a very underrated supplement IMO. I just picked up 3 of the Versa-1 kits and part of the reason was because I really like the Supersap and couldn't pass up such a great deal.

  6. Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by OutOfStep View Post
    I really like this stuff at 4-8 grams/day. Best libido boosting supplement I've ever tried. You will be drilling wells on this stuff no joke. I also notice minor leaning effect at this dose similar to what I get from Prime or Forskolin. Split the dose and take half before you train. This is a very underrated supplement IMO. I just picked up 3 of the Versa-1 kits and part of the reason was because I really like the Supersap and couldn't pass up such a great deal.
    very underrated and makes you feel good as well

  7. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,190
    Answers
    0

    lol yea i got that awesome bundle too. More feedback on the uspowders
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  8. New Member
    Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by OutOfStep View Post
    I really like this stuff at 4-8 grams/day. Best libido boosting supplement I've ever tried. You will be drilling wells on this stuff no joke. I also notice minor leaning effect at this dose similar to what I get from Prime or Forskolin. Split the dose and take half before you train. This is a very underrated supplement IMO. I just picked up 3 of the Versa-1 kits and part of the reason was because I really like the Supersap and couldn't pass up such a great deal.
    Do you take it on an empty stomach and then eat? I plan on taking 2g in am right before breakfast and then 2g at night with 1-carboxy on empty stomach before bed.

  9. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,138
    Answers
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by OutOfStep View Post
    I really like this stuff at 4-8 grams/day. Best libido boosting supplement I've ever tried. You will be drilling wells on this stuff no joke. I also notice minor leaning effect at this dose similar to what I get from Prime or Forskolin. Split the dose and take half before you train. This is a very underrated supplement IMO. I just picked up 3 of the Versa-1 kits and part of the reason was because I really like the Supersap and couldn't pass up such a great deal.
    4-8 grams would make my libido so high i couldnt focus on anything else...would be like 10th grade all over again
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  10. New Member
    OutOfStep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    37
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    Do you take it on an empty stomach and then eat? I plan on taking 2g in am right before breakfast and then 2g at night with 1-carboxy on empty stomach before bed.
    I've taken it on empty stomach and with food. Doesn't seem to be an issue either way.

  11. New Member
    OutOfStep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    37
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    4-8 grams would make my libido so high i couldnt focus on anything else...would be like 10th grade all over again
    You say that like it's a bad thing...haha. Besides, anything worth doing is worth overdoing IMO.

  12. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,632
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    4-8 grams would make my libido so high i couldnt focus on anything else...would be like 10th grade all over again
    Ahhhh 10th grade...good times indeed lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  13. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,670
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    4-8 grams would make my libido so high i couldnt focus on anything else...would be like 10th grade all over again
    I sure as hell hope not! I'd be like 90 pounds lighter with no absolutely no muscle tone, stoned/drunk, and moping around!!!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,190
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    I sure as hell hope not! I'd be like 90 pounds lighter with no absolutely no muscle tone, stoned/drunk, and moping around!!!
    lol weird...
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  15. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,138
    Answers
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by OutOfStep View Post
    You say that like it's a bad thing...haha. Besides, anything worth doing is worth overdoing IMO.
    lol...pretty good philosophy
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  16. New Member
    Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    lol...pretty good philosophy
    Love it! Lol

  17. New Member
    toosmall's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    42
    Posts
    121
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by OutOfStep View Post
    I really like this stuff at 4-8 grams/day. Best libido boosting supplement I've ever tried. You will be drilling wells on this stuff no joke. I also notice minor leaning effect at this dose similar to what I get from Prime or Forskolin. Split the dose and take half before you train. This is a very underrated supplement IMO. I just picked up 3 of the Versa-1 kits and part of the reason was because I really like the Supersap and couldn't pass up such a great deal.
    What size scoop would 4-8g be? I don't have a scale, but could get one if needed. Just wondering if i can just use like a tspn or something like that. Thanks for any help on this. I'm hoping to start that Versa-1 kit Monday, and this is the only powder I haven't figure out yet.

  18. New Member
    Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by toosmall View Post

    What size scoop would 4-8g be? I don't have a scale, but could get one if needed. Just wondering if i can just use like a tspn or something like that. Thanks for any help on this. I'm hoping to start that Versa-1 kit Monday, and this is the only powder I haven't figure out yet.
    I take a 1/2 tsp 2 x/day and it works great!

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1

  19. New Member
    toosmall's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    42
    Posts
    121
    Answers
    0

    Outstanding! Thank you for the prompt answer. Can't wait to get started on this! Thanks again.

  20. New Member
    Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by toosmall View Post
    Outstanding! Thank you for the prompt answer. Can't wait to get started on this! Thanks again.
    No problem... Good luck man!

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1

  21. New Member
    Adam15220's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    How are you guys dosing SuperSaponins bulk powder from NP. 1/4 tsp is 900mgs??

    How many times a day should we take it?


    Thanks!

    2g twice a day, with one serving taken before bed. Run this daily for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if desired. Alternatively, take up to 6g (in three divided servings of 2g each) per day, with one serving pre-bed. Take one day a week or two consecutive days a week off on this protocol. Run for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if desired.

    I like the 6g/day range - I have went higher without experiencing diminishing effects

    How did you like this included into your PCT?
    Information, advice and recommendations in this post are at the reader's sole discretion and risk and are not to be interpreted as an attempt to prescribe or practice medicine. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA.

  22. New Member
    Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam15220 View Post

    2g twice a day, with one serving taken before bed. Run this daily for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if desired. Alternatively, take up to 6g (in three divided servings of 2g each) per day, with one serving pre-bed. Take one day a week or two consecutive days a week off on this protocol. Run for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if desired.

    I like the 6g/day range - I have went higher without experiencing diminishing effects

    How did you like this included into your PCT?
    I really like it! I've been taking 1/2 tsp in the morning and 1/2 tsp before bed. I know it's working because my libido never wavered and I feel 100% recovered.

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1

  23. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,190
    Answers
    0

    hey is this one of those supplements that will make me pop and start thinking about sex all day?
    i love hate those, love because its freaking awesome but hate because im so busy i dont have time for girls at this point in my life
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bulk powders from NP for DCP like fatloss aid
    By UncleRemus in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 04:41 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 01:08 AM
  3. Bulk powders from UK
    By Strategic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 12:22 PM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 11:49 AM
  5. Bulk powders from different places
    By muscles4life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-27-2005, 05:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in