Supersaponins bulk powder from NP- Dosage?

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
How are you guys dosing SuperSaponins bulk powder from NP. 1/4 tsp is 900mgs??

How many times a day should we take it?

Thanks!

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I really like this stuff at 4-8 grams/day. Best libido boosting supplement I've ever tried. You will be drilling wells on this stuff no joke. I also notice minor leaning effect at this dose similar to what I get from Prime or Forskolin. Split the dose and take half before you train. This is a very underrated supplement IMO. I just picked up 3 of the Versa-1 kits and part of the reason was because I really like the Supersap and couldn't pass up such a great deal.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like this stuff at 4-8 grams/day. Best libido boosting supplement I've ever tried. You will be drilling wells on this stuff no joke. I also notice minor leaning effect at this dose similar to what I get from Prime or Forskolin. Split the dose and take half before you train. This is a very underrated supplement IMO. I just picked up 3 of the Versa-1 kits and part of the reason was because I really like the Supersap and couldn't pass up such a great deal.
very underrated and makes you feel good as well

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol yea i got that awesome bundle too. More feedback on the uspowders

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Do you take it on an empty stomach and then eat? I plan on taking 2g in am right before breakfast and then 2g at night with 1-carboxy on empty stomach before bed.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4-8 grams would make my libido so high i couldnt focus on anything else...would be like 10th grade all over again

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do you take it on an empty stomach and then eat? I plan on taking 2g in am right before breakfast and then 2g at night with 1-carboxy on empty stomach before bed.
I've taken it on empty stomach and with food. Doesn't seem to be an issue either way.

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
4-8 grams would make my libido so high i couldnt focus on anything else...would be like 10th grade all over again
You say that like it's a bad thing...haha. Besides, anything worth doing is worth overdoing IMO.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I sure as hell hope not! I'd be like 90 pounds lighter with no absolutely no muscle tone, stoned/drunk, and moping around!!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sure as hell hope not! I'd be like 90 pounds lighter with no absolutely no muscle tone, stoned/drunk, and moping around!!!
lol weird...

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
What size scoop would 4-8g be? I don't have a scale, but could get one if needed. Just wondering if i can just use like a tspn or something like that. Thanks for any help on this. I'm hoping to start that Versa-1 kit Monday, and this is the only powder I haven't figure out yet.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
toosmall

toosmall

Awards
Outstanding! Thank you for the prompt answer. Can't wait to get started on this! Thanks again.

Adam15220

Adam15220

Awards
How are you guys dosing SuperSaponins bulk powder from NP. 1/4 tsp is 900mgs??

How many times a day should we take it?

Thanks!

2g twice a day, with one serving taken before bed. Run this daily for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if desired. Alternatively, take up to 6g (in three divided servings of 2g each) per day, with one serving pre-bed. Take one day a week or two consecutive days a week off on this protocol. Run for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if desired.

I like the 6g/day range - I have went higher without experiencing diminishing effects

How did you like this included into your PCT?

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
2g twice a day, with one serving taken before bed. Run this daily for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if desired. Alternatively, take up to 6g (in three divided servings of 2g each) per day, with one serving pre-bed. Take one day a week or two consecutive days a week off on this protocol. Run for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if desired.

I like the 6g/day range - I have went higher without experiencing diminishing effects

How did you like this included into your PCT?
I really like it! I've been taking 1/2 tsp in the morning and 1/2 tsp before bed. I know it's working because my libido never wavered and I feel 100% recovered.

Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223257-otc-pct-versa.html

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey is this one of those supplements that will make me pop and start thinking about sex all day?
i love hate those, love because its freaking awesome but hate because im so busy i dont have time for girls at this point in my life