Just a thank you to Mr Cooper...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Just a thank you to Mr Cooper...


    On his advice I started the ECA, Decimate, Cort control and Sesamin (my own addition) stack on an IF protocol and in less than a week I've dropped one notch on my belt. This is the fastest I've lost fat....it really is ridiculous...!

    Thanks mate!


  2. Great to hear dude. That stack works particularly well with an IF protocol...and I'm guessing hunger isn't bothering you during the fasting period?
    •   
       


  3. I love him
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  4. Cy is dreamy
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Cy is creamy
    Cooper Cream, the taste of the new PES Protein?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    On his advice I started the ECA, Decimate, Cort control and Sesamin (my own addition) stack on an IF protocol and in less than a week I've dropped one notch on my belt. This is the fastest I've lost fat....it really is ridiculous...!

    Thanks mate!
    Glad to hear your seeing so much great, guessing your kicking some serious butt in the gym.

  7. chuck-norris-approved.gif

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Cooper Cream, the taste of the new PES Protein?
    lol, oh dear.

    Don't fluff him too much or he'll just leave us for a prettier board. Especially once he gets his degree(s).

    But "Dr McCreamy Cooper Swirl" does have a nice ring to it.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    lol, oh dear.

    Don't fluff him too much or he'll just leave us for a prettier board. Especially once he gets his degree(s).

    But "Dr McCreamy Cooper Swirl" does have a nice ring to it.
    You sir, have a good idea right there. McDonald's would probably sue for a piece of that creamy pie...but it does get catchy, and may I say so...enticing! (The name I mean)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    On his advice I started the ECA, Decimate, Cort control and Sesamin (my own addition) stack on an IF protocol and in less than a week I've dropped one notch on my belt. This is the fastest I've lost fat....it really is ridiculous...!

    Thanks mate!
    What Cort control did you use?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Great to hear dude. That stack works particularly well with an IF protocol...and I'm guessing hunger isn't bothering you during the fasting period?
    Nope...which is helping a lot as I went from a mini epi pulse bulk where I was eating constantly, so transitioning to IF on a deficit was going to be tough but not with EC. One question though....any views on the interaction between nicotine and ephedrine?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    What Cort control did you use?
    The intention was to use Reduce XT, but I had a whole pouch of PS and thought best not to waste it. I only take this in the afternoon and evening.

  13. bodybuilding needs him back

  14. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    bodybuilding needs him back
    Soon... soon... Or trade him for Daycrawler
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Soon... soon... Or trade him for Daycrawler
    We can trade Coop...just don't ever let a certain HyrulianGoat in here...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    We can trade Coop...just don't ever let a certain HyrulianGoat in here...
    Lmao HG is funny though. If you think I don't know science check out my thrad...

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    We can trade Coop...just don't ever let a certain HyrulianGoat in here...
    done

  18. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Lmao HG is funny though. If you think I don't know science check out my thrad...

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    You are HG here Rob?

    I mean I know the kid is funny, but omg...he can get SO defensive of shakes and whey!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    You are HG here Rob?

    I mean I know the kid is funny, but omg...he can get SO defensive of shakes and whey!
    His one thread that probably had the most controversy over there was about a product and it had a very extensive write up that people thought a company he loves wrote for him and he said something like "if you don't believe I can get sciency check out my thread in teen misc." he was serious and it was hilarious.

    I agree on the second part

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan
    Whoa whoa whoa hoooold up. I already started an offical Mr.Cooper Fan page, two will simply off set the entire balance of the universe
    you made the cheerleading greatness fan page. this is a smple thank you letter

  21. Well, then we best talk some smack about him on this thread.


    You know, to save the universe and shyt.

  22. Cooper is a good guy. Very intelligent. He needs to be a admin on this board !!!!!

  23. CY is the man!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  24. I appreciate the kind words guys, means a lot. I also appreciate the homosexual comments!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    Cooper Cream, the taste of the new PES Protein?
    That was a little too g#y...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post
    That was a little too g#y...
    On the contrary, I don't feel it was quite gay enough.

  27. Oh, I can step it up a notch if you want.

    lol

  28. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    CY is the man!
    The man with a plan
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  29. I <3 coop shirts should be made

  30. My girlfriend told me to listen to Dr. Oz, I told her to listen to Mr. Coop.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. a thank you to IA.. check out the pics
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2003, 02:06 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 06:36 PM
Log in
Log in