Just a thank you to Mr Cooper...

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
On his advice I started the ECA, Decimate, Cort control and Sesamin (my own addition) stack on an IF protocol and in less than a week I've dropped one notch on my belt. This is the fastest I've lost fat....it really is ridiculous...!

Thanks mate!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Great to hear dude. That stack works particularly well with an IF protocol...and I'm guessing hunger isn't bothering you during the fasting period? :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love him

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Cy is dreamy

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On his advice I started the ECA, Decimate, Cort control and Sesamin (my own addition) stack on an IF protocol and in less than a week I've dropped one notch on my belt. This is the fastest I've lost fat....it really is ridiculous...!

Thanks mate!
Glad to hear your seeing so much great, guessing your kicking some serious butt in the gym.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Cooper Cream, the taste of the new PES Protein?
lol, oh dear.

Don't fluff him too much or he'll just leave us for a prettier board. Especially once he gets his degree(s).

But "Dr McCreamy Cooper Swirl" does have a nice ring to it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
lol, oh dear.

Don't fluff him too much or he'll just leave us for a prettier board. Especially once he gets his degree(s).

But "Dr McCreamy Cooper Swirl" does have a nice ring to it.
You sir, have a good idea right there. McDonald's would probably sue for a piece of that creamy pie...but it does get catchy, and may I say so...enticing! (The name I mean)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks mate!
What Cort control did you use?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear dude. That stack works particularly well with an IF protocol...and I'm guessing hunger isn't bothering you during the fasting period? :D
Nope...which is helping a lot as I went from a mini epi pulse bulk where I was eating constantly, so transitioning to IF on a deficit was going to be tough but not with EC. One question though....any views on the interaction between nicotine and ephedrine?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
What Cort control did you use?
The intention was to use Reduce XT, but I had a whole pouch of PS and thought best not to waste it. I only take this in the afternoon and evening.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
bodybuilding needs him back ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Soon... soon... Or trade him for Daycrawler :D
We can trade Coop...just don't ever let a certain HyrulianGoat in here...

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We can trade Coop...just don't ever let a certain HyrulianGoat in here...
Lmao HG is funny though. If you think I don't know science check out my thrad...

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lmao HG is funny though. If you think I don't know science check out my thrad...

You are HG here Rob?

I mean I know the kid is funny, but omg...he can get SO defensive of shakes and whey!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are HG here Rob?

I mean I know the kid is funny, but omg...he can get SO defensive of shakes and whey!
His one thread that probably had the most controversy over there was about a product and it had a very extensive write up that people thought a company he loves wrote for him and he said something like "if you don't believe I can get sciency check out my thread in teen misc." he was serious and it was hilarious.

I agree on the second part

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Whoa whoa whoa hoooold up. I already started an offical Mr.Cooper Fan page, two will simply off set the entire balance of the universe :p
you made the cheerleading greatness fan page. this is a smple thank you letter

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Well, then we best talk some smack about him on this thread.

You know, to save the universe and shyt.

sina

Banned
Awards
Cooper is a good guy. Very intelligent. He needs to be a admin on this board !!!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CY is the man!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I appreciate the kind words guys, means a lot. I also appreciate the homosexual comments!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I can step it up a notch if you want.

lol

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My girlfriend told me to listen to Dr. Oz, I told her to listen to Mr. Coop.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Wait,.. Who is mr.cooper?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Some guy. Or a protein flavor. I dunno...not a "details" kinda guy here.

boogyman

Awards
In all seriousness, Cooper, as well as a bunch of other reps, are extremely helpful to the rest of us uneducated chumps. I like the fact that there are so many reps on this board who are not pushy and make the best recommendation, if it be their product or a product from another company.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In all seriousness, Cooper, as well as a bunch of other reps, are extremely helpful to the rest of us uneducated chumps. I like the fact that there are so many reps on this board who are not pushy and make the best recommendation, if it be their product or a product from another company.
True that sir.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly why I respect coop so much. Well said

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coop coop coop I'm in a loop. Please will you help me get out of this poop.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm taking coop on maury. Just throwing that out there.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When it comes to 8 year old Shaquanda, 6 year old Terrell, 2 year old Ricky Rose, and 9 year old Latifa, Mr.Cooper you are the father....
Epic... I want to get paid back child support as well. Coop I'll see your ass in court buddy.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Effects I'm getting from Mr.Cooper so far.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When it comes to 8 year old Shaquanda, 6 year old Terrell, 2 year old Ricky Rose, and 9 year old Latifa, Mr.Cooper you are the father....
Epic... I want to get paid back child support as well. Coop I'll see your ass in court buddy.
This is where coop jumps up points at the picture of the baby on the screen and says...

"Dat baby don't look like me!! Look at dem ears! My ears don't look nothing like that!"

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm not. Profits from Dr Creamy Cooper Swirl are going to more than pay for all the problems that baby daddy have caused me.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-3206923024.jpg

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better wait a year or two med students are broke! Let him make that money first ;)

- Valdez