Glycergrow directions

pectus

Awards
I'm using Xfactor and I used LCLT . Now I wanted to add Glycergrow.
Yesterday I drank not more than usual. I took 1 serving with my liquid preWO and another half serving with my liquid intraWO.
Then I made a liquid postWO but I have not drank more water than usual.

At the end of WO ai was not so "pumped" . I was with PUMPas usual (and this is enough for me....), but 3 hours later when I saw me at mirror just befor to go bed I saw a fat man with tons of water under the skin and muscles almost flat..
I know that Glycerole need to be used with many water.... but I was not expecting to BLOAT so much.
ANy particula direction to foillow to avoid that INASANE BLOATING effect?
I really don ot care about PUMP .. I really care only to not BLOAT.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when i used to take this stuff (alot), i would do one scoop 45 min pre workout, 1 scoop intra, and 1 scoop with my post workout meal. did me fine.

pectus

Awards
It's what I made... (except for postWO ).
The fact is that it seems that ALL the water NOT enterd in lean mass BUT instead ALL under skin...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you normally eat alot of salt throughout the day? its important to drink 1-2 gallons of water/day while taking this supplement.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take all 3 scoops of Glycergrow pre-workout. Don't split up the doses.

pectus

Awards
3 scoops is 1 serving.... so basically is what I made (if we except I added some in my intraWO shaker).
Ill follow the advice..
Thanks

pectus

Awards
do you normally eat alot of salt throughout the day? its important to drink 1-2 gallons of water/day while taking this supplement.
not really so much salt, but I'm not a guy that AVOID salt. NaCl is important too.
Im aslo afraid that drinking MORE (up to 2 gallons will make me MORE bloated..)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 scoops is 1 serving.... so basically is what I made (if we except I added some in my intraWO shaker).
Ill follow the advice..
Thanks
Drop the added Glycergrow in your intra. Hopefully it works out for you

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drop the added Glycergrow in your intra. Hopefully it works out for you

yeah ive dosed it many ways. all 3 intra, spread out...etc. intra with my BCAAs i liked alot.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah ive dosed it many ways. all 3 intra, spread out...etc. intra with my BCAAs i liked alot.
Ya I've just gone all 3 pre. For one it sucks getting down the throat. And two it mixes for sh!t. Plus I don't use an intra.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I've just gone all 3 pre. For one it sucks getting down the throat. And two it mixes for sh!t. Plus I don't use an intra.
yeah i only use an intra when im able. whether i trade for it or log it from another company.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

pectus

Awards
I tried to drink a lot and I ended to be with even more Water under skin...
I tried to not drink at all (just something in pre-WO), I ended to be with water under skin and not with volume in muscles..
:dunno:

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Glycerol is SUPPOSED to bloat you. It cannot enter the myocyte so it simply occupies the interstitial space and causes cellular dehydration and bloating. Also, there is no reason to take it postworkout (or at all, really, besides a cosmetic pump).