Best bang for buck Amino supplement

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using Xtend for years, now with (SAA) i am considering switching. Has anyone notice a difference between using Xtend and (SAA). With the cost of Xtend going up, I am considering for price bulk BCAA.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Modern BCAA

zv3

zv3

Awards
It's on sale at NP for $19.99, I go through a lot of this stuff.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Modern is the best BCAA deal Ive ever taken advantage of. Its probably the best deal out there.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Xtend for years, now with (SAA) i am considering switching. Has anyone notice a difference between using Xtend and (SAA). With the cost of Xtend going up, I am considering for price bulk BCAA.
I switch to SAA for this month from taking BCAA. I still haven't notice anything different In terms of muscle soreness overall recovery, even strength. So from my opinion for price wise I will be switching back to BCAA's they both work the same if u ask me. I wouldn't go without those though.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out AI RecoverPRO. It's cheap and tastes delicious.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Check out AI RecoverPRO. It's cheap and tastes delicious.
This is a very sweet deal but if going that route getting raspberry and lemonade and mixing them tastes best IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Formutech's endurance has great reviews. You won't notice much if anything by switching aminos

boogyman

Awards
Bang for bulk is Bulk Modern by a mile. 30 bucks for 80 servings.