Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
"Product has since been banned in UK after being linked to several deaths"

Now thats scary!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Moral of the story: if you are undergoing intense physical exertion, as in the army or a marathon, don't take stimulants!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
I never take a stimulant pre w/o before warrior dash or Spartan race because I don't need my heart racing during tu.s with gauntlets. Common sense, some people just aren't born with it

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never take a stimulant pre w/o before warrior dash or Spartan race because I don't need my heart racing during tu.s with gauntlets. Common sense, some people just aren't born with it
I stuck with beer before spartan races and warrior dashes

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I drink a beer or two after but wouldnt take stimulants before. Lol. 3 years ago I could run a fuggin mile to save my life....I don't need a stimulant heart attack while running hard. Passing people is my motivation there....

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
It won't be long now before they start banning other supplements because of stories like this :(

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Meh, that ship sailed a long time ago. Second moral of story..mess with professional sports and you are doomed.

I go with beer and just avoid the Spartan race altogether. I feel I get more out of the beer that way :smoker:

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Moral of the story: if you are undergoing intense physical exertion, as in the army or a marathon, don't take stimulants!
Yup that's why jacked and c4 got the banz from the army

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There are quite a few more dangerous pre's now. Maybe we bring card to pharmacist and sign waiver for supplement no?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Then I'll just chew on Geranium stems all day.

Just kidding.