Jacked and marathon runner death.

1. “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

2. "Product has since been banned in UK after being linked to several deaths"

Now thats scary!!
    •   

3. Moral of the story: if you are undergoing intense physical exertion, as in the army or a marathon, don't take stimulants!

4. I never take a stimulant pre w/o before warrior dash or Spartan race because I don't need my heart racing during tu.s with gauntlets. Common sense, some people just aren't born with it
    *~The Pain You Feel Today, Will Be the Strength You Feel Tomorrow~*

5. Quote Originally Posted by rreppert1 View Post
    I never take a stimulant pre w/o before warrior dash or Spartan race because I don't need my heart racing during tu.s with gauntlets. Common sense, some people just aren't born with it
    I stuck with beer before spartan races and warrior dashes
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

6. ....

7. Yeah, I drink a beer or two after but wouldnt take stimulants before. Lol. 3 years ago I could run a fuggin mile to save my life....I don't need a stimulant heart attack while running hard. Passing people is my motivation there....

8. It won't be long now before they start banning other supplements because of stories like this
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

9. Meh, that ship sailed a long time ago. Second moral of story..mess with professional sports and you are doomed.

I go with beer and just avoid the Spartan race altogether. I feel I get more out of the beer that way

10. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Moral of the story: if you are undergoing intense physical exertion, as in the army or a marathon, don't take stimulants!
    Yup that's why jacked and c4 got the banz from the army

11. There are quite a few more dangerous pre's now. Maybe we bring card to pharmacist and sign waiver for supplement no?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

12. Then I'll just chew on Geranium stems all day.

Just kidding.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. doing the most "jacked and smash"
    By lou38 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 08:09 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-14-2007, 02:28 PM