Sleep Aids?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Good morning all!

Been having some rough nights sleeping and just wanted to get some feedback. It used to be that ZMA + Melatonin used to knock me out, but not as much recently, not sure why, perhaps anxiety condition that I have, not sure. Waking up almost 5 times a night, which is fairly annoying.

Tried REM 8.0 and it was pretty good, going to give it a run and see how I react on the longer term, just wanted to gather some input specially from anyone who may have tried that and other products.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
from my experience i like sleep products with melatonin, 5htp, and velerain root....with a cup of chamomile tea

some of the products to check out n2sleep, tranquil sleep, new mood....they all should work

also take a look at g8, i slept like a rock that night....just was a groggy the next morning

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
vouch for 5htp

by the way i reached this post because i thought it was a new STI

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
std/sti.. they're all freely available in the UK... in fact not long until the weekend!

Aj2000

Aj2000

Awards
Strangely enough I really like using binaural beats. You can get good free apps with them even the paid ones are cheap and defo worth it IMO

I think you build some kinda tolerance to sleep aids so I tend to have a few different ones all mentioned above and just change it up after a few days

But would highly recommend using some kind of binaural beats when get into bed

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Strangely enough I really like using binaural beats. You can get good free apps with them even the paid ones are cheap and defo worth it IMO

I think you build some kinda tolerance to sleep aids so I tend to have a few different ones all mentioned above and just change it up after a few days

But would highly recommend using some kind of binaural beats when get into bed

I bet youve had the 'headphone ache' like I have :D

god that hurts!

for me a workout, big meal and hot bath sends me right out for the count!! on the subject of 5htp, dont bothers taking it directly before bed as it can increase your heart rate and keep you awake longer, take about half hour before bed and you begin to get tired

gmanall

Awards
L-dopa, it doesn't make me sleepy but makes it to where I can sleep if I want to. Placebo?

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
I'm still a fan of a glass of milk pre-bed.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like ZMA and Dopadex. But what's your stim usage look like through the day? If I take any caffeine to late ill have issues with getting to sleep. Granted your problem is waking up multiple times.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Tried benadril but it keeps me up at night ironically.

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
I like Iforce liGHts out. Works well for me and no groggy feeling in the morning

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like MP bullet proof. Just don't take a full scoop .

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like MP bullet proof. Just don't take a full scoop .

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
This + melatonin/theanine is a good option
How would you dose those along with iForce Lights Out? I'm gonna guess 1mg Melatonin with ~200mg of Theanine?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been looking into MP bullet proof. Why not a full scoop? Also, have you heard anything about MP z-core pm?
its different per person but a full scoop knocks me out for 14 hours lol. A half scoop is the best for me but you are different than myself so try whatever you feel works.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried phenibut XT for the first time the other night and ended getting really nice and relaxed. Those effects for me usually result in a good night sleep. I took 1.5 g and did end up with a really nice deep night of sleep. Its not something I would use regularly but it worked.

I've also tried melatonin doesn't do **** for me. Theanine, meh... 5 htp did seem to regulate normal sleep patterns @ 100 mg prior to although it did drop my testosterone levels pretty significantly. That may just be my reaction to it but..... Who knows.

Not a lot of otc works IMO

- Valdez

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
I would suggest trying 100-200 mg 5-HTP, 200-400 mg PharmaGaba or SunTheanine (see which one works better for you), 300 mg Magnesium (Citrate) 30 minutes before bed time.
go easy ont he 5htp
I found if you get a quality source, like say Healthspan int he uk, i could only take half a tab, otherwise you get a weird feeling similar to that of when you fall asleep on a hot day int he afternoon, you wake up sweaty and unsure where you are or what time it is.

Ive also tried 100mg of a less known brand and ive felt little.

Just saying, experiment before throwing 300mg down your neck as it does cross the brain barrier. when I was depressed, I could literally feel the happiness it burst over my brain, very odd feeling,

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
paradoxical effect. not uncommon

Particularly if you are ADD/ADHD or just plain wired differently.

5HTP was hit or miss for me for sleep. I now take in the AM for the serotonin benefits.

Magnesium Threonate blows ZMA away in the sleep department...but its more expensive.

Ashwagahnda a few hours before bed really helps relaxation and sets the stage for good sleep.

I won't even consider sleeping without white noise/waves or binaural beats. They are great and you can get free or cheap apps for your phone.

One glass of red wine and 25 mg Benedryl = poor man's Ambien. Just plan on sleeping in, you will be groggy as hell.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone use a hot totty? i think thats the name....make a warm cup of chamomille, honey, and a shot of whiskey...maybe alittle more than a shot

works like a charm in the dead of winter

zv3

zv3

Awards
Iforce Lights out works pretty well for me. I purchased it with MAN REM and Lights out seems stronger.

BigEdNJ

Awards
Iforce Nutrition's Lights Out is a good product I just finished a bottle last night and felt great the entire month when i woke up.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
iForce LiGHts Out combined with our ZMA would be an incredible sleep stack.

Humanofort, 5-HTP, L-Dopa, and ZMA - could you ask for any more from a combination? The Nutraplanet store has an absolutely unbeatable deal for LiGHts Out right now - $16.87/bottle. That's more than half the normal cost - absolutely insane. Even I'm thinking about stocking up. :p

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
iForce LiGHts Out combined with our ZMA would be an incredible sleep stack.

Humanofort, 5-HTP, L-Dopa, and ZMA - could you ask for any more from a combination? The Nutraplanet store has an absolutely unbeatable deal for LiGHts Out right now - $16.87/bottle. That's more than half the normal cost - absolutely insane. Even I'm thinking about stocking up. :p
You mean less bro. LESS!!!!!

BigEdNJ

Awards
Non habit forming there were a few nights I didn't take it but then why wouldn't you want that GH release during rest.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lights out knocks me the F out!

mike

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You can pursue an intense education, look damn good doing it, and correct my grammar/read my mind at the same time.What can't you do, Cy? :D
That avi is my pre-med school avi.Here's a progress pic:
As you can see, I stopped using my hydroxyquinone.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
That burger would be a terrirfic sleep aid.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Good morning all!

Been having some rough nights sleeping and just wanted to get some feedback. It used to be that ZMA + Melatonin used to knock me out, but not as much recently, not sure why, perhaps anxiety condition that I have, not sure. Waking up almost 5 times a night, which is fairly annoying.

Tried REM 8.0 and it was pretty good, going to give it a run and see how I react on the longer term, just wanted to gather some input specially from anyone who may have tried that and other products.

Any feedback is appreciated.
Hey bro, I started a thread over the summer with the same question. There were a few great recommendations. Search it and take a look. Hopefully you'll find some of it helpful.

ekdevil

Awards
1.vape or bong
or/+
2.choke the chicken
or/+
3.melatonin/zma