Sleep Aids?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. iForce LiGHts Out combined with our ZMA would be an incredible sleep stack.

Humanofort, 5-HTP, L-Dopa, and ZMA - could you ask for any more from a combination? The Nutraplanet store has an absolutely unbeatable deal for LiGHts Out right now - $16.87/bottle. That's more than half the normal cost - absolutely insane. Even I'm thinking about stocking up.

2. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    iForce LiGHts Out combined with our ZMA would be an incredible sleep stack.

Humanofort, 5-HTP, L-Dopa, and ZMA - could you ask for any more from a combination? The Nutraplanet store has an absolutely unbeatable deal for LiGHts Out right now - $16.87/bottle. That's more than half the normal cost - absolutely insane. Even I'm thinking about stocking up.
    You mean less bro. LESS!!!!!
    •   

3. Non habit forming there were a few nights I didn't take it but then why wouldn't you want that GH release during rest.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You mean less bro. LESS!!!!!
    You can pursue an intense education, look damn good doing it, and correct my grammar/read my mind at the same time.

What can't you do, Cy?

5. Lights out knocks me the F out!

mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    You can pursue an intense education, look damn good doing it, and correct my grammar/read my mind at the same time.What can't you do, Cy?
    That avi is my pre-med school avi.Here's a progress pic: As you can see, I stopped using my hydroxyquinone.

7. That burger would be a terrirfic sleep aid.

8. Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    That burger would be a terrirfic sleep aid.
    And **** aide

9. Sustained release euthanasia aide.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Good morning all!

Been having some rough nights sleeping and just wanted to get some feedback. It used to be that ZMA + Melatonin used to knock me out, but not as much recently, not sure why, perhaps anxiety condition that I have, not sure. Waking up almost 5 times a night, which is fairly annoying.

Tried REM 8.0 and it was pretty good, going to give it a run and see how I react on the longer term, just wanted to gather some input specially from anyone who may have tried that and other products.

Any feedback is appreciated.
    Hey bro, I started a thread over the summer with the same question. There were a few great recommendations. Search it and take a look. Hopefully you'll find some of it helpful.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

11. Scotch and NyQuil.

Game over

12. 1.vape or bong
    or/+
    2.choke the chicken
    or/+
    3.melatonin/zma
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Novedex XT plus Sleep Aid.....????
    By TheStud121 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 09:31 PM
  2. Sleep Aid
    By GottaMakeIt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 12:22 PM
  3. Place to get vicoden or pers. sleep aids.
    By Slick2oo4 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-16-2004, 12:32 AM
  4. what is a good sleep-aid?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 03:33 PM