HGH up vs Blue GrowtH vs PowerFull

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. HGH up vs Blue GrowtH vs PowerFull


    Hey guys,
    I have been looking for the BEST growth hormone product that will help with better sleep, strength, recovery, gains and stress relief. I have read a few reviews, and these are the ones that have stuck out to me:HGH up, Blue GrowtH and PowerFull. Any other suggestions would be helpful too. My diet and training are extremely good. Not looking for futile answers, just your opinion or constructive input. Thanks.


  2. IGF 2 is my favorite. ive used all of those before and had decent results (at least 8 weeks of use is a must with GH products). for cutting, HGHup is awesome. great for strength and reducing body fat.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       


  3. I love my power patches from age force.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  4. i had terrible results with hgh up...imo it was one of the worst supps i've tried
    powerfull also was a big disapointment for me

    never tried blue growth....but from experience with hgh products, i've had the best results with lg's i-gh-1, not sure they still make it though, got awesome sleep and had a nice leaning effect

    other than that hgh pro has an awesome profile...i just can't use it because it must have too much gaba in it for me
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i had terrible results with hgh up...imo it was one of the worst supps i've tried
    powerfull also was a big disapointment for me

    never tried blue growth....but from experience with hgh products, i've had the best results with lg's i-gh-1, not sure they still make it though, got awesome sleep and had a nice leaning effect

    other than that hgh pro has an awesome profile...i just can't use it because it must have too much gaba in it for me
    how did you dose HGHup?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    how did you dose HGHup?
    for the most part, i always follow label instructions...3 on an empty stomach plus 2 later in the day

    the last week i think i remember playing with the doses alittle....like 2 caps at night or 2 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    for the most part, i always follow label instructions...3 on an empty stomach plus 2 later in the day

    the last week i think i remember playing with the doses alittle....like 2 caps at night or 2 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon

    all 5 caps at night are the preferred way.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  8. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    all 5 caps at night are the preferred way.
    oh well...i'll never take the product again unless its free...wouldn't recommend it
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  9. I was leaning towards HGHup until young gotti said he didnt like it, still would like some more opinions.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    I was leaning towards HGHup until young gotti said he didnt like it, still would like some more opinions.
    just b/c one person doesnt like it doesnt mean it isnt a solid product. everybody reacts differently. i would search for some unsponsored logs on your options or even sponsored logs by people who have a good reputation around here and make a decision.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  11. Our gf-pm worked very well for me, other than that id choose masshgh
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Our gf-pm worked very well for me, other than that id choose masshgh
    alot of people like masshgh. seems solid. never used it though.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  13. bump... any more suggestions?

  14. I have tried all those you mentioned plus others and blue growth was a winner for me. I didnt dislike any per se, but I found the best rest and recovery from blue growth.

  15. Using IGF 2..

  16. I have used IGF-2, and it worked pretty well. I would say the results were not worth the cost however. Most of the time I see it for over 45 dollars, and I personally could spend that money elsewhere for more benefits. I don't feel HGH boosters are effective enough to really be worth the money in general. If you find one on the cheap I guess it might be worth a try.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    I have used IGF-2, and it worked pretty well. I would say the results were not worth the cost however. Most of the time I see it for over 45 dollars, and I personally could spend that money elsewhere for more benefits. I don't feel HGH boosters are effective enough to really be worth the money in general. If you find one on the cheap I guess it might be worth a try.

    did you run it 4 weeks or 8 weeks
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  18. Have you looked into LiGHts Out yet?

    It's the only GH product with the clinically proven dose of L-Dopa(500mg = 1400% increase in GH), the only GH product to also include 5-HTP to ensure you get deep serotonin induced sleep, and has an awesome addition of Humanofort as well.

    Check out the deal NP is offering right now...it's nuts! http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/i...t-56-caps.html

    Do a simple search for logs...and you'll see it truly is lights out on the competition!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  19. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    did you run it 4 weeks or 8 weeks
    8 weeks. There were some effects, but not worth the cost of the supp. Just my own experience.
  20. Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  21. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    8 weeks. There were some effects, but not worth the cost of the supp. Just my own experience.

    gotcha. i love IGF 2 on a bulk. i just respond really well to HGHup and IGF 2.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  22. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    gotcha. i love IGF 2 on a bulk. i just respond really well to HGHup and IGF 2.
    If money was not an option, I too would throw it in a bulking stack. But since DAA, Anabeta and Erase (among others), work so much better for me I dont bother with HGH boosters.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    If money was not an option, I too would throw it in a bulking stack. But since DAA, Anabeta and Erase (among others), work so much better for me I dont bother with HGH boosters.
    many people feel GH boosters are a waste of time, i see your point.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  24. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    If money was not an option, I too would throw it in a bulking stack. But since DAA, Anabeta and Erase (among others), work so much better for me I dont bother with HGH boosters.
    i'm the same way, my first experience was with i-gh-1 or whatever and it was awesome, i slept really good and leaned out....so i went out and tried a bunch of different hgh boosters, most of them weren't worth it imo....if they all treated me like the lg one, i'd recommend them all the time

    at this point, i just find a quality sleep supplement i like
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  25. i ran a bottle of HGHUP a few months ago [5caps all pre bed], will say sleep didn't improve, but recovery, primarily the DOMS seemed to be a thing of the past while on it. would say if u can find it on sale you should try it out yourself.


    while we're on the subject i would honestly say to give lights out a try, at the price its being sold here on nutra, its hard not to just grab a bottle and give it a test. someone as frugal as me loves this type of deal
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HGH Up VS. Somnidren-GH
    By KimboBatista in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 09:13 AM
  2. swole stack+hgh up vs. turinabol lv from pp
    By Dan 55 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 04:09 PM
  3. Neovar/Igf-2 vs. Neovar/HgH UP
    By suresha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 07:08 PM
Log in
Log in