HGH up vs Blue GrowtH vs PowerFull

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Hey guys,
I have been looking for the BEST growth hormone product that will help with better sleep, strength, recovery, gains and stress relief. I have read a few reviews, and these are the ones that have stuck out to me:HGH up, Blue GrowtH and PowerFull. Any other suggestions would be helpful too. My diet and training are extremely good. Not looking for futile answers, just your opinion or constructive input. Thanks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF 2 is my favorite. ive used all of those before and had decent results (at least 8 weeks of use is a must with GH products). for cutting, HGHup is awesome. great for strength and reducing body fat.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love my power patches from age force.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i had terrible results with hgh up...imo it was one of the worst supps i've tried
powerfull also was a big disapointment for me

never tried blue growth....but from experience with hgh products, i've had the best results with lg's i-gh-1, not sure they still make it though, got awesome sleep and had a nice leaning effect

other than that hgh pro has an awesome profile...i just can't use it because it must have too much gaba in it for me

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had terrible results with hgh up...imo it was one of the worst supps i've tried
powerfull also was a big disapointment for me

never tried blue growth....but from experience with hgh products, i've had the best results with lg's i-gh-1, not sure they still make it though, got awesome sleep and had a nice leaning effect

other than that hgh pro has an awesome profile...i just can't use it because it must have too much gaba in it for me
how did you dose HGHup?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how did you dose HGHup?
for the most part, i always follow label instructions...3 on an empty stomach plus 2 later in the day

the last week i think i remember playing with the doses alittle....like 2 caps at night or 2 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for the most part, i always follow label instructions...3 on an empty stomach plus 2 later in the day

the last week i think i remember playing with the doses alittle....like 2 caps at night or 2 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon

all 5 caps at night are the preferred way.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
I was leaning towards HGHup until young gotti said he didnt like it, still would like some more opinions.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was leaning towards HGHup until young gotti said he didnt like it, still would like some more opinions.
just b/c one person doesnt like it doesnt mean it isnt a solid product. everybody reacts differently. i would search for some unsponsored logs on your options or even sponsored logs by people who have a good reputation around here and make a decision.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Our gf-pm worked very well for me, other than that id choose masshgh

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried all those you mentioned plus others and blue growth was a winner for me. I didnt dislike any per se, but I found the best rest and recovery from blue growth.

boogyman

Awards
I have used IGF-2, and it worked pretty well. I would say the results were not worth the cost however. Most of the time I see it for over 45 dollars, and I personally could spend that money elsewhere for more benefits. I don't feel HGH boosters are effective enough to really be worth the money in general. If you find one on the cheap I guess it might be worth a try.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used IGF-2, and it worked pretty well. I would say the results were not worth the cost however. Most of the time I see it for over 45 dollars, and I personally could spend that money elsewhere for more benefits. I don't feel HGH boosters are effective enough to really be worth the money in general. If you find one on the cheap I guess it might be worth a try.

did you run it 4 weeks or 8 weeks

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you looked into LiGHts Out yet?

It's the only GH product with the clinically proven dose of L-Dopa(500mg = 1400% increase in GH), the only GH product to also include 5-HTP to ensure you get deep serotonin induced sleep, and has an awesome addition of Humanofort as well.

Check out the deal NP is offering right now...it's nuts! http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/lights-out-56-caps.html

Do a simple search for logs...and you'll see it truly is lights out on the competition!

boogyman

Awards
gotcha. i love IGF 2 on a bulk. i just respond really well to HGHup and IGF 2.
If money was not an option, I too would throw it in a bulking stack. But since DAA, Anabeta and Erase (among others), work so much better for me I dont bother with HGH boosters.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If money was not an option, I too would throw it in a bulking stack. But since DAA, Anabeta and Erase (among others), work so much better for me I dont bother with HGH boosters.
many people feel GH boosters are a waste of time, i see your point.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm the same way, my first experience was with i-gh-1 or whatever and it was awesome, i slept really good and leaned out....so i went out and tried a bunch of different hgh boosters, most of them weren't worth it imo....if they all treated me like the lg one, i'd recommend them all the time

at this point, i just find a quality sleep supplement i like

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
i ran a bottle of HGHUP a few months ago [5caps all pre bed], will say sleep didn't improve, but recovery, primarily the DOMS seemed to be a thing of the past while on it. would say if u can find it on sale you should try it out yourself.

while we're on the subject i would honestly say to give lights out a try, at the price its being sold here on nutra, its hard not to just grab a bottle and give it a test. ;) someone as frugal as me loves this type of deal

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I can't comment on all but I've taken IGF-2, HGHup and Powerfull. Powerfull didn't do anything for me. Out of IGF-2 and HGHup, they both gave me a more restfull nights sleep, but I did seem to have hot flashes on both. All in all, I'd go with HGHup simply cause it's cheaper than IGF-2

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like HGHup and IGF 2 equally, but use them for different reasons because i experience different results with both. i lean more towards HGHup on a cut and IGF 2 on a bulk.

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
Humanogrowth

Have you tried Humanogrowth by Labrada? I had really good results as far as strength gains and recovery go. My sleep was also incredible. It has the embryonic growth factors as well as the mucana puriens.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried Humanogrowth by Labrada? I had really good results as far as strength gains and recovery go. My sleep was also incredible. It has the embryonic growth factors as well as the mucana puriens.
compare humanogrowth to LiGHts Out...

We offer more Humanofort + a HUGE dose of L-Dopa, as well as a great dose of 5-HTP, and its about 4x cheaper right now...

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards

We offer more Humanofort + a HUGE dose of L-Dopa, as well as a great dose of 5-HTP, and its about 4x cheaper right now...
Wow I haven't seen lights out. I'll give it a try for sure. Thanks man.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow I haven't seen lights out. I'll give it a try for sure. Thanks man.
glad to help spread awareness.

2 caps of LiGHts Out = BED TIME!

it also contains the precise amount of L-Dopa shown to increase GH by 1400% in healthy individuals. Can you say gains? :D

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

plus, with the inclusion for 5-htp, this will allow users to use the product for a little bit longer than other products containing l-dopa ;)

MMGtheSERB

Awards
stay the **** away from powerfull it makes your nutZ smaller

MMGtheSERB

Awards
LOL wow. maybe you just have small nuts man!
after I took it I started being tired as ****,my workouts sucked ass, and my nutZ got smaller, and when I got off it everything went back to normal, it's cuz that **** is made in india so it sucks dicks

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bump... any more suggestions?
I'm testing out mass hgh and I'm likening it so far. So between mass hgh and my power patch those are my two favorite.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
gotcha. i love IGF 2 on a bulk. i just respond really well to HGHup and IGF 2.

Ditto. Both are great. I remember testing the beta of HGH-Up and I started getting carpal tunnel and other high HGH related sides. Obviously, Dirk toned it down for the final version but IMO, its still a top pick for a GH supp.

IGF-2 is totally solid, always gives me good gains in strength, size and bf decrease... and probably the absolute best pre-sex supplement evah!

boogyman

Awards
i'm the same way, my first experience was with i-gh-1 or whatever and it was awesome, i slept really good and leaned out....so i went out and tried a bunch of different hgh boosters, most of them weren't worth it imo....if they all treated me like the lg one, i'd recommend them all the time

at this point, i just find a quality sleep supplement i like
Man REM PM works pretty good. 1 cap is all I needed to get to sleep, and help keep me there. Occasionally when I decide to try and get a long sleep (usually once a week), I'll take 2. I don't take it every night, just when I go through my routine periods of insomnia, which has come and gone my entire adult life. I'll use it for a few weeks, maybe month tops, then I just won't need it anymore.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ditto. Both are great. I remember testing the beta of HGH-Up and I started getting carpal tunnel and other high HGH related sides. Obviously, Dirk toned it down for the final version but IMO, its still a top pick for a GH supp.

IGF-2 is totally solid, always gives me good gains in strength, size and bf decrease... and probably the absolute best pre-sex supplement evah!
yeah the libido increase from IGF 2 is awesome. thats one reason why IGF 2 is my favorite product on the market.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
I have to recommend G8 by finaflex. Stuff will make you sleep like a rock on half a scoop. Also helps with HGH.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why does this assist with sex drive and the others dont? Does it contain something different that would support this?

yeah the libido increase from IGF 2 is awesome. thats one reason why IGF 2 is my favorite product on the market.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why does this assist with sex drive and the others dont? Does it contain something different that would support this?
Bioperine

underthesun

Awards
I liked all 3, they are different in their own way. I like Powerfull for the dreams and clear skin HGHup was good for libido.. It's too bad that one guy didn't like HGHup. I did notice a big difference from 5 at night vs. 3/2 during the day. 5 at night was way better.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked all 3, they are different in their own way. I like Powerfull for the dreams and clear skin HGHup was good for libido.. It's too bad that one guy didn't like HGHup. I did notice a big difference from 5 at night vs. 3/2 during the day. 5 at night was way better.
agree 100%.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to recommend G8 by finaflex. Stuff will make you sleep like a rock on half a scoop. Also helps with HGH.
this is some strong stuff....you will def sleep....might feel drunk the next morning but i didn't know that and took a full serving, i have a tub coming i'll be half dosing it this time

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Classy.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a fan of hgh pro but I wanted to come post And bump this- I took one cap of powerful last night ( I have 3 sample packs) bc I have bad prolactin sides and blood work to show it elevated..... Let me say that a) i slept like a baby b) I woke up twice or three times with raging wood, something I have not had in months during sleep. I had some ED issues last weekend so I got blood work and prolactin was confirmed. I'm gonna run with this powerfull at 1-2 caps a day for 10-20 days depending on dosage and see how my next labs pan out and if I can get it up properly and reduce my puffy nipples

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I'm a fan of hgh pro but I wanted to come post And bump this- I took one cap of powerful last night ( I have 3 sample packs) bc I have bad prolactin sides and blood work to show it elevated..... Let me say that a) i slept like a baby b) I woke up twice or three times with raging wood, something I have not had in months during sleep. I had some ED issues last weekend so I got blood work and prolactin was confirmed. I'm gonna run with this powerfull at 1-2 caps a day for 10-20 days depending on dosage and see how my next labs pan out and if I can get it up properly and reduce my puffy nipples
Good stuff ched! Did u notice any better sleep? I cycle off and on between PoweFULL and G8. I love them both.

Tell you what bud PM me your addy and I'll send you some more :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff ched! Did u notice any better sleep? I cycle off and on between PoweFULL and G8. I love them both.

Tell you what bud PM me your addy and I'll send you some more :)
Definitely better sleep. Wake up very alert and not like "fck my alarm" lol sending pm now!