HGH up vs Blue GrowtH vs PowerFull - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

HGH up vs Blue GrowtH vs PowerFull

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

HGH up vs Blue GrowtH vs PowerFull

I have to recommend G8 by finaflex. Stuff will make you sleep like a rock on half a scoop. Also helps with HGH.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why does this assist with sex drive and the others dont? Does it contain something different that would support this?

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    IGF-2 is totally solid, always gives me good gains in strength, size and bf decrease... and probably the absolute best pre-sex supplement evah!
    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    yeah the libido increase from IGF 2 is awesome. thats one reason why IGF 2 is my favorite product on the market.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Why does this assist with sex drive and the others dont? Does it contain something different that would support this?
    Bioperine
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

I liked all 3, they are different in their own way. I like Powerfull for the dreams and clear skin HGHup was good for libido.. It's too bad that one guy didn't like HGHup. I did notice a big difference from 5 at night vs. 3/2 during the day. 5 at night was way better.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by underthesun View Post
    I liked all 3, they are different in their own way. I like Powerfull for the dreams and clear skin HGHup was good for libido.. It's too bad that one guy didn't like HGHup. I did notice a big difference from 5 at night vs. 3/2 during the day. 5 at night was way better.
    agree 100%.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    I have to recommend G8 by finaflex. Stuff will make you sleep like a rock on half a scoop. Also helps with HGH.
    this is some strong stuff....you will def sleep....might feel drunk the next morning but i didn't know that and took a full serving, i have a tub coming i'll be half dosing it this time
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    LOL wow. maybe you just have small nuts man!
    SUCK MY DICK!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Classy.
    BOARD TYRANT
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm a fan of hgh pro but I wanted to come post And bump this- I took one cap of powerful last night ( I have 3 sample packs) bc I have bad prolactin sides and blood work to show it elevated..... Let me say that a) i slept like a baby b) I woke up twice or three times with raging wood, something I have not had in months during sleep. I had some ED issues last weekend so I got blood work and prolactin was confirmed. I'm gonna run with this powerfull at 1-2 caps a day for 10-20 days depending on dosage and see how my next labs pan out and if I can get it up properly and reduce my puffy nipples
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I'm a fan of hgh pro but I wanted to come post And bump this- I took one cap of powerful last night ( I have 3 sample packs) bc I have bad prolactin sides and blood work to show it elevated..... Let me say that a) i slept like a baby b) I woke up twice or three times with raging wood, something I have not had in months during sleep. I had some ED issues last weekend so I got blood work and prolactin was confirmed. I'm gonna run with this powerfull at 1-2 caps a day for 10-20 days depending on dosage and see how my next labs pan out and if I can get it up properly and reduce my puffy nipples
    Good stuff ched! Did u notice any better sleep? I cycle off and on between PoweFULL and G8. I love them both.

Tell you what bud PM me your addy and I'll send you some more :-)
    Independent
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Good stuff ched! Did u notice any better sleep? I cycle off and on between PoweFULL and G8. I love them both.

Tell you what bud PM me your addy and I'll send you some more :-)
    Definitely better sleep. Wake up very alert and not like "fck my alarm" lol sending pm now!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

I need to get powerfull and hgh pro and see. I haven't ran them in so long. I've run igf2 so many times that I know what it's like.

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

IGF-2 was great as well just left me groggy as hell.
    Independent
  14. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Aren't you on TRT? Just ask your endo for clinical support in these spectrums IMO
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    IGF-2 was great as well just left me groggy as hell.
    hate to hear that man. well, not every product is for everybody!

16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Aren't you on TRT? Just ask your endo for clinical support in these spectrums IMO
    No. Been off since April. Did clomid restart
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HGH Up VS. Somnidren-GH
    By KimboBatista in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 08:13 AM
  2. swole stack+hgh up vs. turinabol lv from pp
    By Dan 55 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 03:09 PM
  3. Neovar/Igf-2 vs. Neovar/HgH UP
    By suresha in forum Supplements