Alphamine reviews

Seabee1507

Awards
I just received my latest NP shipment of my normal stuff. however, im adding in some Alphamine so i can drop some BF% and 10-15 lbs.
if anyone wants me to run a log on alphamine please let me know.
i will be running alphamine per the recommended instructions with erase, creatine powder by ON, and DAA and Whey protein.

if anyone is interested please let me know what you want me to log.

ITW

ITW

Awards
I just received my latest NP shipment of my normal stuff. however, im adding in some Alphamine so i can drop some BF% and 10-15 lbs.
i will be running alphamine per the recommended instructions with erase, creatine powder by ON, and DAA and Whey protein.

Do it. Considering alphamine and it's hard to get around all the PES hype on this board (no hate just saying)

Seabee1507

Awards
Do it. Considering alphamine and it's hard to get around all the PES hype on this board (no hate just saying)
i hear ya. its hard to get an honest review.

what do you want me to log?

all i can say so far is it mixes well and it taste amazing (raspberry lemonade)

also, keep in mind that my diet is on track for the most part and im currently eating at 400-500 cal deficit.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

also, keep in mind that my diet is on track for the most part and im currently eating at 400-500 cal deficit.
it would be best to take before/after log photos. log strength gains, feeling while on it, any comments as far as what you visible see (stomach tightening up, arms leaner...etc)

Seabee1507

Awards
Can do! ill get some pics up for the before here in the next few days.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
(= ..

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'd love to see a log.

We do not have many sponsored logs, majority of our reviews, logs and feedback are from paying customers who see results from our products.

Good luck! If you log please send me a link

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Would love to see that log. :)
(-: ..

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No hype... just true results. Have you tried any PES products?

Seabee1507

Awards
I have tried quite a few of them myself. all with amazing results. thats why Alphamine was a no brainier for me. i especially love Erase.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried quite a few of them myself. all with amazing results. thats why Alphamine was a no brainier for me. i especially love Erase.
All of them have gave me great results... especially with some of them stacked. Can't wait for Enhanced to be released and now with a Protein in the making... gonna be epic.

ITW

ITW

Awards
I've tried erase before. Used it in pct and it did its job. Definitely pleased. I'm just apprehensive in general when it comes to supps

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I ran alphamine and it helped tighten me up/lose water weight. It tastes amazing and the energy was great. Also muscle hardness and density was better. Kept all strength while dropping 5 lbs in a 28 day 3 scoop per day run. Amazing product and have a tub in my closet saved for a 2 scoop 45 day run next time I cut

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried erase before. Used it in pct and it did its job. Definitely pleased. I'm just apprehensive in general when it comes to supps
Ya I know what ya mean man.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran alphamine and it helped tighten me up/lose water weight. It tastes amazing and the energy was great. Also muscle hardness and density was better. Kept all strength while dropping 5 lbs in a 28 day 3 scoop per day run. Amazing product and have a tub in my closet saved for a 2 scoop 45 day run next time I cut
Thanks for the feedback Ty! Good to hear you had such good results. :)

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback Ty! Good to hear you had such good results. :)
Man did I ever! I also had Shift and TTA (had used before so I knew what to expect from those) and Alphamine took me to the next level. If I had another bottle here Id use it as a preworkout as well when I run out of my others. It can really be used for anything. Perfect product. Im super excited for your new pre workout as well, and the new protein! Keepem coming!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man did I ever! I also had Shift and TTA (had used before so I knew what to expect from those) and Alphamine took me to the next level. If I had another bottle here Id use it as a preworkout as well when I run out of my others. It can really be used for anything. Perfect product. Im super excited for your new pre workout as well, and the new protein! Keepem coming!
I feel the same way about alphamine. I've yet to find a pre-workout that is as beneficial to me as alphamine. Hence why this enhanced dropping is making me giddy!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I feel the same way about alphamine. I've yet to find a pre-workout that is as beneficial to me as alphamine. Hence why this enhanced dropping is making me giddy!
For real! I'm using Condense right now which is great, but the taste isn't near par with Alphamine. Also the energy isn't quite as pronounced, but the pumps are killer. Makes me thing taking some nitrates with my Alphamine on my cut would make for some crazy workouts..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alphamines energy is top notch. when i cut i love the fact i dont have to get a fat burner AND a pre workout. just alphamine

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
alphamines energy is top notch. when i cut i love the fact i dont have to get a fat burner AND a pre workout. just alphamine
Thank you sir

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And then there was enhanced.... :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And then there was enhanced.... :D

dont ya think enhanced with alphamine would be too much? why not (when cutting) just use alphamine as a two - in - one product. fat burner and pre workout. just add maybe some agmatine and you're set.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont ya think enhanced with alphamine would be too much? why not (when cutting) just use alphamine as a two - in - one product. fat burner and pre workout. just add maybe some agmatine and you're set.
I have yet to try enhanced so I can't give you an answer just yet. When mine comes I will probably just do 2 scoops before work alphamine and enhanced pre-workout.

Right now I've been using alphamine with agmatine and loving the combo. I dont need too much go get a good pump and go more for the focus anyway on pre-workouts. I think that is one reason I like alphamine pre as much as I do. I get great energy and focus boosts and sweat like crazy on it.

Seabee1507

Awards
3 scoops a day huh? not a bad idea

Seabee1507

Awards
Day 1: Shoulder Day
Weight 224.4 lbs

Energy was ridiculous. i had my first scoop around 10:30 am with DAA Erase and a shot of creatine. i was feeling great at work and could not wait to get into the gym.
around 4:30 i take another does without the DAA this time and head to the gym. i get there and im expecting to feel a little bit doped up from the alphamine because i have had some preworkouts in the past make me feel like im on a cloud (Craze). but i didnt. i just felt focused and ready to hit the weights. in between sets i could not stop moving around the gym. i was not jittery or anything just full of clean energy!!!
can not say anything much for the performance on the first day regarding to strength or weight cutting. but its the first day. however, i was pounding 110 lbs DBs for my shoulder press for sets of 5. usually im pressing 95's-100's. could have just been the extra energy. i can say that i could not get fatigued at all, i could have lifted all night if i didn't have to go to class. so far, im sold. excited to see what 4 weeks from now brings.

how would you guys does my stack i have listed in earlier posts? how much/when

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
You can use them, but def separate your doses with a significant amount of time between

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good update!

I take my daa about 45 mins before my workout. Alphamine doses look good. Erase you will have to feel out. Some people have great success with 1-2 caps some need 3/day. Just whatever you end up choosing dose the doses evenly apart throughout the day.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

All the reviews are honest...people just get excited when something works

Let us know why you think!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Running alphamine and erase now, loving it!
I'm thinking about running this duo as well, what have you noticed and how long have you been on etc...

boogyman

Awards
How does 1 scoop enhanced and 1 scoop alphamine preworkout (4AM), and then 2 scoops alphamine about 5 hours later sound, for someone fairly stim tolerant.

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
I'm thinking about running this duo as well, what have you noticed and how long have you been on etc...
It's only been 10 days but I definitely feel leaner with a decrease in water retention. Noticed an increase in libido. Took me a couple days to figure out how to space them, I take one in the morning post workout and one between dinner and bed

Seabee1507

Awards
Day 2: Leg Day
no weight recorded

Well, Leg day has always been my least favorite day to begin with. im not sure why, but its just the way it is. I did not set any PR's in the gym tonight by any means. however i do feel like im already starting to lean out. its mostly water weight im sure. when you are loosing water weight is it normal to urinate more frequently??? i feel like from the time i take my first serving in the morning i urgently have to go to the bathroom about 10 times a day.
Energy levels are still high and consistent.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2: Leg Day
no weight recorded

Well, Leg day has always been my least favorite day to begin with. im not sure why, but its just the way it is. I did not set any PR's in the gym tonight by any means. however i do feel like im already starting to lean out. its mostly water weight im sure. when you are loosing water weight is it normal to urinate more frequently??? i feel like from the time i take my first serving in the morning i urgently have to go to the bathroom about 10 times a day.
Energy levels are still high and consistent.
I do notice increased trips to the bathroom when I use Alphamine. I seem to flush out a ton of water the first week or so. Nothing out of the ordinary in my experience.

Seabee1507

Awards
during a recomp what should macros be? roughly?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
during a recomp what should macros be? roughly?
That can be tough to answer as it may change on an individual basis. Unless someone is a beginner trying to recomp is a very slow process with gradual changes.

Personally when I do something of that sort I cycle my caloric intake mostly through carb cycling techniques.

Seabee1507

Awards
That can be tough to answer as it may change on an individual basis. Unless someone is a beginner trying to recomp is a very slow process with gradual changes.

Personally when I do something of that sort I cycle my caloric intake mostly through carb cycling techniques.

Carb cycling techniques? im not following you. and i fine with gradual change. ideally, id like to drop like 10-15 lbs before may 1

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Carb cycling techniques? im not following you. and i fine with gradual change. ideally, id like to drop like 10-15 lbs before may 1
For example: low carbs for 3-4 days followed by a high carb day. Continue that cycle.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Alphamine crushes my appetite, probably moreso than any other stimmed OTC fat burner out there

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For example: low carbs for 3-4 days followed by a high carb day. Continue that cycle.
Thanks man. I'm not on my computer otherwise I'd some links. Just google carb cycling and ill try and get some links up when I can.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine crushes my appetite, probably moreso than any other stimmed OTC fat burner out there
Same here. My morning dose kills mine and if I attempt to it... its not happening.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man. I'm not on my computer otherwise I'd some links. Just google carb cycling and ill try and get some links up when I can.
Ya I'm just on the AM app and saw it so I thought I'd through out an example.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If you have SS forskolin, I'd recommend taking 1 cap with each of your daily alphamine doses. a/b-adrenergic receptors operate via cAMP-dependent mechanisms, which would be amplified by forskolin use, since the latter increases adenyl cyclase activity

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have SS forskolin, I'd recommend taking 1 cap with each of your daily alphamine doses. a/b-adrenergic receptors operate via cAMP-dependent mechanisms, which would be amplified by forskolin use, since the latter increases adenyl cyclase activity
Ill have to do that. About to start my cut soon. Just need Forskolin now.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to use Forskolin for most of my cuts when Nutraplanet had it. Plus i think its pretty hard to find a Forskolin product priced as well as Synthetic Supplements has theirs right now.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to use Forskolin for most of my cuts when Nutraplanet had it. Plus i think its pretty hard to find a Forskolin product priced as well as Synthetic Supplements has theirs right now.
SS Forskolin has the best price and quality out there.