- 02-06-2013, 02:26 AM
- 02-06-2013, 07:07 AM
I don't usually see the need for the majority of people (especially the types on the message boards) to need something like Peptopro, but I have times that I enjoy using it and some of those who I train with that I feel can see benefits from this.
If I was deciding things only for myself I'd love a Peptopro + product, as well as a typical whey or blend that was flavored well.PES Representative
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
- 02-06-2013, 08:40 AM
02-06-2013, 08:51 AM
02-06-2013, 09:54 AM
How about EAAs or a EAA+BCAA blend
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
02-06-2013, 10:55 AM
No one has said 100% Soy Protein with a lot of artificial colors and dyes with added sugar to improve the taste of the flavor yet?
EvoMuse Products Rep
PM me with any questions!
02-06-2013, 11:10 AM
Who released the profile to you? Was it Ben? DamnitOriginally Posted by Geoforce
02-06-2013, 11:12 AM
02-06-2013, 11:26 AM
If we release a soy protein I am leaving lol.
02-06-2013, 11:33 AM
02-06-2013, 12:27 PM
02-06-2013, 12:29 PM
Me and Josh are brothers. If he fires me he will be taken out of my will and someone else will inherit 100 acres of grassland.
02-06-2013, 12:44 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-20-2003, 01:55 PM
- By Rictor33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-25-2003, 06:22 PM
- By Greatmanomuscle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-07-2003, 01:18 PM
- By pjorstad in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2003, 03:03 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2002, 04:07 PM