PES...REALLY?!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,473
    Rep Power
    997457
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    As much as PES would love to utilize hormone/antibiotic free grass fed milk.. the price of a 2 pound jug would be over $50+.

    We wouldn't move that product. The idea is great, just unfortunately truly infeasible.
    The Historic PES Legend

  2. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,628
    Rep Power
    6500866
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    37.35%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by rockme View Post
    I am responding to this thread because I know PES only puts out solid, quality products that work. Otherwise, the forthcoming recommendation/request would surely be scoffed at. That being said, I would love to see a blended mix of WPI, whey hydrolysate, and casein hydrolysate. I would like the protein content to be derived from cows not treated with antibiotics, growth hormone, and fed an all grass diet. In addition to this, omit artificial sweeteners, and sweeten with stevia (and no splenda, please, that is not natural!). Flavor ideas... oreo milkshake, peppermint cheesecake, banana split.
    Im sure there are large posts I could dig up on each of these topics, but let me just get your take first. Why do you feel:

    1. Isolates and hydrosylates are superior?
    2. Cows must be grass-fed and "natty?"
    3. Artificial sweeteners are bad?

    Here is what the body of data shows:

    1. Unless you're lactose intolerant, WPC retains more dairy-specific growth factors than any of those forms. Whey and casein hydro (not peptopro) have data showing inferior effects on body composition to WPC.

    2. The FDA has repeatedly demonstrated no detriment to current milking procedures.

    3. The FDA has repeatedly demonstrated that artificial sweeteners are not only safe, but safer than many things in the food supply "naturally."

    The distinction between natural and artificial needs to be properly addressed. Essentially every medication you take is of artificial origin. And these medicines have increased human quality of life and lifespan by an incredible amount. Rather than focusing on the origin of compounds, why not dissect the in Vivo data and see if they are neutral, of detriment, or even of benefit to humans?

    Anyway, I'd still like to get your take on the above three questions, as we are all individuals and I'd like to know why you feel this way
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,628
    Rep Power
    6500866
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    37.35%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by rockme View Post
    They are classified as an excitotoxin, which is what MSG is also classified as. You're a big boy, bro, so I'm not going to lecture or get on a soap box. But just google the topic at hand and see for yourself
    Surcalose is not an excitotoxin. Really only aspartame could fit this definition, but it won't matter unless you suffer from a BH4 reduction issue or just classical PKU

    Glutamate is an excitatory neurotransmitter. Mono sodium glutamate (MSG) is dietary glutamate that when CONSUMED IN EXCESS can have negative effects. You should note that anything consumed In excess is toxic, even water.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,628
    Rep Power
    6500866
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    37.35%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    Hey coop not to hijack this thread and I know you don't rep for SNS anymore but I was looking on nutraplanet at Focus XT and Caffeine Free Focus XT and why is Focus XT sweetened with Acesulfame potassium and the caffeine free is sweetened with Sucralose?
    The caffeine-free version used a new flavoring system, and all the testers seemed to love it so SNS stuck with it. It's not a big deal either way unless you plan on drinking 10 tubs of stimmed Focus XT in one sitting (no, I don't recommend this lol).
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. New Member
    Profion's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    362
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%

    Pistacio flavor!!!!
  6. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,473
    Rep Power
    997457
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post
    Pistacio flavor!!!!
    Wonder how hard this one would be to perfect. I love me some Pistacio Ice Cream.
    The Historic PES Legend
  7. New Member
    Profion's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    362
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%

    I did get some protiens shakes from my gym one time that were pistacio! I can tell you the flavor was SO awesome... mmm
  8. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,365
    Rep Power
    10742671
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Butterscotch?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387265
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Something along the lines of Trutein, where you're not getting a protein "blend" that is comprised of 98% whey concentrate with minimal amounts of whatever else is left.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,571
    Rep Power
    1215358
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    61%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Something along the lines of Trutein, where you're not getting a protein "blend" that is comprised of 98% whey concentrate with minimal amounts of whatever else is left.
    I like this idea.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  11. New Member
    rockme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    2872
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    10.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    You're talking about insane amounts. Normal consumption is of little concern

    - Valdez
    Normal consumption over the years adds up to an insane amount
  12. New Member
    rockme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    2872
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    10.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    As much as PES would love to utilize hormone/antibiotic free grass fed milk.. the price of a 2 pound jug would be over $50+.

    We wouldn't move that product. The idea is great, just unfortunately truly infeasible.
    I know. That's how much I pay for my current brand of protein. Oh well, PES still rocks my supp shelf!
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    6162071
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    26.81%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Re: PES...REALLY?!


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Im sure there are large posts I could dig up on each of these topics, but let me just get your take first. Why do you feel:

    1. Isolates and hydrosylates are superior?
    2. Cows must be grass-fed and "natty?"
    3. Artificial sweeteners are bad?

    Here is what the body of data shows:

    1. Unless you're lactose intolerant, WPC retains more dairy-specific growth factors than any of those forms. Whey and casein hydro (not peptopro) have data showing inferior effects on body composition to WPC.

    2. The FDA has repeatedly demonstrated no detriment to current milking procedures.

    3. The FDA has repeatedly demonstrated that artificial sweeteners are not only safe, but safer than many things in the food supply "naturally."

    The distinction between natural and artificial needs to be properly addressed. Essentially every medication you take is of artificial origin. And these medicines have increased human quality of life and lifespan by an incredible amount. Rather than focusing on the origin of compounds, why not dissect the in Vivo data and see if they are neutral, of detriment, or even of benefit to humans?

    Anyway, I'd still like to get your take on the above three questions, as we are all individuals and I'd like to know why you feel this way
    Quote Originally Posted by rockme View Post
    Normal consumption over the years adds up to an insane amount
    I'm on my phone right now from work and don't have the time to cite studies on artificial sweeteners for you. There are tons of threads going over them here, with study citations in them. That being said, read Coop's post that I quoted for you since you seemed to have missed his response to your original posting.

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    6162071
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    26.81%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Re: PES...REALLY?!


    Peptopro!!!!

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  15. New Member
    Ginandtonic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    35169
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    8.47%

    How about a decent meal replacement with unique sources for carbs and fat. For example-chia seeds, almond flour, or even a vegetable content would be seriously unique like powdered kale. Probiotics or a digestive blend is always good too. Just make it different! There are already too many choices it must be tough to have yours stand out. Also don't get on the recent trend of 4.4 lb instead of a real 5. Leave out the dyes too!
  16. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,571
    Rep Power
    1215358
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    61%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic View Post
    How about a decent meal replacement with unique sources for carbs and fat. For example-chia seeds, almond flour, or even a vegetable content would be seriously unique like powdered kale. Probiotics or a digestive blend is always good too. Just make it different! There are already too many choices it must be tough to have yours stand out. Also don't get on the recent trend of 4.4 lb instead of a real 5. Leave out the dyes too!
    4.4lbs is 2kg.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  17. New Member
    rockme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    2872
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    10.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Im sure there are large posts I could dig up on each of these topics, but let me just get your take first. Why do you feel:

    1. Isolates and hydrosylates are superior?
    2. Cows must be grass-fed and "natty?"
    3. Artificial sweeteners are bad?

    Here is what the body of data shows:

    1. Unless you're lactose intolerant, WPC retains more dairy-specific growth factors than any of those forms. Whey and casein hydro (not peptopro) have data showing inferior effects on body composition to WPC.

    2. The FDA has repeatedly demonstrated no detriment to current milking procedures.

    3. The FDA has repeatedly demonstrated that artificial sweeteners are not only safe, but safer than many things in the food supply "naturally."

    The distinction between natural and artificial needs to be properly addressed. Essentially every medication you take is of artificial origin. And these medicines have increased human quality of life and lifespan by an incredible amount. Rather than focusing on the origin of compounds, why not dissect the in Vivo data and see if they are neutral, of detriment, or even of benefit to humans?

    Anyway, I'd still like to get your take on the above three questions, as we are all individuals and I'd like to know why you feel this way
    It's the lifestyle I have adopted for myself, bro. Been living this way for 5 years now. I have read many holistic/natural healing books over the years, and they have literally changed my life. I am of the Jack Lalane school of thought, "If man made it, don't eat it." Obviously, this is impossible to adhere to. However, most of what I consume is of organic origin. As far as refuting your stance, lets just agree to disagree. This topic is way too vast to delve into by electronic means. There's volumes of literature out there on the matter. I will say this, always be cognizant of who is conducting the study, it often has everything to do with the results. Anyways, lets just build some muscle!
  18. New Member
    Ginandtonic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    35169
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    8.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    4.4lbs is 2kg.
    And 5 lbs is around 2.7 KG, whats your point? a 5lb jug was the industry standard last time I checked. The typical container for a 5 lb when being used for the 4.4lb contents is slightly misleading to consumers.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,571
    Rep Power
    1215358
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    61%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic View Post
    And 5 lbs is around 2.7 KG, whats your point? a 5lb jug was the industry standard last time I checked. The typical container for a 5 lb when being used for the 4.4lb contents is slightly misleading to consumers.
    America is not the only market in the world. That's my point.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  20. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,367
    Rep Power
    2765916
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Back on topic I think a blend is a good idea, I like what Trutein does in giving you a blend but its no proprietary.
  21. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,628
    Rep Power
    6500866
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    37.35%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by rockme View Post
    It's the lifestyle I have adopted for myself, bro. Been living this way for 5 years now. I have read many holistic/natural healing books over the years, and they have literally changed my life. I am of the Jack Lalane school of thought, "If man made it, don't eat it." Obviously, this is impossible to adhere to. However, most of what I consume is of organic origin. As far as refuting your stance, lets just agree to disagree. This topic is way too vast to delve into by electronic means. There's volumes of literature out there on the matter. I will say this, always be cognizant of who is conducting the study, it often has everything to do with the results. Anyways, lets just build some muscle!
    The overseeing professor of my thesis is very well published in this arena. Does he have financial motives, along with the hundreds of other university professors?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  22. New Member
    manstr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    137189
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    76.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Peptopro!!!!

    - Valdez
    Tasty inexpensive peptopro would destroy
  23. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,683
    Rep Power
    1115245
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    12.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    A post workout made with some sort of fast acting carbs. I believe Meadows just talked about this, I can't remember what he said off of the top of my head though

    and fast acting protein... I believe coop said wpc is superior..
    Maybe even leucine enhanced, seeing as leucine is actually studied

    Try to leave the dye low. A major turn off of focus xt is the ridiculous amount of blue dye I had in my tub.
    Also if you guys could make this available in bulk that would be a big step. Too many people selling small tubs these days, I shouldn't have to order protein every damn month
  24. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,365
    Rep Power
    10742671
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    My own personal preference would be keeping it as a protein only product.

    Carbs are easy to add an there is a lot of options for sources i.e. dextrose, maltodextrin, WMS, Vitargo, Karbolyn etc. I like being able to add carbs if I want them but use the powder alone primarily.

    Also, there are no protein plus carb powders (MRPs, weight gainers, post workout formulas) in the top 50 of NP from what I can see whereas some protein powders have been popular for years.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  25. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    My own personal preference would be keeping it as a protein only product.

    Carbs are easy to add an there is a lot of options for sources i.e. dextrose, maltodextrin, WMS, Vitargo, Karbolyn etc. I like being able to add carbs if I want them but use the powder alone primarily.

    Also, there are no protein plus carb powders (MRPs, weight gainers, post workout formulas) in the top 50 of NP from what I can see whereas some protein powders have been popular for years.
    Agreed, I like the versatility of a protein only product
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  26. Senior Member
    Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    54647
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    53.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    We have more on the way as well.

    Wait, what?!
    BCAA's that taste like fruit punch alphamine.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  27. Senior Member
    Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    54647
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    53.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Back on topic I think a blend is a good idea, I like what Trutein does in giving you a blend but its no proprietary.
    I dont see the perpous of blends. its not like you absorb all of the different protiens at different speeds- as some supp companies would like you to believe...If you mix wpi and casine the wpi just takes longer to absorb because the casine slows it down.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  28. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,365
    Rep Power
    10742671
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    BCAA's that taste like fruit punch alphamine.
    No comment!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  29. Senior Member
    Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    54647
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    53.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    NICE!!!!!!

    1 kg and cheaper than xtend (PLEASE!!!!!!)

    And do a watermelon flavor like hemavol!!!!!!!!!





    Real excited.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  30. New Member
    AlexErdellan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    115505
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    52.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    No comment!
    A BCAA product with Leucine Nitrate, Agmatine and Citrulline Malate, that tastes like raspberry lemonade alphamine. Would definitely purchase if priced fairly/available in 100 serving size.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,571
    Rep Power
    1215358
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    61%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    I dont see the perpous of blends. its not like you absorb all of the different protiens at different speeds- as some supp companies would like you to believe...If you mix wpi and casine the wpi just takes longer to absorb because the casine slows it down.
    People like blends because it is optimal to have multiple sources of amino acids.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  32. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,365
    Rep Power
    10742671
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I said no comment!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  33. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,997
    Rep Power
    2646730
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    78.18%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Re: PES...REALLY?!


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    2. Cows must be grass-fed and "natty?"
    Natty cows!! This made me literally lol during lecture.



    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  34. Senior Member
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Power
    682294
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    A BCAA product with Leucine Nitrate, Agmatine and Citrulline Malate, that tastes like raspberry lemonade alphamine. Would definitely purchase if priced fairly/available in 100 serving size.
    x2. Would stack well with Enhanced.
  35. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13

    x2. Would stack well with Enhanced.
    Sounds good eh
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  36. Senior Member
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Power
    682294
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Sounds good eh
    Indeed eh.
  37. New Member
    rockme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    2872
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    10.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Natty cows!! This made me literally lol during lecture.



    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    FYI: John Meadows is a proponent of this
  38. New Member
    rockme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    2872
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    10.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The overseeing professor of my thesis is very well published in this arena. Does he have financial motives, along with the hundreds of other university professors?
    There's also hundreds of professors demonizing the chemical that you defend. For one, read up on the works of Dr. Mercola. Also, John Meadows (huge advocate for grass fed beef and dairy). But hey, to each his own say!
  39. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,628
    Rep Power
    6500866
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    37.35%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by rockme View Post
    There's also hundreds of professors demonizing the chemical that you defend. For one, read up on the works of Dr. Mercola. Also, John Meadows (huge advocate for grass fed beef and dairy). But hey, to each his own say!
    There are two sides to every story. Follow the body of evidence.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  40. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,997
    Rep Power
    2646730
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    78.18%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Re: PES...REALLY?!


    Dr. Mercola = quackery = psuedoscience

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-20-2003, 02:55 PM
  2. cholesterol really high?
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 07:22 PM
  3. does it really work?
    By Greatmanomuscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 02:18 PM
  4. Low Estrogen got me really sick
    By pjorstad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 04:03 PM
  5. I Must Say This Place Is Starting To Get Really Good!
    By Blindfaith in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 05:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in