D-pol + endosurge + Erase

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Future stack I have in mind

I have had gyno before in both nipples but did successful letro cycles and I have nothing.

Ran DAA previously and had no issues but didnt really get much from it.

I shouldn't have any issues with gyno on this cycle

How would you guys stack this?

Just all together?

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Good stack for PCT. If running Solo I'd probably add Anabeta.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id run it like this.

Workout days:

6 Dpol 30 mins pre workout
2 erase pre workout and then one additional erase any other time of the day.
6 caps of Endosurge spread evenly throughout the day in 2 cap intervals.

Non training day:
6 Dpol with breakfast
3 Erase caps spread evenly
6 caps Endosurge spread evenly

Hope this helps bud they are all awesome products.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Im pretty sure the effective and recommended dose of dpol is 3 tabs daily.Please correct me if im wrong.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Yeah that's what it says on the bottle
Thanks,I thought so as I have used it many times,good product and good stack you have layed out.Good luck

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Thanks!

Is erase ok to dose 2 a day?
Yes,that would be fine,you could even go up to 3 caps daily if you felt good on 2 and wanted to try it.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Thanks

My goal is definitely to increase libido and lean up a bit :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Thanks

My goal is definitely to increase libido and lean up a bit :)
Well,you have a good stack lined up and im sure you will see good results,good luck.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stack should definitely help improve libido and lean up.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Haven't started it yet but I am pumped!

Having 6 weeks off test boosters instead of 4

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If doing 2 Erase a day, do both on an empty stomach upon rising

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Sweet thanks!

DAA doesn't need to be dosed at any time really?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
No need to go over 3 tabs a day

Mr.BigBad805

Mr.BigBad805

Awards
You want the Erase to be consumed in a basic of a gastric environment as possible.
Would you do the same if doing 3 a day? I have been doing 1 upon weakening, 1 pre workout both during fasting and the 3rd later on on the day.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Would you do the same if doing 3 a day? I have been doing 1 upon weakening, 1 pre workout both during fasting and the 3rd later on on the day.
Just try your best to take them all on an empty stomach. In the grand scheme of things, timing won't matter too much since Erase is a suicide inhibitor. As long as you get your daily dose in, you're good to go.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey coop I have arriving in the mail today my EndoSurge/Erase/Anabeta stack, I noticed you mentioned as far as the Erase to dose those at 2 in the morning on an empty stomach. Any special recommendations towards the EndoSurge or Anabeta?

To OP, once I'm a week or two in I will fill you in on any affects I'm feeling from the Erase and Endosurge.
For the Anabeta id do 2 preworkout with a meal and 2 postworkout with a meal for training days.

On non training days take 4 caps evenly spaced out with meals.

For the endosurge take 2 caps 3x a day 30 minutes before meals.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Hey coop I have arriving in the mail today my EndoSurge/Erase/Anabeta stack, I noticed you mentioned as far as the Erase to dose those at 2 in the morning on an empty stomach. Any special recommendations towards the EndoSurge or Anabeta?

To OP, once I'm a week or two in I will fill you in on any affects I'm feeling from the Erase and Endosurge.
Heard anabeta makes you hungry as! ;)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Id run it like this.

Workout days:

6 Dpol 30 mins pre workout
2 erase pre workout and then one additional erase any other time of the day.
6 caps of Endosurge spread evenly throughout the day in 2 cap intervals.

Non training day:
6 Dpol with breakfast
3 Erase caps spread evenly
6 caps Endosurge spread evenly

Hope this helps bud they are all awesome products.
why erase pwo?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Why do you need 6 tabs of Dpol???

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I am only taking 3 tabs of d pol

Lasts longer too :)

technique88

technique88

Awards
I am only taking 3 tabs of d pol

Lasts longer too :)
I wouldn't take anything less than 10 dpol a day....

JUST KIDDING!!!!!! :)

I'm actually running the same stack (+anabeta) for my pct. you'll enjoy this stack a lot. So far it's treating me well.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Take your Anabeta 2 preworkout and the next 2 with your evening meal is the way i like to dose it.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a question as I will be running D-pol as well. I typically work out first thing in the morning ans as we know Test is generally the highest. Do I really want to take this Pre-workout or would I be better off say taking this later in the day when T levels are dropping in an effort to spoke them up again.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a question as I will be running D-pol as well. I typically work out first thing in the morning ans as we know Test is generally the highest. Do I really want to take this Pre-workout or would I be better off say taking this later in the day when T levels are dropping in an effort to spoke them up again.
IMO your complicating the dosing moreso than needbe.

Also Dpol has nitrates in it which will lead to a much better pump on top of the fact that DAA has some neuro properties when taken pre workout so i would definitely dose pre workout.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
IMO your complicating the dosing moreso than needbe.

Also Dpol has nitrates in it which will lead to a much better pump on top of the fact that DAA has some neuro properties when taken pre workout so i would definitely dose pre workout.
This ^

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
3clipseGT I have a quick question, I got my EndoSurge/Erase/Anabeta stack in the mail and I'm going to start it on Monday. I got the dosing down I'm going to be doing Endo at 2 caps spread out 3 times daily, Erase 2 caps pre workout, and the Anabeta 2 caps pre with a meal and 2 caps post with a meal. What I'm wondering is when I dosed DAA and Erase many members suggested running the DAA for the first two weeks and then introduce the Erase in the third week, does that apply for EndoSurge as well or should I start all three of my supplements at the same time.
I run erase all the way through... Taking it when the daa kicks in seems like a better idea for sure

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thank you airborne, I'm not actually running DAA just the Endosurge but I didn't know if it fallows the same dosing principal as DAA as far as running it solo and then introducing the Erase on week three. I think I'm just going to fallow your advice and run Erase the whole way through.
If you have it I would for sure. I'm not familiar for endosurge so I can't comment on it

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3clipseGT I have a quick question, I got my EndoSurge/Erase/Anabeta stack in the mail and I'm going to start it on Monday. I got the dosing down I'm going to be doing Endo at 2 caps spread out 3 times daily, Erase 2 caps pre workout, and the Anabeta 2 caps pre with a meal and 2 caps post with a meal. What I'm wondering is when I dosed DAA and Erase many members suggested running the DAA for the first two weeks and then introduce the Erase in the third week, does that apply for EndoSurge as well or should I start all three of my supplements at the same time.
IMO id start all three at the same time or atleast start the endo with the DAA. Are you sensitive to estro issues at all?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you airborne, I'm not actually running DAA just the Endosurge but I didn't know if it fallows the same dosing principal as DAA as far as running it solo and then introducing the Erase on week three. I think I'm just going to fallow your advice and run Erase the whole way through.
If your just running Endo and Erase then id start them at the same tine.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmao my god my joints would explode lol. I'm going to run it at 3 a day this way between the 3 supplements they will all last exactly 30 days. Once I'm done ill do a little write up on Endosurge.
That would be much appreciated bud!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Endosurge is great! Sleep and libido is very good :)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Hence why I can't wait to stack it with DAA + erase.

I want to add anabeta elite now though haha

Anyone tried intimidate instead of DAA?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I just started today my erase Endo and Anabeta stack once I get time ill start to log it and I have never tried intimidate but I have always been curious on it
Ill be following for sure!

Yeah I might actually chuck that in, instead of D-pol one cycle

technique88

technique88

Awards
Hence why I can't wait to stack it with DAA + erase.

I want to add anabeta elite now though haha

Anyone tried intimidate instead of DAA?
I personally think intimidate is superior to DAA. I ran it during pct and it was some awesome stuff. I am currently running dpol and enjoying the ride too so the choice is yours bud.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I personally think intimidate is superior to DAA. I ran it during pct and it was some awesome stuff. I am currently running dpol and enjoying the ride too so the choice is yours bud.
Daa is superior over nmda for pct

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Any specific reasons why it's more superior?

I like how people are saying it causes no stomach issues