Night Time Fat Burner
- 01-28-2013, 03:52 PM
Night Time Fat Burner
I am interested in cutting about 15 pounds of fat over the next six weeks and am curious if anyone can recommend a good night time fat burner.
I'm not a fan of stimulants and traditionally haven't used fat loss supplements but want to see if I can get a little boost through another avenue.
I've looked around and have come up with three basic products:
1. Products increasing thermogensis
2. Products increasing GH secretion
3. Cortisol blockers
As a note, I'm not interested in carb blockers. I'm going to be doing GVT for 4 of the 6 weeks and want to load up on carbs to get through it, while still allowing my body to burn fat (hence my interest in a supplement).
1. Chemically increasing thermogenesis and my metabolism at night will make sleep difficult, I'm already a pretty light sleeper
2. GH products are most likely BS for the most part and as long as I do fall asleep within the first hour of laying down, I get my 8 or so hours anyways
3. I would question cortisol blockers as well, and as I will be ingesting a high level of carbs don't know if a blocker would even be warranted. I do have a fairly stressful job though so this may be an avenue I would explore.
I am open to learn about all products, and if my prejudices are wrong I'll be happy to know.
Thanks in advance,
- 01-28-2013, 04:14 PM
Natural EFX would be a great non-stim fat burner to try. I'd stack it with SHIFT, AD-3 and MassHGH for fat burning, GH support and cortisol control. There's your stack bro!Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
- 01-28-2013, 04:31 PM
01-28-2013, 04:34 PM
Re: Night Time Fat Burner
Warning... shameless plug coming..
LipoPM + HGHup
Both should help with weight loss
During the day you can run Drive which will assist in performance and also weight loss
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
01-28-2013, 04:39 PM
What about hyperthyroidism with Natural EFX and SHIFT together?
Edit: At Czeiwledksy (sp?)
01-28-2013, 04:40 PM
I'll read up on those too.
01-28-2013, 04:53 PM
Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
01-28-2013, 05:11 PM
01-28-2013, 05:15 PM
01-28-2013, 06:10 PM
PES - PM me anytime for any questions
"Like" us on Facebook
Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
01-28-2013, 07:36 PM
01-28-2013, 09:44 PM
1-1.5g tta-500 before bed.
SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
"Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
01-28-2013, 09:50 PM
Thermogenesis does not affect sleep. Your best option IMO is TTA-500 (oxidative phosphorylation uncoupled + b-oxidation booster) + RK-500 (HSL translocation) before bed
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
01-29-2013, 07:41 AM
Always been a huge fan of the TTA and Forskolin combo. Specifically used DCP + Forskolin countless times on a cut (have not tried high dosed RK tho). While I don't know if their are any extra benefits of dosing them before bed, I do usually employ TTA + Forskolin pre-bed during many weight loss periods with no detriment to sleep and great results.
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
01-29-2013, 08:06 AM
Vanillean for thermo and Reduce XT for cortisol would be a fairly inexpensive combo hitting most of you points of interest. I think Reduce XT might even help with sleep as a bonus.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Big Joe in forum Weight LossReplies: 38Last Post: 10-01-2012, 10:19 PM
- By FlawedGrunt in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 05-05-2009, 08:22 AM
- By stratvox in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 11-13-2005, 11:47 PM
- By GuyinLA in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-31-2003, 10:50 AM
- By New Body in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 03-12-2003, 11:36 AM