I am interested in cutting about 15 pounds of fat over the next six weeks and am curious if anyone can recommend a good night time fat burner.
I'm not a fan of stimulants and traditionally haven't used fat loss supplements but want to see if I can get a little boost through another avenue.
I've looked around and have come up with three basic products:
1. Products increasing thermogensis
2. Products increasing GH secretion
3. Cortisol blockers
As a note, I'm not interested in carb blockers. I'm going to be doing GVT for 4 of the 6 weeks and want to load up on carbs to get through it, while still allowing my body to burn fat (hence my interest in a supplement).
1. Chemically increasing thermogenesis and my metabolism at night will make sleep difficult, I'm already a pretty light sleeper
2. GH products are most likely BS for the most part and as long as I do fall asleep within the first hour of laying down, I get my 8 or so hours anyways
3. I would question cortisol blockers as well, and as I will be ingesting a high level of carbs don't know if a blocker would even be warranted. I do have a fairly stressful job though so this may be an avenue I would explore.
I am open to learn about all products, and if my prejudices are wrong I'll be happy to know.
Thanks in advance,