Night Time Fat Burner

TexasGuy

Awards
I am interested in cutting about 15 pounds of fat over the next six weeks and am curious if anyone can recommend a good night time fat burner.

I'm not a fan of stimulants and traditionally haven't used fat loss supplements but want to see if I can get a little boost through another avenue.

I've looked around and have come up with three basic products:

1. Products increasing thermogensis
2. Products increasing GH secretion
3. Cortisol blockers

As a note, I'm not interested in carb blockers. I'm going to be doing GVT for 4 of the 6 weeks and want to load up on carbs to get through it, while still allowing my body to burn fat (hence my interest in a supplement).

My concerns:

1. Chemically increasing thermogenesis and my metabolism at night will make sleep difficult, I'm already a pretty light sleeper
2. GH products are most likely BS for the most part and as long as I do fall asleep within the first hour of laying down, I get my 8 or so hours anyways
3. I would question cortisol blockers as well, and as I will be ingesting a high level of carbs don't know if a blocker would even be warranted. I do have a fairly stressful job though so this may be an avenue I would explore.

I am open to learn about all products, and if my prejudices are wrong I'll be happy to know.

Thanks in advance,

TexasGuy

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natural EFX would be a great non-stim fat burner to try. I'd stack it with SHIFT, AD-3 and MassHGH for fat burning, GH support and cortisol control. There's your stack bro!

TexasGuy

Awards
Natural EFX would be a great non-stim fat burner to try. I'd stack it with SHIFT, AD-3 and MassHGH for fat burning, GH support and cortisol control. There's your stack bro!
I'll read up on those, thanks.

TexasGuy

Awards
What about hyperthyroidism with Natural EFX and SHIFT together?

Edit: At Czeiwledksy (sp?)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You'd have a hard time dosing them high enough to get negative effects like that. Its not like taking actual T3, ya know?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
agreed however replace massHGH with gf-PM and youre good to go

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hyperthyroidism will be unlikely from that stack, it takes most people a considerable dose of t3 before symptoms of hyperthyroidism begin to show. Shift would be my go-to product if I were wishing to add a supplement in at night to increase thermogenesis.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
1-1.5g tta-500 before bed.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thermogenesis does not affect sleep. Your best option IMO is TTA-500 (oxidative phosphorylation uncoupled + b-oxidation booster) + RK-500 (HSL translocation) before bed

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thermogenesis does not affect sleep. Your best option IMO is TTA-500 (oxidative phosphorylation uncoupled + b-oxidation booster) + RK-500 (HSL translocation) before bed
SS Forskolin-95

May be something to look into as well

I hate stims as well
Like these suggestions myself.^^^

Always been a huge fan of the TTA and Forskolin combo. Specifically used DCP + Forskolin countless times on a cut (have not tried high dosed RK tho). While I don't know if their are any extra benefits of dosing them before bed, I do usually employ TTA + Forskolin pre-bed during many weight loss periods with no detriment to sleep and great results.

boogyman

Awards
Vanillean for thermo and Reduce XT for cortisol would be a fairly inexpensive combo hitting most of you points of interest. I think Reduce XT might even help with sleep as a bonus.