Formadrive - Black Diamond Supplements

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Hey all...I'm just wondering if there's any real world feedback is on this stuff?...it looks promising IMO...I am not familiar with the company...but from my understanding the product contains a clone of Formex, which received rave reviews in its day, along with Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione. I know the Formex additive does convert to an active steroid at a low rate but would this stuff jack up testosterone levels is another question, with minimal suppression? Or would one simply be a creeky jointed tin-man with no estrogen..

I've checked other forums and stuff ....but feedback is scarce.

Comments?

testomonsta

Awards
I'm not crazy familiar with chemistry just yet, but I am assuming that's formestane and 6oxo? if so, that would be a legit pct

testomonsta

Awards
are you looking at it as a pct or to raise test levels? I am not a fan of otc pcts, but I think this would probably be the best. I have used topical formestane with great results and with anti-e's with some results. Basically, I would assume you would get a solid natty t boost out of it at 8 weeks with some drying out, leaning up and depending on your diet you may put on a few lbs.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
are you looking at it as a pct or to raise test levels? I am not a fan of otc pcts, but I think this would probably be the best. I have used topical formestane with great results and with anti-e's with some results. Basically, I would assume you would get a solid natty t boost out of it at 8 weeks with some drying out, leaning up and depending on your diet you may put on a few lbs.
Just snooping for reviews that's all.

testomonsta

Awards
yeah unfortunately I haven't had a chance to try it yet. Post back in here if you do!