Females and Erase PRO

MaxFitTrainer

MaxFitTrainer

Awards
I just got a bottle of this and I'm standing here looking at it, lol. A little nervous about taking it as I've never used anything like it. I believe I'm extremely estrogen dominant. I work out like a slave, watch what I eat, but I have a very difficult time gaining muscle and leaning out further than I am. I'm not pregnant, nor do I intend to have children. So I wanted to know the pros / cons and dosing recommendations. I was thinking about taking 1 every OTHER day.

Thanks,
MFT

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I've had many female physique and figure competitors tell me that when they took OG Erase they had exceptional drying and ability to lose body fat. They typically took one 25mg capsule of the original every day, sometimes every other day. I've not heard of any taking Erase Pro yet, however one capsule EOD would be too much for all but the most hardcore of female trainers.

I cant recommend using it due to the potential negative side effects that may be caused (the most notable being potential virilization). If i were in your position i would find a highly knowledgeable female physique enthusiast and present your question to her, she might be able to enlighten you further on the potential pros/cons.

MaxFitTrainer

MaxFitTrainer

Awards
Well, I've had many female physique and figure competitors tell me that when they took OG Erase they had exceptional drying and ability to lose body fat. They typically took one 25mg capsule of the original every day, sometimes every other day. I've not heard of any taking Erase Pro yet, however one capsule EOD would be too much for all but the most hardcore of female trainers.

I cant recommend using it due to the potential negative side effects that may be caused (the most notable being potential virilization). If i were in your position i would find a highly knowledgeable female physique enthusiast and present your question to her, she might be able to enlighten you further on the potential pros/cons.
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the response. I've been reading reviews and googling this all day. Even called several ***'s. One told me "Why mess with your hormones" and the other implied it was fine and could potentially help. Although I've been into fitness for many years, this is the first time I'm going all out - meaning, I hope to compete in a competition. I hate to sound like a noob, but can you explain virilization?

Thanks,
MFT

MaxFitTrainer

MaxFitTrainer

Awards
Erase Pro for females

I do know that Rosie enjoyed both Erase and Erase Pro.

But other than providing that link I am not the best person to ask about this, sorry. :sad:
Thanks Bolt. I did read Rosie's review but I didn't feel I could take much away from it honestly. I sent her an email. I'm hoping to hear back from her.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Kevin,Thanks for the response. I've been reading reviews and googling this all day. Even called several ***'s. One told me "Why mess with your hormones" and the other implied it was fine and could potentially help. Although I've been into fitness for many years, this is the first time I'm going all out - meaning, I hope to compete in a competition. I hate to sound like a noob, but can you explain virilization?Thanks,MFT
Yeah, I understand your concern. Females and hormonal manipulation is always a sticky subject, especially because most people who are keen on the topic are ignorant when it comes to the concerns of a female. Virilization is the under taking of male characteristics in a female, typically from androgenic/anabolic steroid usage. If i were in your position, I would read the data and feedback on side effects from women prescribed anti estrogens due to breast cancer, and make my decision accordingly. Also the reviews by rosie would be a good start to hear unbiased female feedback on the product.

MaxFitTrainer

MaxFitTrainer

Awards
Yeah, I understand your concern. Females and hormonal manipulation is always a sticky subject, especially because most people who are keen on the topic are ignorant when it comes to the concerns of a female. Virilization is the under taking of male characteristics in a female, typically from androgenic/anabolic steroid usage. If i were in your position, I would read the data and feedback on side effects from women prescribed anti estrogens due to breast cancer, and make my decision accordingly. Also the reviews by rosie would be a good start to hear unbiased female feedback on the product.
Thanks for being so gracious with your responses, Kevin. I guess I thought it wouldn't be such a problem because this product is (I'm assuming) natural, or rather, herbal as opposed to synthetic and/or steroidal.

While I'm waiting to hear from Rosie, might you know of a better or more appropriate estrogen reducer/blocker? Other than the Erase Pro, I have a product called DIM Plus. Honestly, I'm not sure if its a true blocker. Its labeled as estrogen "metabolism." A guy from *** (who I wasn't sure about frankly) mentioned a men's prostate product (of all things). Think he said 5LX. Kept talking about 5-alpha-reductase. I blanked out at that point, lol.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for being so gracious with your responses, Kevin. I guess I thought it wouldn't be such a problem because this product is (I'm assuming) natural, or rather, herbal as opposed to synthetic and/or steroidal.

While I'm waiting to hear from Rosie, might you know of a better or more appropriate estrogen reducer/blocker? Other than the Erase Pro, I have a product called DIM Plus. Honestly, I'm not sure if its a true blocker. Its labeled as estrogen "metabolism." A guy from *** (who I wasn't sure about frankly) mentioned a men's prostate product (of all things). Think he said 5LX. Kept talking about 5-alpha-reductase. I blanked out at that point, lol.
You're welcome, I am here to help.

The thing about Erase Pro, is that it actually is synthetic in nature. Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione is a synthetic metabolite with very potent anti-estrogenic activity, that's why it's such an iffy topic.

Typically women do use things like DIM and indole 3 carbinol. You're correct in your obersvations, theyre not truly anti estrogens but they assist in the metabolization and excretion of potent estrogens.

I would say those ingredients would be first line for messing with estrogen, and if you're unhappy with the results then I'd consider something more potent like Erase.

MaxFitTrainer

MaxFitTrainer

Awards
Thx :)

If its not too much trouble, can you tell me the difference between Erase and Erase Pro? You mentioned that maybe I should use Erase instead.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
If its not too much trouble, can you tell me the difference between Erase and Erase Pro? You mentioned that maybe I should use Erase instead.
The only difference is the amount of ingredient in each cap,I believe 1 erase pro is 3 erase,please someone correct me if I'm wrong!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only difference is the amount of ingredient in each cap,I believe 1 erase pro is 3 erase,please someone correct me if I'm wrong!
EPro has 2 additional ingredients as well.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Thank you,not super familiar,I have some just not home to look at it and hate using the web browser on my phone.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Erase Pro has extra ingredients which further inhibit estrogen and its effects. OP, honestly I really can not tell you whether you should or should not use Erase. I know women that have used it and enjoyed it, like Rosie, but I am sure that she will tell you that it worked for her and her body. You'd really have to try it out and see, knowing that there are risks.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you,not super familiar,I have some just not home to look at it and hate using the web browser on my phone.
No problem Mack. The difference that you mentioned was correct as well.

MaxFitTrainer

MaxFitTrainer

Awards
What are the 2 additional ingredients? I'd really like a consensus about my taking this product. I've taken it for 3 days now. I feel ok. Maybe noticing a little more tightness/soreness in a few joints that have been known to ache. Now I'm wondering if I should stop and find another product that may be safer to lower my estrogen levels (and might possibly increase testosterone too).

Many thanks!

MaxFitTrainer

MaxFitTrainer

Awards
Erase Pro has extra ingredients which further inhibit estrogen and its effects. OP, honestly I really can not tell you whether you should or should not use Erase. I know women that have used it and enjoyed it, like Rosie, but I am sure that she will tell you that it worked for her and her body. You'd really have to try it out and see, knowing that there are risks.
Are the risks mainly having it potentially bring out more masculine traits (facial hair, balding, etc) or is there something worse I need to be concerned about?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Synergy Activator 1: Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione Our formula is centered on all new ingredients that work together. This underground compound found in Erase Pro™ is a naturally occurring inhibitor of aromatase in vitro, the enzyme in the body that converts testosterone to estrogen. When this enzyme is inhibited it not only can decrease estrogen levels but also can increase testosterone levels. 2 for 1 anabolic modulation.The Best Just Got BetterThis ingredient has already been raved about for over a year in regular Erase. Erase Pro is a HUGE upgrade. First, we give a full 75mg of Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione per capsule. Do NOT take more than 1 per day! This is the full and maximal dose. Erase Pro is 3x more concentrated per capsule than regular Erase and adds two very hardcore new ingredients. This revolutionary underground ingredient has shown to have binding affinities to the aromatase enzyme better than previous popular aromatase inhibitors.Synergy Activator 2: Boerhaavia diffusa extract In order for estrogen to have all of its negative effects in the body it must bind to the estrogen receptor site. Another all new ingredient in Erase Pro’s™ cutting-edge formula binds to this receptor itself, in vitro, thus not allowing estrogen to bind to its receptor. When this receptor is inactivated in the body, it can fool the body into thinking it needs more estrogen by making MORE TESTOSTERONE. Ingredients that block the ER are commonly used to activate testosterone release and simultaneously lower estrogen levels.B. diffusa also has a very special property that may be uncommon to the average supplement user, but should NOT go unrecognized. If you want to learn about a muscle-eating hormone in your body...keep reading... Cortisol is what as known as a catabolic compound, the opposite of an anabolic compound. That’s right... it can actually break down muscle! Keep me away from that stuff... Cortisol levels spike in your body when stress levels are high, such as in the morning, after work, after a workout, during cardio, etc. So, if logic serves you right, you can see that keeping cortisol levels low is the key for being anti-catabolic and allowing you to make maximal gains. An animal study on B. diffusa showed that during a high stress swimming test, the group taking b. diffusa did not have a strong cortisol spike, whereas the control group taking no b. diffusa cortisol levels DOUBLED! Also worth noting, the group taking b. diffusa swam 25% longer! B. diffusa has also shown to have notable diuretic activity in animal models, which fits Erase Pro’s road to a lean, dry, hard physique. Last, and certainly not least, B. diffusa has shown to have alpha-2-adrenergic inhibiting properties. This is the evil fat storing enzyme in your stomach and chest fat. Turn it OFF. Synergy Activator 3: Euonymus Alatus ExtractThis all new ingredient utilizes a pathway that we just had to investigate and could not let go unnoticed - in situ estrogen reduction. The data on EA performed in vitro on in situ aromatase inhibition is exciting to say the least...the mechanisms may be the frontier of pharmaceuticals. By in situ, we mean this ingredient has shown the ability in vitro to act in certain cell lines that have their own aromatase enzymes present, typically in high concentration, and EA theoretically reduces estrogen in those target cells. Scientists have suggested that certain people may have more or less aromatase enzymes present in their mammary (breast) tissue. We believe this may explain why some people are more prone to gyno and others are not. The fact that this herb has the ability to inhibit aromatase in vitro in certain tissues with high production of aromatase, it makes for the icing on the cake in Erase Pro. It has been a long road to this final formula...but when we got a hold of these new compounds and started playing with specific extracts and doses, we knew we had something special. A huge upgrade to an already overwhelmingly strong product. Enjoy the Erase Pro experience.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are the risks mainly having it potentially bring out more masculine traits (facial hair, balding, etc) or is there something worse I need to be concerned about?
There's that, but also a lot of unknowns. I'm not saying not to, but can't endorse you taking it either. Best bet is to speak with other women that have.

MaxFitTrainer

MaxFitTrainer

Awards
There's that, but also a lot of unknowns. I'm not saying not to, but can't endorse you taking it either. Best bet is to speak with other women that have.
Thanks Alek! I only wish I could speak to other women, lol. Can't find any that have taken it - besides Rosie and I didn't find her review that helpful (not being mean, just honest). I only saw spots where she mentioned it. Not details, which was what I was looking for. I emailed her but she just said to read her review. So, square 1 again, lol. I may - starting tomorrow - space it out. Maybe take one EOD or every few days. Don't laugh, but the last 3 days that I've taken it, I opened up the capsule and emptied HALF into an (empty) capsule. Took one half in the morning, and then the other half later in the day. Don't know if that messes up the properties honestly. Was just a little too wussy to take the whole capsule all at once lol.

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
Ah. I wish this thread kept going. My girlfriend is highly considering the use or erase or erase pro, and I subbed hoping I could find some definitive answers.

MaxFitTrainer

MaxFitTrainer

Awards
Ah. I wish this thread kept going. My girlfriend is highly considering the use or erase or erase pro, and I subbed hoping I could find some definitive answers.
Hi Hajiroku,

I am writing a review of Erase Pro (or at least my thoughts on it) on my bb.com page. I don't know if they have a "blog" section on AM. If they do, I'll post it here too.

MFT

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi Hajiroku,

I am writing a review of Erase Pro (or at least my thoughts on it) on my bb.com page. I don't know if they have a "blog" section on AM. If they do, I'll post it here too.

MFT
It'd be great if you posted it here as well. Just start a thread in the Supplement Reviews/Logs under Supplements :)