PES Enhanced - Sample Review

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi everyone. I've had the opportunity to try two samples of PES's new preworkout Enhanced. I'll expand on my thoughts below, but long story short, with Enhanced I lifted more weight, for more reps, for more sets than I did last week when I did the same workouts. I'm also cutting at the moment and only eating 2200 kcal/day but my endurance, pump, and focus were outstanding despite the lower carb/calorie intake. These two workouts were some of the best I've had in weeks.

Taste/Mixing

Taste was very good. I used way too much water the first time but the second time I used less and was pleased with the flavor. Tasted similar to the Raspberry Lemonade flavor Alphamine. To be honest, I don't buy these products for the taste. I would drink cupfulls of gasoline if I thought it would enhance my performance in the gym. The samples mixed up fine with a little bit of foam on top similar to leucine or baa mix but the foam dissipated after a few minutes.

Energy

Impressive. I've been training consistently for 20 years and have tried ever energy/pre supplement over the years from the original Ultimate Orange formula to Craze. I'm a big-time supplement junkie. After drinking Enhanced, I noticed an increased feeling of alertness within about 5 minutes, but found that the energy slowly builds up over about 30-40 minutes. This isn't a jittery, hand-shaking, "dumb" buzz. It is very smooth and much more cerebral -- a purposeful drive and focus that is all about getting work done. Very long lasting, I was still feeling amazing a few hours after my workout and was very productive at my job during that time.

Pump

Fantastic. I've found that Jacked Micro's combination of arginine nitrate and agmatine to be the best pump combo I've tried recently, and Enhanced was easily its equal in the gym but I found Enhanced's pump lasted much longer into the the day. Eight hours after my arm workout my arms were still full and swollen despite lower carb intake. Amazing pump and I noticed a significant increase in endurance and strength as well. Much better vascularity in my arms than the Craze/agmatine combo I've been using.

I'm really looking forward to experimenting with dosing when the product is released. With pre's I usually take half the dose about 30 mins before workout and sip the other half during my workout. I seem to get the best bang out of these drinks dosing in this manner. I think this product is going to be huge for PES. Bottom line, if you love to train, you will love what Enhanced does for your workouts.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. Very in line with how others appear to be reacting. ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going to be reviewing my sample in a few days :D

zv3

zv3

Awards
How do you guys get these samples? I'm a PES insider and did not get anything!

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just go my bottle of Enhanced from the insider deal yesterday. Thought I'd add a few more thoughts. This fruit punch flavor is similar to Alphamine, which is to say, it's awesome. I generally don't go for fruit punch flavor anything, but PES really did a good job on this one. I had previously tried 3 samples of Enhanced and I feel that the finished product's stimulant hit me faster than the samples, which were more of a gradual build-up. Did delts last night and the focus and mind muscle connection of this product are really unmatched by any other formula currently on the market. Delts are my most stubborn bodypart and I was really feeling them on every movement I did. Tonight is arms and I'm going to combine Enhanced with a dose of Versa-1. I'll let you guys know what I think but I'm pretty sure we all know this is going to be incredible. Oh, and for those who are concerned about the yohimbe in Enhanced, I'm quite sensitive to regular yohimbe, and Enhanced doesn't give me the creeps at all. Very smooth, no anxiety. I was in a great mood the rest of the evening. Looking forward to reading more feedback once people start getting their orders in.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just go my bottle of Enhanced from the insider deal yesterday. Thought I'd add a few more thoughts. This fruit punch flavor is similar to Alphamine, which is to say, it's awesome. I generally don't go for fruit punch flavor anything, but PES really did a good job on this one. I had previously tried 3 samples of Enhanced and I feel that the finished product's stimulant hit me faster than the samples, which were more of a gradual build-up. Did delts last night and the focus and mind muscle connection of this product are really unmatched by any other formula currently on the market. Delts are my most stubborn bodypart and I was really feeling them on every movement I did. Tonight is arms and I'm going to combine Enhanced with a dose of Versa-1. I'll let you guys know what I think but I'm pretty sure we all know this is going to be incredible. Oh, and for those who are concerned about the yohimbe in Enhanced, I'm quite sensitive to regular yohimbe, and Enhanced doesn't give me the creeps at all. Very smooth, no anxiety. I was in a great mood the rest of the evening. Looking forward to reading more feedback once people start getting their orders in.
Awesome feedback. And yes, with the inclusion of calcium carbonate in the final (wasnt in the samples) this may make the stimulant effect stronger in some users. So that's likely the experience you are having.

Thanks for the feedback!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nice feedback, hits harder than the samples eh? Uh oh

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thats sh*t was great in its day. Ephedra and carbs...LOL
1st one I ever tried. My buddy used it and this was when I first started to learn a little about working out and stuff. I tried a couple different ephedra pre or energy drinks. I think the base gym sold ABB or whatever and it had E in it.

Craze was and remains the only thing to come close to matching that focus and intensity ephedra gave me. Enhanced thus far is the first thing I think might be able to rotate in w/ Craze and not miss a beat workout wise. Which will be really nice since it has a different stim content aside from caffeine.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
1st one I ever tried. My buddy used it and this was when I first started to learn a little about working out and stuff. I tried a couple different ephedra pre or energy drinks. I think the base gym sold ABB or whatever and it had E in it.

Craze was and remains the only thing to come close to matching that focus and intensity ephedra gave me. Enhanced thus far is the first thing I think might be able to rotate in w/ Craze and not miss a beat workout wise. Which will be really nice since it has a different stim content aside from caffeine.
See I got 4 samples of the limited flavors of Craze to try and it wasn't even close to Enhanced IMO. I just didn't get the energy from Craze I thought I would. Pump also lacks in comparison. These were one scoop samples and I might need two. The flavors kicked but though.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
How did the focus compare to craze? I would rather be focused than jittery with too much energy...

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
How did the focus compare to craze? I would rather be focused than jittery with too much energy...
Enhanced > Craze IMO. Others might feel different. I think I fall into the Craze non-responder group. Which is odd because I almost respond to everything. Its very rare. But I might need 2 scoops as well.

zv3

zv3

Awards
I didn't know Yohimbe was in PES Enhanced, hopefully it's not too much because too much Yohimbe gives some chills and flu-like symptoms for some reason. (I know it does this to me) I love Nano-Vapor but the Yohimbe is too strong so I actually have to dose it less then optimally so that I won't pass out from the Yohimbe! I got my Enhanced and Erase a couple days ago and will use Enhanced for the first time tomorrow
for back and chest, so hopefully PES has hit another home run with this stuff!

By the way, I was extremely surprised at how small the container is! Apparently a little goes a long way!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man if it hits stronger than the samples, this is gonna be the strongest stim on the market.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
man if it hits stronger than the samples, this is gonna be the strongest stim on the market.
This is why we recommend starting with .5 to 1 scoop.

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
This is where you can really see how different certain products hit individuals.

I've only used Enhanced once so far so take it with a grain of salt. I found Craze to be better for focus and intensity. My first 2 tubs of Craze were unreal. It had very good mood enhancement qualities for me as well. Stuff I hadn't felt since real ephedra products.

Enhanced I felt more energy and I can imagine that a lot of people could feel jittery until they find their sweet spot as far as how much to use. But you do get some great focus and pump from it. I don't really care about "pump" per say, but it def is better than Craze for that. I think at the right personal dose, it will be right up there w/ Craze w/ a little bit different feel.

As I've said somewhere around here, Enhanced looks like it's something avid Craze users can rotate in and really keep up the same quality of workouts. Tub O'craze then use a Tub O'hanced. repeat.

Also I noted that I didn't have the appetite suppression w/ Enhanced like I do w/ Craze.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is where you can really see how different certain products hit individuals.

I've only used Enhanced once so far so take it with a grain of salt. I found Craze to be better for focus and intensity. My first 2 tubs of Craze were unreal. It had very good mood enhancement qualities for me as well. Stuff I hadn't felt since real ephedra products.

Enhanced I felt more energy and I can imagine that a lot of people could feel jittery until they find their sweet spot as far as how much to use. But you do get some great focus and pump from it. I don't really care about "pump" per say, but it def is better than Craze for that. I think at the right personal dose, it will be right up there w/ Craze w/ a little bit different feel.

As I've said somewhere around here, Enhanced looks like it's something avid Craze users can rotate in and really keep up the same quality of workouts. Tub O'craze then use a Tub O'hanced. repeat.

Also I noted that I didn't have the appetite suppression w/ Enhanced like I do w/ Craze.
yeah i gotta find my sweet spot b/c 1 full scoop had me wired.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Half scoop and work your way up

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just hit up an arm workout tonight. 2 scoops of Enhanced about 35 minutes before. Definitely feel it hitting faster. I don't feel like it is stronger than the samples, but the onset is much faster. The samples shook up a little foamy from the Leucine nitrate but I have not noticed any foaming at all from the final version. All I can say is this stuff blows away everything that's out there right now, including Craze IMO. It sounds like some guys will have to play with dosing a bit from the feedback I'm reading, but once you get it right, I can't see how anybody is going to be dissapointed with this. Huge pumps. Energy is powerful but so damn smooth and really lasts a long time. Well done PES. You guys really got this formula dialed in.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Just hit up an arm workout tonight. 2 scoops of Enhanced about 35 minutes before. Definitely feel it hitting faster. I don't feel like it is stronger than the samples, but the onset is much faster. The samples shook up a little foamy from the Leucine nitrate but I have not noticed any foaming at all from the final version. All I can say is this stuff blows away everything that's out there right now, including Craze IMO. It sounds like some guys will have to play with dosing a bit from the feedback I'm reading, but once you get it right, I can't see how anybody is going to be dissapointed with this. Huge pumps. Energy is powerful but so damn smooth and really lasts a long time. Well done PES. You guys really got this formula dialed in.
THanks for the kind words and feedback, we are proud of Enhanced. I finally have something to replace alphamine as my preworkout.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
I would so love some samples....

zv3

zv3

Awards
I just had my first workout (Back) using Enhanced and this stuff is for real! Just like others have said, the energy doesn't "smack me in the face" nor do I want it to, but the energy and! focus is smooth, clean and long-lasting! It seems to get better the longer you work out! I have a hard problem developing my back, it's one of my weak spots but this stuff had me working out PAST my usual point! I have to play with dosing a bit as I took a scoop and 1/2, but for the ost part I think 2 scoop will work for me!

Another thing, the pump was a good, FULL BODY PUMP! My whole body was pumped, which for me is also hard to normally obtain! I was not cracked-out but had a good, steady stream of energy. I think Enhanced will move to the front of my pwo group! Good job PES!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just had my first workout (Back) using Enhanced and this stuff is for real! Just like others have said, the energy doesn't "smack me in the face" nor do I want it to, but the energy and! focus is smooth, clean and long-lasting! It seems to get better the longer you work out! I have a hard problem developing my back, it's one of my weak spots but this stuff had me working out PAST my usual point! I have to play with dosing a bit as I took a scoop and 1/2, but for the ost part I think 2 scoop will work for me!

Another thing, the pump was a good, FULL BODY PUMP! My whole body was pumped, which for me is also hard to normally obtain! I was not cracked-out but had a good, steady stream of energy. I think Enhanced will move to the front of my pwo group! Good job PES!
Sounds like Enhanced to me!

Glad its your new #1

zv3

zv3

Awards
Ok, I moved up to 2 full scoops for my chest workout last Sat and I have to say, BEST CHEST WORKOUT EVER! I really don't rave over many supplements (Hemoval is my current fav pre) but this stuff is amazing! 2 scoops worked SO well I don't know what to do. I mean, I was fully pumped and literally was hefting 100lb + dumbbells for 12-15 reps no problems. I actually had to STOP going up in weight because I was afraid for my joints, but I set a new PR record without any issues at all and felt great doing it! The strength and focus is insane at 2 scoops! Mind you, my PR was done at the END of my workout! I was so scared because I had never hefted this much weight, but after I laid down on the bench the weight just MOVED! I am going to do shoulders tomorrow, but this stuff is almost like the original Jack3d, in which it verges on being DANGEROUS if you go up in weight too fast just because you think you can! I think I will make incremental adjustments so that I don't damage my joints and ligaments, but I am so happy to finally find something that WORKS! I thought my first workout was a fluke, but after an amazing 2nd workout I am convinced!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I moved up to 2 full scoops for my chest workout last Sat and I have to say, BEST CHEST WORKOUT EVER! I really don't rave over many supplements (Hemoval is my current fav pre) but this stuff is amazing! 2 scoops worked SO well I don't know what to do. I mean, I was fully pumped and literally was hefting 100lb + dumbbells for 12-15 reps no problems. I actually had to STOP going up in weight because I was afraid for my joints, but I set a new PR record without any issues at all and felt great doing it! The strength and focus is insane at 2 scoops! Mind you, my PR was done at the END of my workout! I was so scared because I had never hefted this much weight, but after I laid down on the bench the weight just MOVED! I am going to do shoulders tomorrow, but this stuff is almost like the original Jack3d, in which it verges on being DANGEROUS if you go up in weight too fast just because you think you can! I think I will make incremental adjustments so that I don't damage my joints and ligaments, but I am so happy to finally find something that WORKS! I thought my first workout was a fluke, but after an amazing 2nd workout I am convinced!
Sounds exactly like my experiences! The key is to do just what you did, start with 1 scoop, work you way up to 2 if you want

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here ya go, in case you ran out of your own.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't argue with this man's passionate review! :)

d1sc1ple

Awards
I have been giving out scoops from my tub and everyone has been blown away! I am so glad to find a pre that can truly be a 1 Scoop dose for me, plus i dont have to stack it with a pump product, that's rare. I get so freaking vascular it's insane, veins I didn't even know I had just popping out everywhere. Truly the best Pre on the market hands down.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been giving out scoops from my tub and everyone has been blown away! I am so glad to find a pre that can truly be a 1 Scoop dose for me, plus i dont have to stack it with a pump product, that's rare. I get so freaking vascular it's insane, veins I didn't even know I had just popping out everywhere. Truly the best Pre on the market hands down.
Thanks for sacrificing your scoops to spread the word...and the feel!

d1sc1ple

Awards
It's worth the Good Karma! Come back tenfold!! What beats "Oh hey by the way remember that time I gave you some Enhanced?" Free drinks for life!! Lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We appreciate this, thank you. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
It's worth the Good Karma! Come back tenfold!! What beats "Oh hey by the way remember that time I gave you some Enhanced?" Free drinks for life!! Lol
I like this

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey d1sc1ple, remember that amazing pre workout called 'Enhanced' that our company make?

Yea? Awesome, the first round is on you. Get me and Bobby a drink.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hey d1sc1ple, remember that amazing pre workout called 'Enhanced' that our company make?

Yea? Awesome, the first round is on you. Get me and Bobby a drink.
(=

I'm bringing some to UFC 158, gonna spike Dana Whites drink with Enhanced!

Jas

Awards
I wanted to know what happens if you take Ehanced or any preworkout drink for that matter in less time than what it states and then start working out, is there a specific reason why it takes approximate 30 minutes to kick-in?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanted to know what happens if you take Ehanced or any preworkout drink for that matter in less time than what it states and then start working out, is there a specific reason why it takes approximate 30 minutes to kick-in?

well, because the average time for you to "feel" the stim is 30 min. for some people its more, for others like myself its less.

i like to take mine right before i start my first lift so i really feel it midway through my workout when im usually getting tired.

Jas

Awards
well, because the average time for you to "feel" the stim is 30 min. for some people its more, for others like myself its less.

i like to take mine right before i start my first lift so i really feel it midway through my workout when im usually getting tired.
Do you sweat a lot when training? I tend to find when I take mine, mid way through the workout, its like i've been out in the rain. Do you get this too, and why?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually drink mine while I warm up FWIW. Stuff does make me sweat a bit and it is likely some of the stimulants in there. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
30 minutes is a decent time frame for caffeine to reach peak levels during your workout.

I do tend to feel like Enhanced hits me quicker than other pre workouts but 30 minutes is still good.

Jas

Awards
Ok so its not only me who sweats on them. I was thinking maybe i'm taking it too soon, and that's causing the sweating. Wonder if you wait 30 minutes or so, if the sweating is reduced ??

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Increased sweating is normal.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you sweat a lot when training? I tend to find when I take mine, mid way through the workout, its like i've been out in the rain. Do you get this too, and why?
Eh, my sweating isn't based on what I use but with the beta sample I did. My first dose of the finalized enhanced was my normal sweating.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced makes me sweat all the time.

Jas

Awards
Enhanced makes me sweat all the time.
Same for me too. I can take a little bit of a sweat, but nearly after every set or two, you end up wiping yourself down with a towel. Its like being outside now in the british weather, without a umbrella.

I take a towel with me into the gym, and seriously its soaking wet when i've finished my workout. I understand this is one of a few cutting-edge pre-workout drinks out there, so its got multiple stimulants in for focus, energy and pump.

Today I took my pre-workout with me to the gym, but I didn't use it. It was in my bag, if I needed it, but I didn't need it. There maybe a time when I need to go back to using it, for now i'm going to take a break.

I prefer to have my shower in the shower, not while i'm lifting weights!