PES Enhanced - Sample Review - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

PES Enhanced - Sample Review

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Jas
    New Member
    Jas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    59

    Reputation

    I wanted to know what happens if you take Ehanced or any preworkout drink for that matter in less time than what it states and then start working out, is there a specific reason why it takes approximate 30 minutes to kick-in?

  2. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,793
    Rep Power
    3874295

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    I wanted to know what happens if you take Ehanced or any preworkout drink for that matter in less time than what it states and then start working out, is there a specific reason why it takes approximate 30 minutes to kick-in?

    well, because the average time for you to "feel" the stim is 30 min. for some people its more, for others like myself its less.

    i like to take mine right before i start my first lift so i really feel it midway through my workout when im usually getting tired.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  3. Jas
    New Member
    Jas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    59

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    well, because the average time for you to "feel" the stim is 30 min. for some people its more, for others like myself its less.

    i like to take mine right before i start my first lift so i really feel it midway through my workout when im usually getting tired.
    Do you sweat a lot when training? I tend to find when I take mine, mid way through the workout, its like i've been out in the rain. Do you get this too, and why?
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,437
    Rep Power
    3459543

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I usually drink mine while I warm up FWIW. Stuff does make me sweat a bit and it is likely some of the stimulants in there.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  5. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    10502207

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    30 minutes is a decent time frame for caffeine to reach peak levels during your workout.

    I do tend to feel like Enhanced hits me quicker than other pre workouts but 30 minutes is still good.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Jas
    New Member
    Jas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    59

    Reputation

    Ok so its not only me who sweats on them. I was thinking maybe i'm taking it too soon, and that's causing the sweating. Wonder if you wait 30 minutes or so, if the sweating is reduced ??
  7. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    10502207

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Increased sweating is normal.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,793
    Rep Power
    3874295

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post

    Do you sweat a lot when training? I tend to find when I take mine, mid way through the workout, its like i've been out in the rain. Do you get this too, and why?
    Eh, my sweating isn't based on what I use but with the beta sample I did. My first dose of the finalized enhanced was my normal sweating.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  9. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,025
    Rep Power
    4446274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Enhanced makes me sweat all the time.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  10. Jas
    New Member
    Jas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    59

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Enhanced makes me sweat all the time.
    Same for me too. I can take a little bit of a sweat, but nearly after every set or two, you end up wiping yourself down with a towel. Its like being outside now in the british weather, without a umbrella.

    I take a towel with me into the gym, and seriously its soaking wet when i've finished my workout. I understand this is one of a few cutting-edge pre-workout drinks out there, so its got multiple stimulants in for focus, energy and pump.

    Today I took my pre-workout with me to the gym, but I didn't use it. It was in my bag, if I needed it, but I didn't need it. There maybe a time when I need to go back to using it, for now i'm going to take a break.

    I prefer to have my shower in the shower, not while i'm lifting weights!
  11. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,025
    Rep Power
    4446274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post

    Same for me too. I can take a little bit of a sweat, but nearly after every set or two, you end up wiping yourself down with a towel. Its like being outside now in the british weather, without a umbrella.

    I take a towel with me into the gym, and seriously its soaking wet when i've finished my workout. I understand this is one of a few cutting-edge pre-workout drinks out there, so its got multiple stimulants in for focus, energy and pump.

    Today I took my pre-workout with me to the gym, but I didn't use it. It was in my bag, if I needed it, but I didn't need it. There maybe a time when I need to go back to using it, for now i'm going to take a break.

    I prefer to have my shower in the shower, not while i'm lifting weights!
    I like the sweat it gives me.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  12. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    10502207

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Someone I know came up to me in the gym and said "today is my first day on Enhanced. It is the first time I have ever had sweaty feet!" lol
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Enhanced Review
    By bpclipper10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 03:28 PM
  2. PES Enhanced R&D Review
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 09:35 PM
  3. PES ALPHA-T2 samples review
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 12:10 PM
  4. IBE X-Force Sample Review
    By rkieltyk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 03:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in