- 01-31-2013, 02:06 PM
Not surprised. This is still a novel treatment and well outside the standard of care for most doctors in the US. A naturopath may be the route to go if you can't find a cooperative Endo. They can order your bloodwork. There are naturopaths who specialize in hormones so I'd say keep looking in that direction.
When it comes to hormones, I could go on and on about my disappointment in the healthcare system, how pred should only be administered by an Endo, etc, but that negativity will not serve you. Just keep your chin up and seek out the right help. It's almost like dating...you'll throw a lot of fish back before finding a keeper, lol.
- 01-31-2013, 02:11 PM
No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
Similar Forum Threads
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2012, 05:50 PM
- By ImJ2x in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 01-17-2012, 12:20 PM
- By king1033 in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 03-19-2008, 10:04 PM
- By superone in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2007, 03:24 AM
- By MaDmaN in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 10Last Post: 07-20-2007, 04:31 PM