Androfactory's products vs. primordial performaces

allday54

Awards
Since the takedown of PP I've been looking for other alternatives that are similar or the same as the andro series. I came across Androfactory's bulk-up. Is this a legit company? And is this product as safe as PP products??

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Curious also...something comparable to Androlean also...I have ahv2 but need a stacker along side it for my cut

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
bulk-up = clone of andromass v3 with slightly lower doses and only 3 weeks per pack instead of PP's 4

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I can't wait for R1balla to chime in. Sub for good posts!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Since the takedown of PP I've been looking for other alternatives that are similar or the same as the andro series. I came across Androfactory's bulk-up. Is this a legit company? And is this product as safe as PP products??
have you looked into FRL

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait for R1balla to chime in. Sub for good posts!
you're awesome! already had the fight a while back with all the reps and proved my point so no need to argue here ;D

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you're awesome! already had the fight a while back with all the reps and proved my point so no need to argue here ;D
do it again. i just diwned my lime-a-rita and some popcorn time would be cool

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You are the awesome one here :D! And well, I guess I can say tot he op: Got Search? Then Search R1ballas posts!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious also...something comparable to Androlean also...I have ahv2 but need a stacker along side it for my cut

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
Pp had some good stuff. If androfactory offered a product that was cheaper yet Still effective I would be a repeat customer. The problem is the price.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
just saw that our product Lean Cut should be available the first week of february

LEAN-CUT

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are the awesome one here :D! And well, I guess I can say tot he op: Got Search? Then Search R1ballas posts!
hahaha. it may have not even been on BB . com. maybe a different forum. i post on like 5 but AM the most. it was when PP was around and they were comparing the dosages to effectiveness and price/dose....etc

I have friends who have taken the products before though.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pp had some good stuff. If androfactory offered a product that was cheaper yet Still effective I would be a repeat customer. The problem is the price.

Its expensive for them to get it though.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go with forerunner labs if I were to take a fancy DHEA based product

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$100+ for DHEA derivatives... :(

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any info on this?
Comparable to Andro lean.

As for the prices, they do seem a bit steep at first but when you look at safety, effectiveness etc, and compared to other DHEA products with similar delivery systems, factor in effective dosage, you find out the prices stay pretty competitive.
On top of that, Androfactory has some nice sales, the reps have discount codes, and you can get in on the rewards program on our site.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Comparable to Andro lean.

As for the prices, they do seem a bit steep at first but when you look at safety, effectiveness etc, and compared to other DHEA products with similar delivery systems, factor in effective dosage, you find out the prices stay pretty competitive.
On top of that, Androfactory has some nice sales, the reps have discount codes, and you can get in on the rewards program on our site.
I figured that. Dosages? Less? More? Same? Price? Without discount. I see it says $99 that's intro price?

Also I see it comes out beginning of feb. any intro price as well? Would love to add it to my SD :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I figured that. Dosages? Less? More? Same? Price? Without discount. I see it says $99 that's intro price?

Also I see it comes out beginning of feb. any intro price as well? Would love to add it to my SD :)
I'll be sure to let you know as much as I can on all the above once we're given more info. That'd be nice to see in an SD run!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be sure to let you know as much as I can on all the above once we're given more info. That'd be nice to see in an SD run!
Ok cool Thanx. If you guys want to sponsor me with my run, ill be more than glad to to one hehe. :)

Waiting patiently for info.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok cool Thanx. If you guys want to sponsor me with my run, ill be more than glad to to one hehe. :)

Waiting patiently for info.
lol well we seem to always have logging opps or buy one gets ones and stuff.....keep your eyes peeled

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no dog in this fight but why would you release a product that only has 21 days of servings in it? That just baffles me. Also, I have yet to hear a legitimate reason for the cost of all these DHEA based products. There are enough that use the same esterfied DHEA derivatives that the cost has to have came down a lot by now.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly!!.. I tried Lean-Cut of Androfactory.. such a great product! :)
Two posts, I am so taking this recommendation as gold, lol! Troll much.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Aaron

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Not going to comment on their products, but the random identities the reps use (e.g. Fred Anthony) really undermines what they are trying to do. Trying to make someone affiliated with them appear not so.

Doesn't do much for their image.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not going to comment on their products, but the random identities the reps use (e.g. Fred Anthony) really undermines what they are trying to do. Trying to make someone affiliated with them appear not so.

I can assure you none of our reps are using fake accounts.
I'm in charge of their reports, I think I would notice. And it wouldn't help them at all.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I can assure you none of our reps are using fake accounts.
I'm in charge of their reports, I think I would notice. And it wouldn't help them at all.
No hate, believe me. Nor am I trying to be disrespectful. It just seems odd that a few suspicious names (both first and last names with minimal posts- 1-2 or 3) have all been backing AF on their threads. Seems odd that they all share common naming characteristics + share the same minimal posting all in AF centred threads, not many people here use their full names..

But enough of that, i'm going to snoop for some AF logs. Looking forward to seeing some good results. I've only heard good things from AF cycles.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

yeah the " salesman" approach is alittle rediculous, unfortunately alot of companies do this. the delivery system is what interests me....

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established

Honestly, myself, I have no idea who Fred Anthony is nor did I know who Tom Davis was. So please don't include me in your claims of reps making up random identities. I am a rep yes but I simply trying to do an honest job here.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

you don't think some idiot with a vendetta against androfactory is doing this to try and annoy ppl?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i mean, not even for the andro stuff. Toco 8 was the shizzz along with sustain alpha.
i believe we're working on a non hormonal line coming up...possibly may have some similar things in the line up

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
i believe we're working on a non hormonal line coming up...possibly may have some similar things in the line up
wouldnt surprise me at all since you copy everything else from them then use fake accounts to promote them on many forums.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wouldnt surprise me at all since you copy everything else from them then use fake accounts to promote them on many forums.
i'm young gotti on every forum i'm on, i have no reason or time to go make fake accounts, also dont' rep for AF except for this forum...thank you

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
i'm young gotti on every forum i'm on, i have no reason or time to go make fake accounts, also dont' rep for AF except for this forum...thank you
not talking about you. other people that af has admitted to have done it on other forums and now on this thread. "supporters" for af

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not talking about you. other people that af has admitted to have done it on other forums and now on this thread. "supporters" for af

i can only be responsible for myself but i can say i've never been approached or asked to do that by fl3x or anyone at AF since i joined the company

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Guys let's try to keep this thread on track please. Topic states product comparisons, pros and cons.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is just my personal opinion, but after seeing logs on AF products and running PP V3 series myself, if i choose to take a PH, im just going to use something like low dose PH that isnt very toxic and only 4 weeks. with these products (both AF and PP), you need to run at 8 weeks. i know some people "see" great gains within 4 weeks, but i have many dedicated friends who have used AF and PP products both before and 8 weeks is a must. They also seem to be hit or miss with people.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of this....I could be wrong but I think another company is considering replicating Topical Sustain Alpha. If not ill brew my own. Loved the stuff.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of this....I could be wrong but I think another company is considering replicating Topical Sustain Alpha. If not ill brew my own. Loved the stuff.
do you know what company?