Androfactory's products vs. primordial performaces

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    yeah IMO 8 weeks is a must with any andro product. what version did you use?
    Andro v2
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Effective absolutely. Actually improved since the last version. Now with 1 Liquid cap instead of 3 softgels. What about the price?Would love to see you try the new line.There is a huge sale right now to. Type in PRESALES99 at check out and get 30% off.ANDRO FACTORY Primordial PerformanceFOCUS 79.95 AndroDrive 79.00LEAN-CUT 89.50 AndroLean 129.00 BULK-UP 139.50 AndroMass 199.00MASS-BULK 159.95 AndroBulk 219.00Thanks-AF
    I can't swing it man too pricey. My andromasses were traded for so That's the only reason I took it...otherwise I would Have never purchased. I like the innovation I just can't afford that stuff right now in my life.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    FOCUS

    Responding to your pricing opinion. No one carries this product but AF and there is only one place that produced a similar item and that was Primordial Performances AndroDrive which people loved and ANDRO FACTORY has provided the product for considerably less and put 3 soft gels worth in 1 Liquid cap . So i'm not sure what it is your giving an opinion about??

    Oh wait.. You haven't tried it and your slamming something? It hasn't been released yet so you couldn't have tried it....

    -just saying.

    Don't want this thread to steer in the direction of unwarranted attacks on a line that has done nothing shy of making it stronger, easier to dose and less expensive..

    Did we mention there is a one time introduction sale going on right now to get the product out there for people to try and get some actually opinions on it.

    Type in PRESALE99 at checkout


    -AF
    Tried AndroDrive too, at various doses no less, it was not impressive. Good to hear you concentrated it though, need to do something as such to justify the cost.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  4. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Andro v2
    mass v2 was the best for gains. so many people gained between 12-20 pounds.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  5. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Tried AndroDrive too, at various doses no less, it was not impressive. Good to hear you concentrated it though, need to do something as such to justify the cost.
    dude! i hated androdrive as well. many people liked it but i didnt see anything from it.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    dude! i hated androdrive as well. many people liked it but i didnt see anything from it.
    Could just be non-responders. Could be I do a cruise dose of the good stuff too and just don't notice much from products like that too. It was good for taking with orals to up the bio-availability though.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  7. are you serious ?? 12-20 pounds

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    mass v2 was the best for gains. so many people gained between 12-20 pounds.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Fred Anthony View Post
    are you serious ?? 12-20 pounds
    Pft within 8 weeks, had to have been all fat .

  9. you guys havent seen any of the logs on andromass V2? it was the best andro product by far.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  10. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    FOCUS

    Responding to your pricing opinion. No one carries this product but AF and there is only one place that produced a similar item and that was Primordial Performances AndroDrive which people loved and ANDRO FACTORY has provided the product for considerably less and put 3 soft gels worth in 1 Liquid cap . So i'm not sure what it is your giving an opinion about??

    Oh wait.. You haven't tried it and your slamming something? It hasn't been released yet so you couldn't have tried it....

    -just saying.

    Don't want this thread to steer in the direction of unwarranted attacks on a line that has done nothing shy of making it stronger, easier to dose and less expensive..

    Did we mention there is a one time introduction sale going on right now to get the product out there for people to try and get some actually opinions on it.

    Type in PRESALE99 at checkout


    -AF
    Hello Sweetheart,

    Bet you missed me. Please don't respond to this with a PM begging me to leave you alone, I don't respond to PMs here. Do we need to go into how your price savings does not take count for the fact that your dosages are not the same? Or that your added pixy dust PCT or whatever you call it added to each pill is at dosages that don't matter? Oh no we don't, it has been covered before.

    Also, please don't say you are the only company offering similar products, that is a damn lie. My forum currently houses probably the largest collection of prior fans of Primordial Performance, and anyone wanting DHEA products goes to Forerunner, a company backed with significantly more history in the industry, more trustworthy marketing and product design, and a product formulator who wasn't pushed into the industry as the result of a bitter end to a relationship.

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Yes and "as safe".....Well that is a funny way to say it. PP was shut down and the manufacturing facility was deemed non GMP compliant.ANDRO FACTORY uses a multi billion dollar manufacturing facility.. So I would say safer. Check it outhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/andro-factory/219209-meet-andro-factorys.html-AF
    This is the skankiest post I have read in quite some time. I believe our product passed FDA testing for impurities? What was on the label is what was in the product? Remember all of that **** you PM'd me about how I shouldn't diss you because you and Eric are really close still and supportive of each other? Then he PM'd me about how I should ignore what you say because none of it is true? Seem pretty quick to stab in the back for an extra dollar or two for someone who is so supportive of her fallen friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    im not here to argue at all, but when you do the math of price per serving, it isnt half the price. (with both rep coupons)

    edit: AF offers great deals just like PP used to offer, but in the end, its still alot of money to dish out. AF cant help the price really though. Raws are expensive for them as with PP
    The price thing has been covered before. Remember that little twerp who used to go around everyone claiming he gained XX lbs on a run of androfactory's products and then in the fine print said he actually ran primordial's product, but since the ingredients are similar he didn't think it was a lie. Sad state.

    As for the comments on price, the base hormones are currently held under patent, and royalties on every product sold must be paid to the company that holds it. While the ester-addition definitely causes the product price to rise drastically, so does the royalties.


    Here is the fact of the matter. If you want an over the counter alternative to test or a test like feel from a legal non methyl, go with forerunner and run it high. If you want a test cycle, run test.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  11. : popcorn:

  12. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Hello Sweetheart,

    Bet you missed me. Please don't respond to this with a PM begging me to leave you alone, I don't respond to PMs here. Do we need to go into how your price savings does not take count for the fact that your dosages are not the same? Or that your added pixy dust PCT or whatever you call it added to each pill is at dosages that don't matter? Oh no we don't, it has been covered before.

    Also, please don't say you are the only company offering similar products, that is a damn lie. My forum currently houses probably the largest collection of prior fans of Primordial Performance, and anyone wanting DHEA products goes to Forerunner, a company backed with significantly more history in the industry, more trustworthy marketing and product design, and a product formulator who wasn't pushed into the industry as the result of a bitter end to a relationship.



    This is the skankiest post I have read in quite some time. I believe our product passed FDA testing for impurities? What was on the label is what was in the product? Remember all of that **** you PM'd me about how I shouldn't diss you because you and Eric are really close still and supportive of each other? Then he PM'd me about how I should ignore what you say because none of it is true? Seem pretty quick to stab in the back for an extra dollar or two for someone who is so supportive of her fallen friend.



    The price thing has been covered before.
    Remember that little twerp who used to go around everyone claiming he gained XX lbs on a run of androfactory's products and then in the fine print said he actually ran primordial's product, but since the ingredients are similar he didn't think it was a lie. Sad state.

    As for the comments on price, the base hormones are currently held under patent, and royalties on every product sold must be paid to the company that holds it. While the ester-addition definitely causes the product price to rise drastically, so does the royalties.


    Here is the fact of the matter. If you want an over the counter alternative to test or a test like feel from a legal non methyl, go with forerunner and run it high. If you want a test cycle, run test.
    many times before.

    where have you been man?! glad to see you back!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  13. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    many times before.

    where have you been man?! glad to see you back!
    Between work being insanely busy, repping for a new company (PHF), and running my own forum (I agreed not to name it here in respect of David Dunn), I have had to cut back on what boards I regularly visit. It is always nice to see some of the regs still around.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  14. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Between work being insanely busy, repping for a new company (PHF), and running my own forum (I agreed not to name it here in respect of David Dunn), I have had to cut back on what boards I regularly visit. It is always nice to see some of the regs still around.
    gotcha man. well glad to see you back on here
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i believe we're working on a non hormonal line coming up...possibly may have some similar things in the line up
    Of course they'll be "similar". The woman is copying everything else that Eric formulated and sold.

  16. bwhahahahhahhahhaha
    i got that letter from venus too!!!!!
    so emotional it was, from the heart, i felt the pain
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Of course they'll be "similar". The woman is copying everything else that Eric formulated and sold.
    the carrier is different...plus it's not really a big deal...tons of companies clone other companies products

    it happens to eric and ppl start crying
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

    the carrier is different...plus it's not really a big deal...tons of companies clone other companies products

    it happens to eric and ppl start crying
    He's a God that's why lol smh.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    the carrier is different...plus it's not really a big deal...tons of companies clone other companies products

    it happens to eric and ppl start crying
    People copy base hormones. A hormone is not a product design. If XXXXX ugl makes testosterone, you can't claim the are copying the product when YYYYY makes testosterone. Any product that CEL cloned was well documented prior to release: See Vida's text. They might have cloned an existing offering, but it wasn't replication of innovation. The Androseries was a specific product design, the result of research and independent trial and error. While my issue with AF is how they handle the marketing and not the replication themselves, to deny that they directly replicated the product is a bit foolish, the marketing was a comparison of the two products the entire time, and as I said, your inititial rep (who one day the company claimed was affiliated with the company, the next they claimed the opposite), used to give reviews on AF products based on androseries products he tried.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    the carrier is different...plus it's not really a big deal...tons of companies clone other companies products

    it happens to eric and ppl start crying
    So what if the damn carrier is different! The point being she is going right down the line and copying everything that made that man successful and has absolutely no innovations of her own. She even had to steal his client list on the way out the door because she wasn't smart or creative enough to build her own client list. Btw, thanks for the spam, Fred! You freakin' jerkoff!!! Time to look into CAN-SPAM.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    He's a God that's why lol smh.
    He's no god. An innovator, yes - But no god. Oh, and he's not a thief (to my knowledge) like that broad is.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    He's no god. An innovator, yes - But no god. Oh, and he's not a thief (to my knowledge) like that broad is.
    That was a joke. He is a innovator I give u that. But IMO I don't give a crap if a company follows someone else's footstep (call it lazy) as long as it works as it states it will. Idk personal business in that aspect of neither one nor do I care either lol.

    I believe u the second person to call her a thief. Why? I'm curious now lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  23. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post

    Between work being insanely busy, repping for a new company (PHF), and running my own forum (I agreed not to name it here in respect of David Dunn), I have had to cut back on what boards I regularly visit. It is always nice to see some of the regs still around.
    It has been different without the PP reps around.

    Some stayed, some went.

    Its good to hear you picked up a new rep position, I figured it wouldn't be long after PP before you did.

    I'm not very regular on your forum, I mostly joined because of the presence you were over here. Good to see you back around.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i sure miss me some PP
    I'm with ya

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

    i believe we're working on a non hormonal line coming up...possibly may have some similar things in the line up
    What will ya have? Toco 9? Sustain Beta?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TREN PRODUCTS VS LIBIDO
    By jtnixit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 11:05 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 08:23 PM
  3. New Products from Primordial Performance!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 11:16 AM
  4. Thermogenic products vs. Ephedrine use
    By theshocker21 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 11:25 PM
Log in
Log in