Androfactory's products vs. primordial performaces

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I don't think we will be going the transdermal route but there should be some more talk about natural products one we can get Muscle Up out.
    Oh the excitement!!!
    Y'all need to focus on selling a full 30 days supply and get the price down to something realistic; I don't buy the BS about how esterfied DHEA isomers are so expensive when their equivalents can be had for so little on their own. I tried the PP V3 stuff, it was marginal at best and a low dose of masteron made AndroHard seem like a placebo. Many look at this as an alternative to real gear but I see it as a lot of money for minimal results. Sorry, someone has to call it like its seen.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

2. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post

Y'all need to focus on selling a full 30 days supply and get the price down to something realistic; I don't buy the BS about how esterfied DHEA isomers are so expensive when their equivalents can be had for so little on their own. I tried the PP V3 stuff, it was marginal at best and a low dose of masteron made AndroHard seem like a placebo. Many look at this as an alternative to real gear but I see it as a lot of money for minimal results. Sorry, someone has to call it like its seen.
    Freedom of choice.
    I like the stuff.

I will make zero dollars profit wether you try it or not.

I agree the price seems steep but converting things like 11-oxo to 11-kt costs a bit, ad well as lab testing.

Once these products have a solid year in and manufacturing costs decrease I can see the price dropping but until then, those who wish to stay safe and legal are more than willing to buy at the current price.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   

3. Hey...Who is better PP or AF ?

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fred Anthony View Post
    Hey...Who is better PP or AF ?
    troll
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
  5. FOCUS

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    FOCUS

Responding to your pricing opinion. No one carries this product but AF and there is only one place that produced a similar item and that was Primordial Performances AndroDrive which people loved and ANDRO FACTORY has provided the product for considerably less and put 3 soft gels worth in 1 Liquid cap . So i'm not sure what it is your giving an opinion about??

Oh wait.. You haven't tried it and your slamming something? It hasn't been released yet so you couldn't have tried it....

-just saying.

Don't want this thread to steer in the direction of unwarranted attacks on a line that has done nothing shy of making it stronger, easier to dose and less expensive..

Did we mention there is a one time introduction sale going on right now to get the product out there for people to try and get some actually opinions on it.

Type in PRESALE99 at checkout

-AF
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

i mean, not even for the andro stuff. Toco 8 was the shizzz along with sustain alpha.
    If you miss toco 8,
    The company that supplied the vitamin e tocotrienol complex that was used in all the sited studies is "Carotech Tocomin supra bio"
    You can still get it in Swansons tocotrienol supplement, and Jarrow's "toco-sorb"
    I am not a rep for either company, I just loved toco 8, and did a little research when Primordial Performance closed shop.
  7. ANDRO FACTORY'S PCT called CP+R Cycle Protection and Recovery

Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    If you miss toco 8,
    The company that supplied the vitamin e tocotrienol complex that was used in all the sited studies is "Carotech Tocomin supra bio"
    You can still get it in Swansons tocotrienol supplement, and Jarrow's "toco-sorb"
    I am not a rep for either company, I just loved toco 8, and did a little research when Primordial Performance closed shop.
    Good to know you loved it ANDRO FACTORY'S PCT called CP+R Cycle Protection and Recovery will have the appropriate dose "from their Clinical Studies" To provide you with everything you loved about it. Hair regrowth, prostate health, everything really; the product TocoSupra Bio 20% which is what we use in the CP+R found in all of our products is truly a miracle supplement.

-AF
  8. LEAN-CUT (improved since AndroLean)

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Curious also...something comparable to Androlean also...I have ahv2 but need a stacker along side it for my cut

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    LEAN-CUT (improved since AndroLean) and its on sale now type in PRESALES99 at check out 30% off, just for one more day.

-AF

9. Quote Originally Posted by allday54 View Post
    Since the takedown of PP I've been looking for other alternatives that are similar or the same as the andro series. I came across Androfactory's bulk-up. Is this a legit company? And is this product as safe as PP products??
    Yes and "as safe".....Well that is a funny way to say it. PP was shut down and the manufacturing facility was deemed non GMP compliant.ANDRO FACTORY uses a multi billion dollar manufacturing facility.. So I would say safer. Check it outhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/andro-factory/219209-meet-andro-factorys.html-AF

10. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    bulk-up = clone of andromass v3 with slightly lower doses and only 3 weeks per pack instead of PP's 4
    and half the price...

11. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Pp had some good stuff. If androfactory offered a product that was cheaper yet Still effective I would be a repeat customer. The problem is the price.
    Effective absolutely. Actually improved since the last version. Now with 1 Liquid cap instead of 3 softgels. What about the price?Would love to see you try the new line.There is a huge sale right now to. Type in PRESALES99 at check out and get 30% off.ANDRO FACTORY Primordial PerformanceFOCUS 79.95 AndroDrive 79.00LEAN-CUT 89.50 AndroLean 129.00 BULK-UP 139.50 AndroMass 199.00MASS-BULK 159.95 AndroBulk 219.00Thanks-AF

12. Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    If you miss toco 8,
    dude thanks!!!!

anyways, even if PP was around still, i wouldnt be using any of their androseries prohormones. too much $ for little results. sure i may have gained 10 pounds but it took 8 weeks. i am just going to stick to low dose of other stuff if i ever decide to go that route
    BPS Representative

13. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    and half the price...
    im not here to argue at all, but when you do the math of price per serving, it isnt half the price. (with both rep coupons)

edit: AF offers great deals just like PP used to offer, but in the end, its still alot of money to dish out. AF cant help the price really though. Raws are expensive for them as with PP
    BPS Representative

14. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post

and half the price...
    no. its about 30% less and 25% less servings. not to argue either but thats the fact. theyre almost exactly the same

15. Thanks bud!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Comparable to Andro lean.

As for the prices, they do seem a bit steep at first but when you look at safety, effectiveness etc, and compared to other DHEA products with similar delivery systems, factor in effective dosage, you find out the prices stay pretty competitive.
    On top of that, Androfactory has some nice sales, the reps have discount codes, and you can get in on the rewards program on our site.

16. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

yeah IMO 8 weeks is a must with any andro product. what version did you use?
    Andro v2
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Effective absolutely. Actually improved since the last version. Now with 1 Liquid cap instead of 3 softgels. What about the price?Would love to see you try the new line.There is a huge sale right now to. Type in PRESALES99 at check out and get 30% off.ANDRO FACTORY Primordial PerformanceFOCUS 79.95 AndroDrive 79.00LEAN-CUT 89.50 AndroLean 129.00 BULK-UP 139.50 AndroMass 199.00MASS-BULK 159.95 AndroBulk 219.00Thanks-AF
    I can't swing it man too pricey. My andromasses were traded for so That's the only reason I took it...otherwise I would Have never purchased. I like the innovation I just can't afford that stuff right now in my life.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    FOCUS

Responding to your pricing opinion. No one carries this product but AF and there is only one place that produced a similar item and that was Primordial Performances AndroDrive which people loved and ANDRO FACTORY has provided the product for considerably less and put 3 soft gels worth in 1 Liquid cap . So i'm not sure what it is your giving an opinion about??

Oh wait.. You haven't tried it and your slamming something? It hasn't been released yet so you couldn't have tried it....

-just saying.

Don't want this thread to steer in the direction of unwarranted attacks on a line that has done nothing shy of making it stronger, easier to dose and less expensive..

Did we mention there is a one time introduction sale going on right now to get the product out there for people to try and get some actually opinions on it.

-AF
    Tried AndroDrive too, at various doses no less, it was not impressive. Good to hear you concentrated it though, need to do something as such to justify the cost.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

19. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Andro v2
    mass v2 was the best for gains. so many people gained between 12-20 pounds.
    BPS Representative

20. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Tried AndroDrive too, at various doses no less, it was not impressive. Good to hear you concentrated it though, need to do something as such to justify the cost.
    dude! i hated androdrive as well. many people liked it but i didnt see anything from it.
    BPS Representative

21. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    dude! i hated androdrive as well. many people liked it but i didnt see anything from it.
    Could just be non-responders. Could be I do a cruise dose of the good stuff too and just don't notice much from products like that too. It was good for taking with orals to up the bio-availability though.

22. are you serious ?? 12-20 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    mass v2 was the best for gains. so many people gained between 12-20 pounds.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Fred Anthony View Post
    are you serious ?? 12-20 pounds
    Pft within 8 weeks, had to have been all fat .

24. you guys havent seen any of the logs on andromass V2? it was the best andro product by far.
    BPS Representative

25. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    FOCUS

-just saying.

-AF
    Hello Sweetheart,

Bet you missed me. Please don't respond to this with a PM begging me to leave you alone, I don't respond to PMs here. Do we need to go into how your price savings does not take count for the fact that your dosages are not the same? Or that your added pixy dust PCT or whatever you call it added to each pill is at dosages that don't matter? Oh no we don't, it has been covered before.

Also, please don't say you are the only company offering similar products, that is a damn lie. My forum currently houses probably the largest collection of prior fans of Primordial Performance, and anyone wanting DHEA products goes to Forerunner, a company backed with significantly more history in the industry, more trustworthy marketing and product design, and a product formulator who wasn't pushed into the industry as the result of a bitter end to a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Yes and "as safe".....Well that is a funny way to say it. PP was shut down and the manufacturing facility was deemed non GMP compliant.ANDRO FACTORY uses a multi billion dollar manufacturing facility.. So I would say safer. Check it outhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/andro-factory/219209-meet-andro-factorys.html-AF
    This is the skankiest post I have read in quite some time. I believe our product passed FDA testing for impurities? What was on the label is what was in the product? Remember all of that **** you PM'd me about how I shouldn't diss you because you and Eric are really close still and supportive of each other? Then he PM'd me about how I should ignore what you say because none of it is true? Seem pretty quick to stab in the back for an extra dollar or two for someone who is so supportive of her fallen friend.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    im not here to argue at all, but when you do the math of price per serving, it isnt half the price. (with both rep coupons)

edit: AF offers great deals just like PP used to offer, but in the end, its still alot of money to dish out. AF cant help the price really though. Raws are expensive for them as with PP
    The price thing has been covered before. Remember that little twerp who used to go around everyone claiming he gained XX lbs on a run of androfactory's products and then in the fine print said he actually ran primordial's product, but since the ingredients are similar he didn't think it was a lie. Sad state.

As for the comments on price, the base hormones are currently held under patent, and royalties on every product sold must be paid to the company that holds it. While the ester-addition definitely causes the product price to rise drastically, so does the royalties.

Here is the fact of the matter. If you want an over the counter alternative to test or a test like feel from a legal non methyl, go with forerunner and run it high. If you want a test cycle, run test.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

26. : popcorn:

27. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Hello Sweetheart,

Bet you missed me. Please don't respond to this with a PM begging me to leave you alone, I don't respond to PMs here. Do we need to go into how your price savings does not take count for the fact that your dosages are not the same? Or that your added pixy dust PCT or whatever you call it added to each pill is at dosages that don't matter? Oh no we don't, it has been covered before.

Also, please don't say you are the only company offering similar products, that is a damn lie. My forum currently houses probably the largest collection of prior fans of Primordial Performance, and anyone wanting DHEA products goes to Forerunner, a company backed with significantly more history in the industry, more trustworthy marketing and product design, and a product formulator who wasn't pushed into the industry as the result of a bitter end to a relationship.

This is the skankiest post I have read in quite some time. I believe our product passed FDA testing for impurities? What was on the label is what was in the product? Remember all of that **** you PM'd me about how I shouldn't diss you because you and Eric are really close still and supportive of each other? Then he PM'd me about how I should ignore what you say because none of it is true? Seem pretty quick to stab in the back for an extra dollar or two for someone who is so supportive of her fallen friend.

The price thing has been covered before.
    Remember that little twerp who used to go around everyone claiming he gained XX lbs on a run of androfactory's products and then in the fine print said he actually ran primordial's product, but since the ingredients are similar he didn't think it was a lie. Sad state.

As for the comments on price, the base hormones are currently held under patent, and royalties on every product sold must be paid to the company that holds it. While the ester-addition definitely causes the product price to rise drastically, so does the royalties.

Here is the fact of the matter. If you want an over the counter alternative to test or a test like feel from a legal non methyl, go with forerunner and run it high. If you want a test cycle, run test.
    many times before.

where have you been man?! glad to see you back!
    BPS Representative

28. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    many times before.

where have you been man?! glad to see you back!
    Between work being insanely busy, repping for a new company (PHF), and running my own forum (I agreed not to name it here in respect of David Dunn), I have had to cut back on what boards I regularly visit. It is always nice to see some of the regs still around.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

29. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Between work being insanely busy, repping for a new company (PHF), and running my own forum (I agreed not to name it here in respect of David Dunn), I have had to cut back on what boards I regularly visit. It is always nice to see some of the regs still around.
    gotcha man. well glad to see you back on here
    BPS Representative

30. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i believe we're working on a non hormonal line coming up...possibly may have some similar things in the line up
    Of course they'll be "similar". The woman is copying everything else that Eric formulated and sold.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TREN PRODUCTS VS LIBIDO
    By jtnixit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 11:05 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 08:23 PM
  3. New Products from Primordial Performance!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 11:16 AM
  4. Thermogenic products vs. Ephedrine use
    By theshocker21 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 11:25 PM