Androfactory's products vs. primordial performaces

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    dude! i hated androdrive as well. many people liked it but i didnt see anything from it.
    Could just be non-responders. Could be I do a cruise dose of the good stuff too and just don't notice much from products like that too. It was good for taking with orals to up the bio-availability though.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.

are you serious ?? 12-20 pounds

mass v2 was the best for gains. so many people gained between 12-20 pounds.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Anthony View Post
    are you serious ?? 12-20 pounds
    Pft within 8 weeks, had to have been all fat .
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

you guys havent seen any of the logs on andromass V2? it was the best andro product by far.
  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    FOCUS

Responding to your pricing opinion. No one carries this product but AF and there is only one place that produced a similar item and that was Primordial Performances AndroDrive which people loved and ANDRO FACTORY has provided the product for considerably less and put 3 soft gels worth in 1 Liquid cap . So i'm not sure what it is your giving an opinion about??

Oh wait.. You haven't tried it and your slamming something? It hasn't been released yet so you couldn't have tried it....

-just saying.

Don't want this thread to steer in the direction of unwarranted attacks on a line that has done nothing shy of making it stronger, easier to dose and less expensive..

Did we mention there is a one time introduction sale going on right now to get the product out there for people to try and get some actually opinions on it.

Type in PRESALE99 at checkout

-AF
    Hello Sweetheart,

Bet you missed me. Please don't respond to this with a PM begging me to leave you alone, I don't respond to PMs here. Do we need to go into how your price savings does not take count for the fact that your dosages are not the same? Or that your added pixy dust PCT or whatever you call it added to each pill is at dosages that don't matter? Oh no we don't, it has been covered before.

Also, please don't say you are the only company offering similar products, that is a damn lie. My forum currently houses probably the largest collection of prior fans of Primordial Performance, and anyone wanting DHEA products goes to Forerunner, a company backed with significantly more history in the industry, more trustworthy marketing and product design, and a product formulator who wasn't pushed into the industry as the result of a bitter end to a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Yes and "as safe".....Well that is a funny way to say it. PP was shut down and the manufacturing facility was deemed non GMP compliant.ANDRO FACTORY uses a multi billion dollar manufacturing facility.. So I would say safer. Check it outhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/andro-factory/219209-meet-andro-factorys.html-AF
    This is the skankiest post I have read in quite some time. I believe our product passed FDA testing for impurities? What was on the label is what was in the product? Remember all of that **** you PM'd me about how I shouldn't diss you because you and Eric are really close still and supportive of each other? Then he PM'd me about how I should ignore what you say because none of it is true? Seem pretty quick to stab in the back for an extra dollar or two for someone who is so supportive of her fallen friend.

im not here to argue at all, but when you do the math of price per serving, it isnt half the price. (with both rep coupons)

edit: AF offers great deals just like PP used to offer, but in the end, its still alot of money to dish out. AF cant help the price really though. Raws are expensive for them as with PP
    The price thing has been covered before. Remember that little twerp who used to go around everyone claiming he gained XX lbs on a run of androfactory's products and then in the fine print said he actually ran primordial's product, but since the ingredients are similar he didn't think it was a lie. Sad state.

As for the comments on price, the base hormones are currently held under patent, and royalties on every product sold must be paid to the company that holds it. While the ester-addition definitely causes the product price to rise drastically, so does the royalties.

Here is the fact of the matter. If you want an over the counter alternative to test or a test like feel from a legal non methyl, go with forerunner and run it high. If you want a test cycle, run test.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

: popcorn:
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Hello Sweetheart,

Bet you missed me. Please don't respond to this with a PM begging me to leave you alone, I don't respond to PMs here. Do we need to go into how your price savings does not take count for the fact that your dosages are not the same? Or that your added pixy dust PCT or whatever you call it added to each pill is at dosages that don't matter? Oh no we don't, it has been covered before.

Also, please don't say you are the only company offering similar products, that is a damn lie. My forum currently houses probably the largest collection of prior fans of Primordial Performance, and anyone wanting DHEA products goes to Forerunner, a company backed with significantly more history in the industry, more trustworthy marketing and product design, and a product formulator who wasn't pushed into the industry as the result of a bitter end to a relationship.

This is the skankiest post I have read in quite some time. I believe our product passed FDA testing for impurities? What was on the label is what was in the product? Remember all of that **** you PM'd me about how I shouldn't diss you because you and Eric are really close still and supportive of each other? Then he PM'd me about how I should ignore what you say because none of it is true? Seem pretty quick to stab in the back for an extra dollar or two for someone who is so supportive of her fallen friend.

The price thing has been covered before.
    Remember that little twerp who used to go around everyone claiming he gained XX lbs on a run of androfactory's products and then in the fine print said he actually ran primordial's product, but since the ingredients are similar he didn't think it was a lie. Sad state.

As for the comments on price, the base hormones are currently held under patent, and royalties on every product sold must be paid to the company that holds it. While the ester-addition definitely causes the product price to rise drastically, so does the royalties.

Here is the fact of the matter. If you want an over the counter alternative to test or a test like feel from a legal non methyl, go with forerunner and run it high. If you want a test cycle, run test.
    many times before.

where have you been man?! glad to see you back!
  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

many times before.

where have you been man?! glad to see you back!
    Between work being insanely busy, repping for a new company (PHF), and running my own forum (I agreed not to name it here in respect of David Dunn), I have had to cut back on what boards I regularly visit. It is always nice to see some of the regs still around.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Between work being insanely busy, repping for a new company (PHF), and running my own forum (I agreed not to name it here in respect of David Dunn), I have had to cut back on what boards I regularly visit. It is always nice to see some of the regs still around.
    gotcha man. well glad to see you back on here
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i believe we're working on a non hormonal line coming up...possibly may have some similar things in the line up
    Of course they'll be "similar". The woman is copying everything else that Eric formulated and sold.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

bwhahahahhahhahhaha
    i got that letter from venus too!!!!!
    so emotional it was, from the heart, i felt the pain
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Of course they'll be "similar". The woman is copying everything else that Eric formulated and sold.
    the carrier is different...plus it's not really a big deal...tons of companies clone other companies products

it happens to eric and ppl start crying
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

the carrier is different...plus it's not really a big deal...tons of companies clone other companies products

He's a God that's why lol smh.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  14. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

People copy base hormones. A hormone is not a product design. If XXXXX ugl makes testosterone, you can't claim the are copying the product when YYYYY makes testosterone. Any product that CEL cloned was well documented prior to release: See Vida's text. They might have cloned an existing offering, but it wasn't replication of innovation. The Androseries was a specific product design, the result of research and independent trial and error. While my issue with AF is how they handle the marketing and not the replication themselves, to deny that they directly replicated the product is a bit foolish, the marketing was a comparison of the two products the entire time, and as I said, your inititial rep (who one day the company claimed was affiliated with the company, the next they claimed the opposite), used to give reviews on AF products based on androseries products he tried.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  15. Registered User

So what if the damn carrier is different! The point being she is going right down the line and copying everything that made that man successful and has absolutely no innovations of her own. She even had to steal his client list on the way out the door because she wasn't smart or creative enough to build her own client list. Btw, thanks for the spam, Fred! You freakin' jerkoff!!! Time to look into CAN-SPAM.
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    He's a God that's why lol smh.
    He's no god. An innovator, yes - But no god. Oh, and he's not a thief (to my knowledge) like that broad is.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

He's no god. An innovator, yes - But no god. Oh, and he's not a thief (to my knowledge) like that broad is.
    That was a joke. He is a innovator I give u that. But IMO I don't give a crap if a company follows someone else's footstep (call it lazy) as long as it works as it states it will. Idk personal business in that aspect of neither one nor do I care either lol.

I believe u the second person to call her a thief. Why? I'm curious now lol
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  18. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

It has been different without the PP reps around.

Some stayed, some went.

Its good to hear you picked up a new rep position, I figured it wouldn't be long after PP before you did.

I'm not very regular on your forum, I mostly joined because of the presence you were over here. Good to see you back around.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

i sure miss me some PP
    I'm with ya
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

i believe we're working on a non hormonal line coming up...possibly may have some similar things in the line up
    What will ya have? Toco 9? Sustain Beta?
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    What will ya have? Toco 9? Sustain Beta?
    flex said toco 8 is already incorporated into the andro products right now.
  22. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    It has been different without the PP reps around.

Some stayed, some went.

Its good to hear you picked up a new rep position, I figured it wouldn't be long after PP before you did.

I'm not very regular on your forum, I mostly joined because of the presence you were over here. Good to see you back around.
    I will try to pop in here more regularly.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  23. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I might or might not know about a true return of a much desired product. Zero information will be shared for now, though, unfortunately.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Code of ethics means nothing to AF
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

didnt gotti rep for need2?
    and now is with AF?
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    didnt gotti rep for need2?
    and now is with AF?
    He still reps for need2
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  27. Registered User

That was a joke. He is a innovator I give u that. But IMO I don't give a crap if a company follows someone else's footstep (call it lazy) as long as it works as it states it will. Idk personal business in that aspect of neither one nor do I care either lol.

I believe u the second person to call her a thief. Why? I'm curious now lol
    She used to work for Primordial Performance (and date Eric). On the way out the door, she stole the email list for all of Primordial's customers and the recipes for the Andro Series.
  28. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

Re: Androfactory's products vs. primordial performaces

The more important question here which I assume is on EVERYONES mind is, have you bought Gears of War: Judgement Day yet and if so, why won't you play with me!!!!

Oh and welcome back.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  29. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    The more important question here which I assume is on EVERYONES mind is, have you bought Gears of War: Judgement Day yet and if so, why won't you play with me!!!!

Oh and welcome back.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    Haha, unfortunately not. My xbox has been collecting dust for some time. Maybe it will reunite with me soon, if it does, you will know.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

She used to work for Primordial Performance (and date Eric). On the way out the door, she stole the email list for all of Primordial's customers and the recipes for the Andro Series.
    Ohhhhhh no bueno.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  31. Registered User

Ohhhhhh no bueno.
    That's an understatement.
  32. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Pft within 8 weeks, had to have been all fat .
    Thats so great..now thinking to have it..
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I might or might not know about a true return of a much desired product. Zero information will be shared for now, though, unfortunately.
    AndroDrive changed my motherfookin life. God. I wanted to write the FDA, myself...
    Freedom means nothing here.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

He still reps for need2
    knows how to pick em
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    knows how to pick em
    yes i do....so from now on kindly keep my name out of ur keyboard, thank you
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  36. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

yes i do....so from now on kindly keep my name out of ur keyboard, thank you

Name:  3524_10151470437808419_304689371_n.jpeg
Views: 164
Size:  19.8 KB
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.

Any info on this?
    if any let me know too about it....
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

this explains why they wanted me to run alpha bulk or w/e its called for 4 weeks and log it (when it first came out)
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

somebody on another thread said its being carried (not the name toco 8, but same ingredients) somewhere else other than AF's andro products that have it in them
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

somebody on another thread said its being carried (not the name toco 8, but same ingredients) somewhere else other than AF's andro products that have it in them
    It's in about three products I believe
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TREN PRODUCTS VS LIBIDO
    By jtnixit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 10:05 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 07:23 PM
  3. New Products from Primordial Performance!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 10:16 AM
  4. Thermogenic products vs. Ephedrine use
    By theshocker21 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 10:25 PM