Androfactory's products vs. primordial performaces

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Not going to comment on their products, but the random identities the reps use (e.g. Fred Anthony) really undermines what they are trying to do. Trying to make someone affiliated with them appear not so.

Doesn't do much for their image.
    I can assure you none of our reps are using fake accounts.
    I'm in charge of their reports, I think I would notice. And it wouldn't help them at all.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

2. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I can assure you none of our reps are using fake accounts.
    I'm in charge of their reports, I think I would notice. And it wouldn't help them at all.
    No hate, believe me. Nor am I trying to be disrespectful. It just seems odd that a few suspicious names (both first and last names with minimal posts- 1-2 or 3) have all been backing AF on their threads. Seems odd that they all share common naming characteristics + share the same minimal posting all in AF centred threads, not many people here use their full names..

But enough of that, i'm going to snoop for some AF logs. Looking forward to seeing some good results. I've only heard good things from AF cycles.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Not going to comment on their products, but the random identities the reps use (e.g. Fred Anthony) really undermines what they are trying to do. Trying to make someone affiliated with them appear not so.

yeah the " salesman" approach is alittle rediculous, unfortunately alot of companies do this. the delivery system is what interests me....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

Honestly, myself, I have no idea who Fred Anthony is nor did I know who Tom Davis was. So please don't include me in your claims of reps making up random identities. I am a rep yes but I simply trying to do an honest job here.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

you don't think some idiot with a vendetta against androfactory is doing this to try and annoy ppl?
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

you don't think some idiot with a vendetta against androfactory is doing this to try and annoy ppl?
    Nope
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

7. i sure miss me some PP
    BPS Representative

8. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i sure miss me some PP

don't worry Andro Factory is here to save the day

9. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    don't worry Andro Factory is here to save the day
    i mean, not even for the andro stuff. Toco 8 was the shizzz along with sustain alpha.
    BPS Representative

10. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i mean, not even for the andro stuff. Toco 8 was the shizzz along with sustain alpha.
    i believe we're working on a non hormonal line coming up...possibly may have some similar things in the line up

11. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i believe we're working on a non hormonal line coming up...possibly may have some similar things in the line up
    wouldnt surprise me at all since you copy everything else from them then use fake accounts to promote them on many forums.
    shut up and squat!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by BigKoolWhip View Post
    wouldnt surprise me at all since you copy everything else from them then use fake accounts to promote them on many forums.
    i'm young gotti on every forum i'm on, i have no reason or time to go make fake accounts, also dont' rep for AF except for this forum...thank you

13. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i'm young gotti on every forum i'm on, i have no reason or time to go make fake accounts, also dont' rep for AF except for this forum...thank you
    not talking about you. other people that af has admitted to have done it on other forums and now on this thread. "supporters" for af
    shut up and squat!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by BigKoolWhip View Post
    not talking about you. other people that af has admitted to have done it on other forums and now on this thread. "supporters" for af

i can only be responsible for myself but i can say i've never been approached or asked to do that by fl3x or anyone at AF since i joined the company

15. Guys let's try to keep this thread on track please. Topic states product comparisons, pros and cons.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

This would be nice
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

17. this is just my personal opinion, but after seeing logs on AF products and running PP V3 series myself, if i choose to take a PH, im just going to use something like low dose PH that isnt very toxic and only 4 weeks. with these products (both AF and PP), you need to run at 8 weeks. i know some people "see" great gains within 4 weeks, but i have many dedicated friends who have used AF and PP products both before and 8 weeks is a must. They also seem to be hit or miss with people.
    BPS Representative

18. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

Speaking of this....I could be wrong but I think another company is considering replicating Topical Sustain Alpha. If not ill brew my own. Loved the stuff.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Speaking of this....I could be wrong but I think another company is considering replicating Topical Sustain Alpha. If not ill brew my own. Loved the stuff.
    do you know what company?
    BPS Representative

20. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

do you know what company?
    I'm just suspecting. I could be wrong so I will stay quiet. Lol.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    I'm just suspecting. I could be wrong so I will stay quiet. Lol.
    hahahaha i gotcha. would be nice to have sustain back on the market in some fashion. Loved Sustain + IGF 2 + DAA. talk about libido
    BPS Representative

22. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

Androfactory includes toco in every one of their products. It's good stuff.

http://www.androfactoryblog.com/toco...-the-hairline/

http://www.androfactoryblog.com/hair...oco-supra-bio/

I myself have seen better results from Omega T-Force in terms of libido.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    this is just my personal opinion, but after seeing logs on AF products and running PP V3 series myself, if i choose to take a PH, im just going to use something like low dose PH that isnt very toxic and only 4 weeks. with these products (both AF and PP), you need to run at 8 weeks. i know some people "see" great gains within 4 weeks, but i have many dedicated friends who have used AF and PP products both before and 8 weeks is a must. They also seem to be hit or miss with people.
    Are any of them members here?

I'd love to see some logs or at least some reviews here.

23. Wasn't point any fingers, but I do suggest if it is a random person trying to undermine you guys, simply ask an admin for the posters IP address so they can find their other identities that they might use more, then send them a polite PM to ask them to stop.

Anyway, back on topic, whats in the pipeline for non-hormonals? This has got my interest.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

24. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Wasn't point any fingers, but I do suggest if it is a random person trying to undermine you guys, simply ask an admin for the posters IP address so they can find their other identities that they might use more, then send them a polite PM to ask them to stop.

Anyway, back on topic, whats in the pipeline for non-hormonals? This has got my interest.
    Non-hormonals have my interest too and I recently inquired with the boss but no time frame due to the push on the newer hormonals....but as I mentioned above...a Topical Sustain Alpha replacement, whether it be from androfactory or somebody else would certainly be in someone's best interest!!

25. I don't think we will be going the transdermal route but there should be some more talk about natural products one we can get Muscle Up out.
    Oh the excitement!!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

I Gainesd twenty two pounds on andromass at eight weeks
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

27. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

other than @TexasLifter89 , none of my friends post on any forum. But I have seen there progress/results myself.

and IMO, a log with PH type products really doesnt mean that much. even with before/after pictures, we have no clue what else they are using.
    BPS Representative

28. also, i really enjoy taking toco 8 six months out of the year or so. loved it when it was available as a solo product.
    BPS Representative

29. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I Gainesd twenty two pounds on andromass at eight weeks
    yeah IMO 8 weeks is a must with any andro product. what version did you use?
    BPS Representative

30. It just seems expensive. You see companies moving millions of PHS because its affordable. All i see happening, is more game players joining this market which is better for consumers.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TREN PRODUCTS VS LIBIDO
    By jtnixit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 11:05 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 08:23 PM
  3. New Products from Primordial Performance!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 11:16 AM
  4. Thermogenic products vs. Ephedrine use
    By theshocker21 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 11:25 PM