Just tried purus labs muscle marinade

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Ill stick with super pump max. This stuff left me feeling like garbage; I feel like a zombie.... Looking forward to trying PES enhanced, but until then good ol superpump Max is my go to for sure.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
not everything works for everyone,i personally love mm.what are you looking for out of a pre?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran a log on it and I loved it. Maybe the 1,3 in it was too much for you. Did you drink enough water? Most people wouldn't have a "zombified" reaction to it; if anything people who don't like MM get TOO wired off it.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very odd. I'd have a hard time judging any supplement over one dose personally, but if the experience was really bad then I could see it especially if it was just a sample or something.

Did you feel perfect before it?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MM put's me in the zone and I end up slapping more plates on the bar and pulling more reps,
Super Pump Max honestly didn't really do anything for me at 2 scoops and I am glad that I
had only the 10 serving container. Like we all know supplements work differently for everyone
especially preworkout stims and herbal test boosters.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sorry to hear brother! I love it personally! More for me haha
Try ConDense! That might be more what your lookin for :)

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I just had a sample pack so, gave it a shot with a cap of Versa-1. It hit pretty quick, but during workout I felt kinda crappy then after I just felt shot like I couldn't think coherently lol. Just didnt work out well for me I guess. I've used 1,3 plenty of times before it def wasn't that. Who knows no biggie.

zv3

zv3

Awards
Gonna try MM soon, but Superpump did nothing at all for me. I would give MM another couple tries and use different dosages.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Superpump max is by far my favorite pre workout. Anyone can lump a bunch of stims in a powder... In my opinion that's not what it should revolve around.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have to say MM is not just a bunch stims thrown into a powder it's actually just 2 stims and a
very good formula that you can actually see exactly what dosages of these ingredients you are
getting because it is not a propriety blend but again certain products work for some and not for
others.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Ill stick with super pump max. This stuff left me feeling like garbage; I feel like a zombie.... Looking forward to trying PES enhanced, but until then good ol superpump Max is my go to for sure.
Wow. I also tried Muscle Marinade for the first time on Sunday and I have to say that I had a very different experience. I felt amazing in the gym. Strong as hell, with endurance that was out of this world. I had to make myself leave after being there for two hours. I still had a ton of pent up energy when I got home, so I did a couple hours of yardio to make use of it.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Dewey99 that is exactly how I felt when I tried a sample of MM for my 4 a.m. workout and
it was that good that I snatched up a container right away on my next supplement shopping spree
because I know it will be disappearing soon because of the 1,3 in it.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hey Dewey99 that is exactly how I felt when I tried a sample of MM for my 4 a.m. workout and
it was that good that I snatched up a container right away on my next supplement shopping spree
because I know it will be disappearing soon because of the 1,3 in it.
It's not going anywhere ;-)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's cool that it's not going anywhere because there are still a lot of people who are
going to want to Marinade their Meat. LOL I have to say that is one funny phrase that
Purus Labs uses to advertise MM and I laugh every time I see it I love it !!!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I got one of those baste your beef shirts from Tierany :) sport it at the gym on the reg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Superpump max is by far my favorite pre workout. Anyone can lump a bunch of stims in a powder... In my opinion that's not what it should revolve around.
It's not...
But as stated there is condense.
I mean if you enjoy what you're already using stick to that... :)

:cheers:

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

DAG2013

Awards
I had a similar experience with MM. I bought it after hearing so many good things about it, I figured I would give it try. I lasted a week on it before I gave up. It consistently left me feeling crappy and destroyed my stomach every time I took it.

Everyone's biology is different, I didnt mind the experiment. It's fun to try new things, especially things that others rave about, but it doesn't always mean it's right for everyone.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the muscle marinade t shirt ruled

the product....not so much

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the muscle marinade t shirt ruled

the product....not so much
Rock it on a weekly basis.

The products is a STRONG stimulant to say the least, but it also has accurately dosed compounds with scientific human studies behind them.

I am stimulant tolerant and I have to start 1/2 dosing in the beginning and usually sip on it versus slamming it. However a buddy of mine can't deal with it in his stomach since he is sensitive but he raves about Condense.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Rock it on a weekly basis.

The products is a STRONG stimulant to say the least, but it also has accurately dosed compounds with scientific human studies behind them.

I am stimulant tolerant and I have to start 1/2 dosing in the beginning and usually sip on it versus slamming it. However a buddy of mine can't deal with it in his stomach since he is sensitive but he raves about Condense.
I take scoops down! Love my marinade

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill be logging mine soon so im curious to see how it does for me. OP, try jack3d micro. stuff is solid.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Prodigy FTW

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
its a solid pwo.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a similar experience with MM. I bought it after hearing so many good things about it, I figured I would give it try. I lasted a week on it before I gave up. It consistently left me feeling crappy and destroyed my stomach every time I took it.

Everyone's biology is different, I didnt mind the experiment. It's fun to try new things, especially things that others rave about, but it doesn't always mean it's right for everyone.
agree, as jack3ed was a small jerk to my pecker but not a full on blumpkin

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MM is no joke. Stuff hits you like a dump truck speeding into a nitro glycerin plant.