just started

mham

Awards
I just started to take beast super test doing the 6 pills a day way I take 2 scoops jack3d before workout annd then a scoop of whey protein following workout im hitting gym 5-6 days a week and im trying to drop some lbs and bulk if that makes any sense so any reccomendations of either stuff to add to cycle or what to focus on in gym would be great thank you ahead of time

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
whats your nutritional gameplan for meeting your goals?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol that's kind of a broad question OP...

how old are you?
what's your height weight?
how experienced are you?
what's your training regime?
how many calories a day do you eat?
how much protein/carbs/fats do you intake?
what type of foods do you eat?
do you do cardio?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
agreed,some more info and stats and we can help some!

manstr

manstr

Awards
I just started to take beast super test doing the 6 pills a day way I take 2 scoops jack3d before workout annd then a scoop of whey protein following workout im hitting gym 5-6 days a week and im trying to drop some lbs and bulk if that makes any sense so any reccomendations of either stuff to add to cycle or what to focus on in gym would be great thank you ahead of time
You want to gain muscle while reducing fat. 5'10 and 210 lbs. Since you "just started"(I'm assuming that is referring to weight lifting) you may want to read up on different training strategies written by credible sources. Stay away from things like Men's health as they USUALLY don't have much useful information as they are targeting sales rather than gains by their readers. Plenty of free articles on the net that will get you started. Try a newb split, working out 5 days a week, hitting each muscle group once. One to two full recovery days, and eating plenty of healthy food will put you in the right direction.

If you're eating well, stick to the proven staples of supplementation which are:
whey/casein protein powder
creatine monohydrate
fish oil high in EPA and DHA
Pre workout if you need energy(jack3d is fine and simple)

Don't focus on the scale as you'll be putting on muscle and you may not like the way the scale heads. Keep it up and you'll definitely shed fat and get bigger if you're living a somewhat sedentary lifestyle pre-posting here.

mham

Awards
Yes im 510 215 as of now been lifting on and off fpr a few years last 2 months have been religiouslly going 5-6 days and do a body part a day chest one day back next day etc etc I do cardio mostlly bike mixed in like every other day I eat mostlly healthy alot of chicken pastas rice nothing really fried or fatty my wife is a health nut and its rubbed off all the time I have lifted really never paid attention to the other side except gym time so giving it a shot and will def take all into consideration

mham

Awards
And im thirty btw and do pipefitting for a living

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have two guy's I know who are using Super Test caps by Beast and they both like what they
are experiencing and they just started their 2nd jar and they are also dosing 6 caps a day.
Keep us posted here on how Super Test treats you.

mham

Awards
Thats good to hear im just trying to feel it out feeling good about 8t so far just trying to get some input see what I could add to get maybe better results or