R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Review of all the products stacked
I just copied and pasted this from my log so many it will get more traffic. For those of you who arent following, I am 3 1/2 weeks into my stack. I started out with Prime first and it is now finished. I have 2 more weeks (about) of Compound 20 and 2 more weeks of Versa 1 (havent only been on them since 1/7). I am coming off a 4 week stack of Erase Pro, DAA, Anabeta transitioning into the Prime+C20+Versa+DAA. Enjoy.

As you all know, the Prime is finished. Still have compound 20 and Versa 1 to go, may open another bottle of Prime. Before i do all that, I wanted to give you all the before and after numbers. I gained 5 pounds during this 3 1/2 week log. I have been on Prime since 12/30. Been on compound 20 and Versa 1 since 1/7 so I still have about 2 weeks left for the both of those. The beginning numbers are on the left. the final numbers are on the right

1.) BB Bench
-225x8 ------------225x12 -----4 rep increase
-245x 5------------250x9--------5 pounds and 4 rep increase
-255x4-------------275x4-------20 pound increase

For BB bench, It is safe to say that I added 20 pounds onto my bench in 3 1/2 weeks

2.) Incline DB
95x8---------------90x8
85x10--------------80x10
75x12---------------70x12

I didnt get a chance to do these that much because it was always taken. I had to do BB one week vs DB because the DB bench was being used. Well, there u have it for chest. feel free to browse the log for strength increases on other chest workouts, but these are the main ones i do. 20 pounds on BB flat and 5 pounds (each hand) with DB incline in 3 1/2 weeks. not bad.

Back

1.) BB Row
185x10 ------------- well, i cant find where i logged it again. i may have only done BB row once. feel free to find it in the log

205x10 -------------
225x7---------------

2.) Lat Pulldown
160x8 -----------------------160x10
145x10 ----------------------160x10
130x12 ----------------------145x12

Huge increase in Lat Pulls.

3.) Seated V Bar Row
170x8------------------180x8

10 pound increase and only doing them twice in the log.

ARMS

Biceps

1.) BB Curl
85x8-----------105x8
95x6----------- 95x12
105x4---------- 120x4

Triceps

1.) Reverse Grip Bench (only did twice but saw improvement)
225x10 -- ---- ----225x8
245x6 --------- --245x4 -----------------the numbers on the left are the most recent numbers. sorry about that
255x3 ------------245x4

For arms, i always change it up and do lots of drop sets/supersets so its hard to log that stuff but i kept BB curl every arm day and the improvement is very obvious.

Well, I am finished with 1 bottle of Prime. Still have 2 weeks for compound 20 and Versa 1. Im tempted to open up the other Prime and run it at 69 protocol or even higher maybe. either way, I will keep this log going until the versa 1 is done. I am up 5 pounds total and have lost a little bit of fat/water. My jack3d micro should be in Monday so I will be adding that to the log as well. DAA is done, so this log will be everything except DAA and maybe Prime. not sure yet. what do you guys think so far?

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
i explained in my log that i cant do deads or squats right now for lower back reason. did only machine work.
Didn't see that, I can't really DL either my back rounds way too much so I just do sumo's once in a while. Hopefully you recover soon and can get back to squats.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
OP, If you could do this over would you buy this stack or run AAS?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't see that, I can't really DL either my back rounds way too much so I just do sumo's once in a while. Hopefully you recover soon and can get back to squats.
try sumo deads and sumo squats

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, If you could do this over would you buy this stack or run AAS?
you cannot compare the results of natty supplements vs PH/AAS. if i could do it over, id add in IGF 2 or Anabeta and have a KILLER natty stack without the worry of a PCT or hepatic/renal function.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oooooh snap! Didn't know you posted a separate review. Awesome stuff man, your review is well thought out and will help the AM community tremendously & for that, in thank you.
i love USP. not a problem at all. btw, my log is still going. running the other bottle of Prime at 69 protocol. have a few days left of Versa 1 and C20. also added in jack3d micro fruit punch and did a review on that as well (small review)

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent review. Thank you for taking the time to post this up R1balla. Those bench increases are legit!

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for the final results. I also will run a stack similar but with test powder :) I gonna tag along