Ursolic Acid oral dose

MongoSS

MongoSS

Awards
I am kicking aroung picking up bulk 100g of ursolic Acid to run with my recomp. I wanted some imput on what dose you guys like?
I was thinking 1-2grams per day, higher if necessary.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
My opinion any dose is a waste...... Try UR spray. Major difference. Had a customer state that I lost weight. The reality is I'm the same weight but look leaner. Good luck.

MongoSS

MongoSS

Awards
Sounds interesting, I found a cheap source for bulk powder, so i figured I would dip my toes in that way. I am interested in topical as well though.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Sounds interesting, I found a cheap source for bulk powder, so i figured I would dip my toes in that way. I am interested in topical as well though.
If I am not mistaken the transdermal delivery if UR has a much greater bioavailability than oral administration. That cheap bulk powder may just be a waste.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Whats the standardized percentage?I take bulk Ursolic acid and I can definetly tell you it is not a waste but I have not used the spray.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
ursolic acid = poor bioavilability. thats why its a waste. just get pump spray. its basically Ur spray v2

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My opinion any dose is a waste...... Try UR spray. Major difference. Had a customer state that I lost weight. The reality is I'm the same weight but look leaner. Good luck.
Never tried the caps/pills because the feedback seemed poor or had to use insane numbers of pills. I did enjoy Ur Spray so if you are looking to try the ingredient that would be the way to test it IMO.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to 4th, 5th, or 6th on the topical route. It really seems like the best way to use UA. If you got a really cheap bulk source and want to try oral I think you could go for it just to see.

However if it was me and I wanted to run Ursolic Acid I'd spend all my money on UR Spray/Pump Spray.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I 100th that... Mission and I both watched oral bio availability get blown out of the water with the release of Ur Spray. No comparison...

Pat the innovator and man that brought it to the market has it figured out

- Valdez

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I 100th that... Mission and I both watched oral bio availability get blown out of the water with the release of Ur Spray. No comparison...

- Valdez
V man knows what's up. He learned the hard way though by trying to combine the magic of UR spray and an oral dose by spraying it all over his tongue. Didn't quite turn out as good as he had hoped for :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
V man knows what's up. He learned the hard way though by trying to combine the magic of UR spray and an oral dose by spraying it all over his tongue. Didn't quite turn out as good as he had hoped for :)
Hey man I'm always trying to figure out the best way lol

- Valdez

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established

- Valdez
Just ordered 2 today;). I'm thinking they should make UR soap soon.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UR spray. Still have 1/2 of pump spray left. Verdict is still out on pump spray for me. I think I favor UR better.
Love me some UR spray. I haven't had a chance to run pump spray yet, but it's in my long term plans.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Love me some UR spray. I haven't had a chance to run pump spray yet, but it's in my long term plans.
Pump spray was done awesome stuff. It was my first time running anything like that and it really help lean me out and I developed some freaky vascularization even with my higher BF.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
from what i understand, pump spray is like Ur spray v2. they both have the arginine ursolic acid, but pump spray has added Triacetyladenosine. i think PA created pump spray as well, but i might be wrong

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered 2 today;). I'm thinking they should make UR soap soon.
Dude, Ur Lotion FTW!!! I just patented it PA that's mine and mission's work there. Which means lifetime supply or we'll sue your ASS!!!

from what i understand, pump spray is like Ur spray v2. they both have the arginine ursolic acid, but pump spray has added Triacetyladenosine. i think PA created pump spray as well, but i might be wrong
Correct both made by PA... Pump = less Ur spray to make room for the other stuff

- Valdez

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Dude, Ur Lotion FTW!!! I just patented it PA that's mine and mission's work there. Which means lifetime supply or we'll sue your ASS!!!

Correct both made by PA... Pump = less Ur spray to make room for the other stuff

- Valdez
yea i saw that mentioned in the big pump spray thread. whats your opinion between the 2? i wish there were labels so we could tell just how much less there is in pump spray

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i saw that mentioned in the big pump spray thread. whats your opinion between the 2? i wish there were labels so we could tell just how much less there is in pump spray
That depends on goals my good man. Pump spray was reported to increase endurance and pumps. Ur Spray is more along the lines of a recomp agent. Truth says he gets a pump from Ur but I never noticed such effects.

- Valdez

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established

- Valdez
How about we kick his ass.;)

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used 2 bottles of pump spray and will say it is a very solid recomper. I highly recommend lotion at some point in the day too. Dried out my knuckles bad(along with dry cold air).

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

zv3

zv3

Awards
Ursolic acid was one supplement that did not do anything for me, waste of money but you may be able to get something out of it.

MongoSS

MongoSS

Awards
Thanks for all the feedback guys. How much do you guys dose the UR spray at? I heard on one thread, 50 sprays 2xs a day. Sounds nuts.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for all the feedback guys. How much do you guys dose the UR spray at? I heard on one thread, 50 sprays 2xs a day. Sounds nuts.
Not quite as much as it seems as you are covering your body. It is quick and dries fast. I didn't count after the first couple times. It is just an estimation. I did pump spray 2 times a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
There's actually more Ursolic acid in ur spray than in pump spray. Pat said oral along with the spray should be more beneficial than just using the spray
Dosing oral ursolic acid is pretty much a waste. Even without consideration for solubility, you're still looking at an HED of several grams

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
what about if I made the powder into a injectable?

technique88

technique88

Awards
what about if I made the powder into a injectable?
Very bad idea. If it isn't sterile then it doesn't belong having any direct contact with your blood stream

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Very bad idea. If it isn't sterile then it doesn't belong having any direct contact with your blood stream
I would sterile it just when I brew AAS. they are not sterile either until they are filtered. I would IV it either. I'm talking about IM.