Looking for help on bulking stack

em120690

Awards
Im gunna be bulking for the next three months and was wondering what supplements would be beneficial to me. I have a pretty good diet set up, but now I just want some extra benefits for all my hard work in the gym. Currently im taking whey protein, preworkout, some bcaa and multi/fishoil.

Whey- dynmatize elite
preworkout- san fierce domination
bcaa-SciVation Xtend
multi- opti-men
fish oil- natury bounty

i workout first thing in the morning without eating anything also. Any information would be great.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supplement wise- I wouldn't worry about it. Not to state the obvious, but your focus needs to be on food. Those products will assist, even though those could be considered staple supplements.

To answer your question- arachadonic acid, anabeta/anabeta elite, a GDA or nutrient partitioner possibly, digestive enzymes. This list could go on. Check out nutraplanet and wait for some other members to chime in with their experience.

It won't mean **** though unless your plowing food though. Good luck.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It increases nutrient absorption, assist in cortisol control and may increase testosterone.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Care to elaborate on that? What are the benefits?
Main ingredient is useful for building mass, and support ingredients, forskolin boosts test and lean mass, and the other ingredient prevents excess cortisol to minimize fat gain while bulking.

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
I have yet to use AnaBeta Elite, but I have used original AnaBeta. From what I have read around the forums is that Original AnaBeta for a bulk and AnaBeta Elite for recomp/leaning out. The increased hunger associated with AB is great for the bulk and the forskolin aids in the recomp from AB Elite

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supplement wise- I wouldn't worry about it. Not to state the obvious, but your focus needs to be on food. Those products will assist, even though those could be considered staple supplements.

To answer your question- arachadonic acid, anabeta/anabeta elite, a GDA or nutrient partitioner possibly, digestive enzymes. This list could go on. Check out nutraplanet and wait for some other members to chime in with their experience.

It won't mean **** though unless your plowing food though. Good luck.
Great suggestions right in line with what I would say. ArA and AB/ABE are some of the best products to help with this IMO. If you go with ArA it should stack very nicely with your Fierce, but I would still add some additional carnitine and GMS with it pre-workout.

I have yet to use AnaBeta Elite, but I have used original AnaBeta. From what I have read around the forums is that Original AnaBeta for a bulk and AnaBeta Elite for recomp/leaning out. The increased hunger associated with AB is great for the bulk and the forskolin aids in the recomp from AB Elite
I know this kind of train of thought started somewhere and while it MAY hold some merit I don't think it really is that big of a deal. Forskolin and Cortisol control are still very beneficial on a bulk and I find ABE to be better in any situation (bc it is just AB + extras and price ;) ), and the decision comes down to more of what you plan on using and how much you are looking to spend.

As long as diet and training are on point the suggestions in here should be helpful in your goals.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stuffing your mouth with whole foods is always a good start for a bulk. But Anabeta and ARA would be a good choice for supplements. Also stick with creatine it's cheap and effective.

em120690

Awards
Great suggestions right in line with what I would say. ArA and AB/ABE are some of the best products to help with this IMO. If you go with ArA it should stack very nicely with your Fierce, but I would still add some additional carnitine and GMS with it pre-workout.

I know this kind of train of thought started somewhere and while it MAY hold some merit I don't think it really is that big of a deal. Forskolin and Cortisol control are still very beneficial on a bulk and I find ABE to be better in any situation (bc it is just AB + extras and price ;) ), and the decision comes down to more of what you plan on using and how much you are looking to spend.

As long as diet and training are on point the suggestions in here should be helpful in your goals.
What is ARA?

em120690

Awards
What stacking ABE with erase pro be benefical also or would the erase just be useless?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What stacking ABE with erase pro be benefical also or would the erase just be useless?
Stacking the two would be beneficial. I ran ABE/EP/Alphamine on a lean bulk with great success.

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
Hell, I would take Anabeta for the hunger increase alone. About to start a similar bulk myself and after running OG Anabeta twice last year, will try Elite version this round. Oh yeah and I'd add creatine as well. Anabeta with Erase works great on a bulk if your joints can take it. I'd try ara too but I know my joints would probably not handle it very well thus never tried it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacking the two would be beneficial. I ran ABE/EP/Alphamine on a lean bulk with great success.
As kbayne says they can be a very effective combo, one that many enjoy quite a bit. If you haven't run either I would run each solo first to assess how each is working or at the very least stagger them (ex: ABE weeks 1-4 then EP weeks 3-6).

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
If you wanna add in something for night recovery and GH boost check out IGF-2. An absolutely gem on helping make the most of your resting state. Some nutrient partitioning and test boost as well. I would love this with AnaBeta and a good GDA like SlinStane.

-OS-Team AppNut

em120690

Awards
Thanks everyone for the replies. Some very informative information and learned about some great products