Anotest (DAA) - Dosing 2-3 Times Per Day

jxn

Awards
Despite having sworn off Muscletech products years ago, I decided to pick up two containers of Anotest since they were on sale and I have read some good feedback about it. This is the first time I have used DAA. Two scoops (full dose) is a gastrointestinal nightmare for me, and the sides kick in within 20 minutes. Even one scoop gives me some GI sides, so I'm wondering if I could divide the doses into three throughout the day. Would this be as effective as taking everything first thing in the AM?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Despite having sworn off Muscletech products years ago, I decided to pick up two containers of Anotest since they were on sale and I have read some good feedback about it. This is the first time I have used DAA. Two scoops (full dose) is a gastrointestinal nightmare for me, and the sides kick in within 20 minutes. Even one scoop gives me some GI sides, so I'm wondering if I could divide the doses into three throughout the day. Would this be as effective as taking everything first thing in the AM?
Not familiar w anotest.. And honestly there r much better and well logged daa supps you could have gotten. My first suggestion would be to return it if you can and look into SNS DAA caps, Synthetic supps DAA, Testpowder by USPlabs, or formula x by athletix. Intimidate is also a DAA product by iforce.

If you are married to the anotest- then yes- usually users who have GI issues split their doses.. But I've only heard of twice daily... Morning and evening.. Never heard of 3x a day. Hope this helped.

Reactions: jxn
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely better DAA options but since you have it... as long as you get the 3g in per day you'll be good. I'd go: 1/2 scoop AM, 1 scoop pre, 1/2 scoop PM.

jxn

Awards
Thanks for the feedback! I'm gonna give the 1/2 doses-2x per day a try for a few days and see how it works. I'm definitely not a Muscletech fan, but I figured at $15, these were a decent deal. If I respond to DAA in general, then I may try one of those other brands next.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback! I'm gonna give the 1/2 doses-2x per day a try for a few days and see how it works. I'm definitely not a Muscletech fan, but I figured at $15, these were a decent deal. If I respond to DAA in general, then I may try one of those other brands next.
Ya I looked at the profile of Anotest. Didn't look bad but ya if you want just DAA.. go with SNS DAA... or SS DAA if you can find it

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
If you got it on a good sale its not bad, but its extremely overpriced normally.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

jxn

Awards
Thanks for all the suggestions! Yes, I got this on sale, and I don't see myself ever buying it again. DAA, Boron, and LCLT can all be had for cheap, so I'll probably go the bulk route next time...and probably just the DAA alone.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the suggestions! Yes, I got this on sale, and I don't see myself ever buying it again. DAA, Boron, and LCLT can all be had for cheap, so I'll probably go the bulk route next time...and probably just the DAA alone.
If u like the lclt which is good IMO then u need formula x by Athletix!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
yes you will be fine and it will have the same effects,just make sure you get the 3g daily dose of daa thats needed.ive also found it best for me not to have issues with daa to take with food,and not too late at night!

jxn

Awards
No matter what dose of this Anotest I take, I get some Gi sides effects. I can take one scoop and as long as I sip over the course of a couple of hours, I'm fine. I certainly wouldn't buy this stuff again. I'm wondering if the sides are the result of cheap DAA or one of the other ingredients in the Anotest. And if I took a plain DAA product from a quality company, would I be less likely to get these side effects?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No matter what dose of this Anotest I take, I get some Gi sides effects. I can take one scoop and as long as I sip over the course of a couple of hours, I'm fine. I certainly wouldn't buy this stuff again. I'm wondering if the sides are the result of cheap DAA or one of the other ingredients in the Anotest. And if I took a plain DAA product from a quality company, would I be less likely to get these side effects?
Most likely the quality of the daa and/or other ingredients. Only way to find out is to get some quality daa and give it a shot!

jxn

Awards
Most likely the quality of the daa and/or other ingredients. Only way to find out is to get some quality daa and give it a shot!
Thanks, chedapalooza! I think I may pick up a 300g bottle AI Sports DAA since it's only $15 and will last several months.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, chedapalooza! I think I may pick up a 300g bottle AI Sports DAA since it's only $15 and will last several months.
I'd strongly consider sns or synthetic supplements

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
speaking of test powder, is it really worth the extra $20+ compared to synthetic supplements DAA? i mean, is there a 20 buck difference here?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
speaking of test powder, is it really worth the extra $20+ compared to synthetic supplements DAA? i mean, is there a 20 buck difference here?
For the all the other ingredients yes. I leaned out crazy on it and it has a mild AI which I definitely found more than effective ... Plusthe extra agmatine.. And mucuna to assist with any prolactin- Its a very nice product- the only daa I would want to use moving forward..
I'll trade or sell u the rest of my tub (I must have under dosed or something bc there's about a weeks worth left, possibly more) I don't haveany plans for daa in the near future