Anotest (DAA) - Dosing 2-3 Times Per Day

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.01%

Anotest (DAA) - Dosing 2-3 Times Per Day

Despite having sworn off Muscletech products years ago, I decided to pick up two containers of Anotest since they were on sale and I have read some good feedback about it. This is the first time I have used DAA. Two scoops (full dose) is a gastrointestinal nightmare for me, and the sides kick in within 20 minutes. Even one scoop gives me some GI sides, so I'm wondering if I could divide the doses into three throughout the day. Would this be as effective as taking everything first thing in the AM?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.53%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jxn View Post
    Despite having sworn off Muscletech products years ago, I decided to pick up two containers of Anotest since they were on sale and I have read some good feedback about it. This is the first time I have used DAA. Two scoops (full dose) is a gastrointestinal nightmare for me, and the sides kick in within 20 minutes. Even one scoop gives me some GI sides, so I'm wondering if I could divide the doses into three throughout the day. Would this be as effective as taking everything first thing in the AM?
    Not familiar w anotest.. And honestly there r much better and well logged daa supps you could have gotten. My first suggestion would be to return it if you can and look into SNS DAA caps, Synthetic supps DAA, Testpowder by USPlabs, or formula x by athletix. Intimidate is also a DAA product by iforce.

If you are married to the anotest- then yes- usually users who have GI issues split their doses.. But I've only heard of twice daily... Morning and evening.. Never heard of 3x a day. Hope this helped.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Definitely better DAA options but since you have it... as long as you get the 3g in per day you'll be good. I'd go: 1/2 scoop AM, 1 scoop pre, 1/2 scoop PM.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.01%

Thanks for the feedback! I'm gonna give the 1/2 doses-2x per day a try for a few days and see how it works. I'm definitely not a Muscletech fan, but I figured at $15, these were a decent deal. If I respond to DAA in general, then I may try one of those other brands next.
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for the feedback! I'm gonna give the 1/2 doses-2x per day a try for a few days and see how it works. I'm definitely not a Muscletech fan, but I figured at $15, these were a decent deal. If I respond to DAA in general, then I may try one of those other brands next.
    Ya I looked at the profile of Anotest. Didn't look bad but ya if you want just DAA.. go with SNS DAA... or SS DAA if you can find it
    PES Representative
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.81%

If you got it on a good sale its not bad, but its extremely overpriced normally.
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.39%

Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    If you got it on a good sale its not bad, but its extremely overpriced normally.
    For sure man. But seems you got a sweet deal.
    PES Representative
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.01%

Thanks for all the suggestions! Yes, I got this on sale, and I don't see myself ever buying it again. DAA, Boron, and LCLT can all be had for cheap, so I'll probably go the bulk route next time...and probably just the DAA alone.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.53%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for all the suggestions! Yes, I got this on sale, and I don't see myself ever buying it again. DAA, Boron, and LCLT can all be had for cheap, so I'll probably go the bulk route next time...and probably just the DAA alone.
    If u like the lclt which is good IMO then u need formula x by Athletix!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

yes you will be fine and it will have the same effects,just make sure you get the 3g daily dose of daa thats needed.ive also found it best for me not to have issues with daa to take with food,and not too late at night!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.01%

No matter what dose of this Anotest I take, I get some Gi sides effects. I can take one scoop and as long as I sip over the course of a couple of hours, I'm fine. I certainly wouldn't buy this stuff again. I'm wondering if the sides are the result of cheap DAA or one of the other ingredients in the Anotest. And if I took a plain DAA product from a quality company, would I be less likely to get these side effects?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.53%

No matter what dose of this Anotest I take, I get some Gi sides effects. I can take one scoop and as long as I sip over the course of a couple of hours, I'm fine. I certainly wouldn't buy this stuff again. I'm wondering if the sides are the result of cheap DAA or one of the other ingredients in the Anotest. And if I took a plain DAA product from a quality company, would I be less likely to get these side effects?
    Most likely the quality of the daa and/or other ingredients. Only way to find out is to get some quality daa and give it a shot!
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.01%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Most likely the quality of the daa and/or other ingredients. Only way to find out is to get some quality daa and give it a shot!
    Thanks, chedapalooza! I think I may pick up a 300g bottle AI Sports DAA since it's only $15 and will last several months.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.53%

Thanks, chedapalooza! I think I may pick up a 300g bottle AI Sports DAA since it's only $15 and will last several months.
    I'd strongly consider sns or synthetic supplements
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I'd strongly consider sns or synthetic supplements
    i agree with this. ive only used these two brands of DAA and havent had any issues.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.53%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

i agree with this. ive only used these two brands of DAA and havent had any issues.
    Test powder also did not bother me.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Test powder also did not bother me.
    i have yet to try test powder but do plan on it in the future.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

speaking of test powder, is it really worth the extra $20+ compared to synthetic supplements DAA? i mean, is there a 20 buck difference here?
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.53%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    speaking of test powder, is it really worth the extra $20+ compared to synthetic supplements DAA? i mean, is there a 20 buck difference here?
    For the all the other ingredients yes. I leaned out crazy on it and it has a mild AI which I definitely found more than effective ... Plusthe extra agmatine.. And mucuna to assist with any prolactin- Its a very nice product- the only daa I would want to use moving forward..
    I'll trade or sell u the rest of my tub (I must have under dosed or something bc there's about a weeks worth left, possibly more) I don't haveany plans for daa in the near future

Similar Forum Threads

1. Speed X3 for Fat Loss (2-3 times per day)
    By jxn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 04:27 PM
  2. How many times per day could one use GDA's?
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 07:58 AM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 09:27 AM
  4. Oral dosing...once or split doses per day?
    By TBigs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2004, 12:06 AM
  5. Nolva - Entire dose once per day?
    By mark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-17-2003, 11:20 PM