My workouts have been Enhanced

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Just got my 2 samples from the UPS guy about 30 minutes ago, drank the first packet about 15 minutes ago. Heading to the gym for leg day. I'll report back after my lift with my initial thoughts!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be waiting lol. Good luck.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Just got my 2 samples from the UPS guy about 30 minutes ago, drank the first packet about 15 minutes ago. Heading to the gym for leg day. I'll report back after my lift with my initial thoughts!
Sweet, enjoy

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Alright... wow. Gotta admit I was not expecting too much in the stim department as I have a fairly ridiculous stim tolerance (To the point where I can handle 25mg Ephedrine with 2 scoops of Alphamine), but I was impressed to say the least. Here are my thoughts after my first serving of Enhanced:

Stimulants / Energy
Felt this come on quick even though I had 3 eggs and some toast about an hour before I drank it. Smooth feeling in general, but I was cranking out more reps while squatting than I am used to so my heart got pumping pretty quick - not uncomfortable but noticeable. Energy was great throughout the entire workout, and I was in the gym longer than I usually am because I didn't want to skip on some of the exercises I usually do. 250mg of caffeine won't do much to me these days but there is something additional in here that really got me going, and I loved it.

It is now 5.5 hours after ingesting Enhanced and I still feel great.. I could go for a run or even hit a different body part if I wanted to.

Pump / Vascularity:
I started my workout with some leg curls because I like to get a slight pump in my hamstrings before I start my squats. This ended up being a good pump gauge because after squats and single-leg leg press I returned to the seated leg curl machine to perform some high weighted reps. I sat down and immediately realized that my legs had blown up because when I brought down the guard that sits on my quads it ended up being two notches higher than I originally used. I had sub-optimal water intake today which usually kills the pump I get in the gym but today this was not the case. Vascularity is a little bit harder for me to comment on. I am in the middle of my winter bulk and I am holding a little more fat than I'm used to so I didn't notice much today. I will be lifting chest and shoulders this weekend or Monday and that will be a much better indicator for vascularity.

Focus / Motivation:
Tunnel vision. As soon as I got to my gym I noticed a very pronounced increase in focus, and I was excited to hit squats. I haven't lifted legs in over a week and my legs were still sore from my previous session, but this inconvenience seemed to dissipate as the Enhanced continued to kick in. When I first arrived all 6 of the squat racks were taken and I was pretty annoyed since a third of them were filled with people who had no business being there (you know the type). I was consistently striving for the extra rep and seemed to disregard any pain that followed.

Taste / Mixability:
Not a whole lot to say here.. it tastes great and mixes flawlessly. I can't exactly describe a specific flavor, but it was slightly tart and tasted good. Drinking Enhanced will definitely not be a problem.

Endurance:
This was one of the aspects that I think I appreciated the most. I was performing more reps, and ended up in the gym longer than usual. This effect became more and more apparent throughout the entire workout. No standing around, short rest intervals (around 30-45 seconds), and no fatigue to be seen. Again - my favorite aspect of Enhanced so far.

Other:
Just a few other notes that I thought I would touch on:

No impact on libido or 'performance'. I went to my girlfriends after the gym and had no issues - which has been an issue with prelifts before (Primarily DMAA based products).

Appetite was definitely affected, but after the gym I headed straight to my campus cafeteria and destroyed 3 plates of spaghetti and meatballs, and 6 breadsticks with no problem. I didn't feel like eating but I knew I should and it wasn't a chore.

Sleep: cant say anything about this yet but although I feel energetic its not a cracked out feeling, and I don't think that sleeping will be impaired. I'll touch more on this tomorrow. I took my Enhanced around 5:45 and I will be getting into bed around 12. We'll see how that goes.

Overall:
I really think PES has done it again... I wish I had a full tub already haha. If anyone has any questions about my first experience feel free to ask but I think I did a fairly good job of summing everything up.

*Sidenote* I just looked up at how much I wrote and laughed a little... definitely still energetic and focused.

aceroni

Awards
Alright... wow. Gotta admit I was not expecting too much in the stim department as I have a fairly ridiculous stim tolerance (To the point where I can handle 25mg Ephedrine with 2 scoops of Alphamine), but I was impressed to say the least. Here are my thoughts after my first serving of Enhanced:

Stimulants / Energy
Felt this come on quick even though I had 3 eggs and some toast about an hour before I drank it. Smooth feeling in general, but I was cranking out more reps while squatting than I am used to so my heart got pumping pretty quick - not uncomfortable but noticeable. Energy was great throughout the entire workout, and I was in the gym longer than I usually am because I didn't want to skip on some of the exercises I usually do. 250mg of caffeine won't do much to me these days but there is something additional in here that really got me going, and I loved it.

It is now 5.5 hours after ingesting Enhanced and I still feel great.. I could go for a run or even hit a different body part if I wanted to.

Pump / Vascularity:
I started my workout with some leg curls because I like to get a slight pump in my hamstrings before I start my squats. This ended up being a good pump gauge because after squats and single-leg leg press I returned to the seated leg curl machine to perform some high weighted reps. I sat down and immediately realized that my legs had blown up because when I brought down the guard that sits on my quads it ended up being two notches higher than I originally used. I had sub-optimal water intake today which usually kills the pump I get in the gym but today this was not the case. Vascularity is a little bit harder for me to comment on. I am in the middle of my winter bulk and I am holding a little more fat than I'm used to so I didn't notice much today. I will be lifting chest and shoulders this weekend or Monday and that will be a much better indicator for vascularity.

Focus / Motivation:
Tunnel vision. As soon as I got to my gym I noticed a very pronounced increase in focus, and I was excited to hit squats. I haven't lifted legs in over a week and my legs were still sore from my previous session, but this inconvenience seemed to dissipate as the Enhanced continued to kick in. When I first arrived all 6 of the squat racks were taken and I was pretty annoyed since a third of them were filled with people who had no business being there (you know the type). I was consistently striving for the extra rep and seemed to disregard any pain that followed.

Taste / Mixability:
Not a whole lot to say here.. it tastes great and mixes flawlessly. I can't exactly describe a specific flavor, but it was slightly tart and tasted good. Drinking Enhanced will definitely not be a problem.

Endurance:
This was one of the aspects that I think I appreciated the most. I was performing more reps, and ended up in the gym longer than usual. This effect became more and more apparent throughout the entire workout. No standing around, short rest intervals (around 30-45 seconds), and no fatigue to be seen. Again - my favorite aspect of Enhanced so far.

Other:
Just a few other notes that I thought I would touch on:

No impact on libido or 'performance'. I went to my girlfriends after the gym and had no issues - which has been an issue with prelifts before (Primarily DMAA based products).

Appetite was definitely affected, but after the gym I headed straight to my campus cafeteria and destroyed 3 plates of spaghetti and meatballs, and 6 breadsticks with no problem. I didn't feel like eating but I knew I should and it wasn't a chore.

Sleep: cant say anything about this yet but although I feel energetic its not a cracked out feeling, and I don't think that sleeping will be impaired. I'll touch more on this tomorrow. I took my Enhanced around 5:45 and I will be getting into bed around 12. We'll see how that goes.

Overall:
I really think PES has done it again... I wish I had a full tub already haha. If anyone has any questions about my first experience feel free to ask but I think I did a fairly good job of summing everything up.

*Sidenote* I just looked up at how much I wrote and laughed a little... definitely still energetic and focused.
Good review, I noticed the focus was perfect, no jitters. so clean, definitely not dmaa

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great detailed review man. Thanks for the feedback.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Awesome review man can't wait to try this when it comes out.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I have a question about something you wrote--- how the HELL did u get samples! Lol awesome review- natty pm me for my CC# and shipping info- you had me at PES..

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cannot wait

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review. Sounds like we have a fan! :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My review will be going up tomorrow :) Prepare for a wall of text.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where is mine Ben?

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
"As soon as I am an EBF rep I will hook you up with Recompadrol"

Any day now.... ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good review. 5.5 hours and could still go for a run??? :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is a lot of truth to this :) You and I work the nightshift and I took my Enhanced at 3PM and I didn't feel the need for a pick me up here at work until about... uh... now ;)!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These reviews are all so long so far! Inb4 the first person who just writes one sentence. :D

Nice review thanks for taking the time to post all that up. :thumbsup:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a lot of truth to this :) You and I work the nightshift and I took my Enhanced at 3PM and I didn't feel the need for a pick me up here at work until about... uh... now ;)!
Yes very good news. Although alphamine usually takes care of any pick me up for me! :)

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting a tingling sensation......LOL.....I need this.

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Great review. Sounds like we have a fan! :)
For life!
Yeah it really put me in a good mood. Motivated and energized :)

As for the sleep aspect, I got to bed about an hour and a half later than I was planning, but that was entirely my girlfriend's fault and had nothing to do with the Enhanced. Unless of course you blame the Enhanced for giving me the energy to stay up later with my girlfriend ;)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice detailed review i'm glad we have another fan of Enhanced seems to be getting rave reviews.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
More.......awesome.....feedback.....

Love it!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Prostitution will be done to get enhanced

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
Great review, it seems like a lot of the alphamine reviews were recommending using it as a pre-workout, now with enhanced coming out where would the alphamine fit

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review, it seems like a lot of the alphamine reviews were recommending using it as a pre-workout, now with enhanced coming out where would the alphamine fit
Alphamine was never designed to be a pre workout. It's stimulant properties allow for lipolysis and CNS stimulant for your training session but it contains nothing designed specifically for performance enhancement.

Now Enhanced is here people can use Alphamine in the way it was originally designed- as a fat burner taken on an empty stomach. :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haha!

Chris, send Bobby a PM on a lonely Friday.
What if I already did brother?

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bobby's pet bear can bench press 600lbs.

He has been using Enhanced.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Must squat a thooooousand pounds

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
1RM on deads and squats for your bears?

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We haven't beta tested that scenario so cannot attest to the effects.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine was never designed to be a pre workout. It's stimulant properties allow for lipolysis and CNS stimulant for your training session but it contains nothing designed specifically for performance enhancement.

Now Enhanced is here people can use Alphamine in the way it was originally designed- as a fat burner taken on an empty stomach. :)
Exactly

If your primary goal in the gym is to ignite fat loss...Alphamine is great preworkout. Blast some cardio or HIT and sweat like crazy while activating fat loss

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Exactly

If your primary goal in the gym is to ignite fat loss...Alphamine is great preworkout. Blast some cardio or HIT and sweat like crazy while activating fat loss
I have been using Alphamine as my Pre, now I can use my precious Enhanced and save alphamine for getting shredded!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Great post here, I have used Alphamine pre running sessions and love it. It's a great product for my cardio days ill for surely be using it down the road for cutting again.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
1 scoop alphamine, 1 scoop condense, 3g ALCAR.

Please do try ;)

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly

Ya the sweats I get from Alphamine taken pre workout or pre cardio are crazy. Oh ya...the fat loss is crazy also :D

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good Cam ;)

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App