Test Powder+Anabeta+Muscle Marinade

Page 7 of 7 First ... 2567
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

So I'm going to be starting my 8 week cycle with Muscle Marinade, Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, Alphamine, and D-pol/Test Powder on Monday. D-pol will be used for the first 4 weeks switched out with TP the last 4 weeks. VERY excited for this stack! I want to get the most out of these next 8 weeks that I can, so am looking for some advice from the Elite.

My main goal is to shed BF and harden my muscles. I've been using Wendler's 5-3-1 for a couple months now and it seems to be a good program for any goal utilizing heavy weight on main compound exercises and high reps on accessory work. My main question is with my diet. I've stepped my calories down over the last couple weeks from bulking but haven't hit a strict mark yet. I'll follow my diet for 3-4 days getting close to 2000 kcals but the other days I still let myself take in more calories, around maintenance at 2500 kcals. Starting on monday though my diet will strictly be at 1900-2000 calories. I'm just not sure how I should set up my macros. Obviously I'll keep my protein high (over 1g/lb) but I suspect the supps I'm on will increase protein synthesis so should I increase protein even more? Or will it even matter since I'm cutting? And then there's carbs...i know carbs pushing water into the muscle is what gives it that full hard look, but if I want to cut fat then I need to keep carbs low, right? I've read so many conflicting opinions on this, I'd like to hear what the people I trust say about it-that's you guys ;-)
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

This is funny because you, sir, are a beast! If there's something that I'm doing to motivate YOU, then that is a huge compliment indeed. Lol!
    Hey bro thanks for the kind words, but we all help motivate each other! Keep it up

So I'm going to be starting my 8 week cycle with Muscle Marinade, Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, Alphamine, and D-pol/Test Powder on Monday. D-pol will be used for the first 4 weeks switched out with TP the last 4 weeks. VERY excited for this stack! I want to get the most out of these next 8 weeks that I can, so am looking for some advice from the Elite.

My main goal is to shed BF and harden my muscles. I've been using Wendler's 5-3-1 for a couple months now and it seems to be a good program for any goal utilizing heavy weight on main compound exercises and high reps on accessory work. My main question is with my diet. I've stepped my calories down over the last couple weeks from bulking but haven't hit a strict mark yet. I'll follow my diet for 3-4 days getting close to 2000 kcals but the other days I still let myself take in more calories, around maintenance at 2500 kcals. Starting on monday though my diet will strictly be at 1900-2000 calories. I'm just not sure how I should set up my macros. Obviously I'll keep my protein high (over 1g/lb) but I suspect the supps I'm on will increase protein synthesis so should I increase protein even more? Or will it even matter since I'm cutting? And then there's carbs...i know carbs pushing water into the muscle is what gives it that full hard look, but if I want to cut fat then I need to keep carbs low, right? I've read so many conflicting opinions on this, I'd like to hear what the people I trust say about it-that's you guys ;-)
    Look forward to following this bud :-)
    Independent
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Hey bro thanks for the kind words, but we all help motivate each other! Keep it up

Look forward to following this bud :-)
    I'll be starting a new thread with this stack as the basis...a link soon to come!
    Where it all started

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I'll definitely be following that log sir! Nice stack you have lined up.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Definitely in on the new log. How do you plan to work with the Muscle Marinade and Alphamine? One on lifting days and the other on cardio days, or something like that?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Definitely in on the new log. How do you plan to work with the Muscle Marinade and Alphamine? One on lifting days and the other on cardio days, or something like that?
    The MM will probably take a side seat to the Alphamine to start. If I get to a point that I don't feel I'm getting the boost I need in the mornings then I may have to add the MM, but we'll see. I've read great things about Alphamine's energy enhancing capabilities so I'm excited to see just what this supp is all about!
    Where it all started

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Where it all started

8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Great back workout! Low weight high reps, was really able to mentally connect on every rep and feel the burn. Had a total back pump when I was done!

Deadlifts
    145x10
    185x10
    225x5

Close grip reverse lat pulldown
    120x15
    120x15
    120x15

One arm iso-row
    90x15
    90x15
    90x15

Straight arm PDs
    50x15
    50x15
    50x15

V-bar pull down
    100x15
    100x15
    100x15

Bicep curl machine
    50x15
    50x13
    50x10

30 min low/mod cardio on treadmill
    Where it all started

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Woo!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

So I didn't get to do my shoulder workout yesterday because I had to take my wife to the hospital a 1am and didn't get back home and to bed until 4am. She was having excruciating pains in her kidneys, and being 3 weeks out from her due date, she was more than freaked out. It was just muscle pain though probably from her trying to do too much. I'm going to hit shoulders tomorrow though so I'll post up then.
    Where it all started

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alphamine/Test Powder/Prime/Anabeta
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 224
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 01:12 PM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 08:18 AM
  3. TESTify Stack! (Test Powder + Anabeta)
    By kevinhy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 01:43 AM
  4. The TESTify Stack (Test Powder & AnaBeta)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  5. WTT Anabeta and Muscle Marinade for other sups.
    By D2footballjrc in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2011, 04:57 PM