Test Powder+Anabeta+Muscle Marinade

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I would take 4 weeks off between erase cycles even if you only run it 4 weeks. I do however recommend running it for 8 week cycles.
    Well the reason I ask is because I'm planning on running an 8 week cycle of EP in 4 weeks. I've been using Erase for 2 weeks and still have 2 weeks left. Which will give me 2 weeks off before I jump on EP. But you're saying I need to take the next 4 weeks off so I'll drop it altogether until then :-(
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  2. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,348
    Rep Power
    9540852

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

    Well the reason I ask is because I'm planning on running an 8 week cycle of EP in 4 weeks. I've been using Erase for 2 weeks and still have 2 weeks left. Which will give me 2 weeks off before I jump on EP. But you're saying I need to take the next 4 weeks off so I'll drop it altogether until then :-(
    It will be a hard extra few weeks off but 8 weeks of EPRO is amazing!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,417
    Rep Power
    7237672

    Bumpdates?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Power
    1064241

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Bumpdates?
    Yes! Updates please!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  5. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    Yes! Updates please!
    Hey guys! Sorry about the delay. Got the flu pretty bad last week...twice in a month for someone who never gets sick. :-( My stomach still isn't 100% and I only recently got my energy back to start going to the gym again. Lost 7 lbs in a matter of a couple days and gained a pound back. I'm currently at 186lbs and am not happy with how small and flat I look. Talk about demotivating.

    Anyway, I hit legs today. This week is my 5-3-1 week so I decided to give it my best. Glad to say that my strength hasn't wavered, in fact I felt pretty solid doing squats.

    Squats
    135x5
    195x5
    220x3
    245x2

    Lying leg curls
    160x12 (PR 150x12)
    160x8
    160x6

    Standing calf raise
    280x12 (drop to 200x10)

    I started getting a petty bad headache during leg curls so I skipped leg extensions and just hit calves once. Not sure if it was just high BP but it's not something I ever have issues with...very rarely anyway. I guess I just need to get back into the swing of things and remind my body what we're trying to do here. I'm sure I'll be in the full swing of things by the end of the week.

    On a side note...i opened up my new container of MM this morning and the seal was broken. The gap was enough that I could slide a couple fingers in it. Is this something I should worry about?
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  6. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Power
    1064241

    The flu, ew! Glad you're feeling better now. Rest up so you can heal fully...
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  7. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    3856063

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

    I don't believe I've ever felt such a significant jump in strength like that. After I did 325x3 I had to check the weight to make sure it was the right amount. Then I decided to do another set without any intention of doing more than 3 reps but once I got there I decide to just keep going. Felt AWESOME! The rest of my w/o saw increases in weight all around.

    Deadlifts
    255x3
    290x3
    325x3
    325x5 (PR: 315x3)
    *Didn't feel nearly as depleted as I did last week so I went right to chins to see how I'd do.

    Chins (BW=191)
    BWx7 (no pause)
    BWx4 (no pause)
    *considering that last week I had to rest-pause between each rep just to get 6, I felt pretty good about these

    One arm leverage iso-row
    105x12 (PR=100x12)
    105x12
    105x12

    Straight arm pushdown
    70x10 (definitely felt these)
    70x10
    70x10

    V-bar pulldown
    140x8
    130x10
    120x10

    Bicep curl machine
    80x8
    80x6
    50x12

    Felt blown up all around. I usually don't feel like I hit my back well enough because I never have that swollen sensation that I get in other places...not the case today. Tried to take some back pictures, but it's a little difficult to do by myself lol.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=77 898"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=77 899"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=77 900"/>
    Awesome job on the DL PR!

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Straright awesome! Pr's are always fun.
    Yes sir

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Awesome job on the deadlift PR. Oh and lat/upper back pumps are the BEST!
    Oh my these are the best pumps IMO :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

    Hey guys! Sorry about the delay. Got the flu pretty bad last week...twice in a month for someone who never gets sick. :-( My stomach still isn't 100% and I only recently got my energy back to start going to the gym again. Lost 7 lbs in a matter of a couple days and gained a pound back. I'm currently at 186lbs and am not happy with how small and flat I look. Talk about demotivating.

    Anyway, I hit legs today. This week is my 5-3-1 week so I decided to give it my best. Glad to say that my strength hasn't wavered, in fact I felt pretty solid doing squats.

    Squats
    135x5
    195x5
    220x3
    245x2

    Lying leg curls
    160x12 (PR 150x12)
    160x8
    160x6

    Standing calf raise
    280x12 (drop to 200x10)

    I started getting a petty bad headache during leg curls so I skipped leg extensions and just hit calves once. Not sure if it was just high BP but it's not something I ever have issues with...very rarely anyway. I guess I just need to get back into the swing of things and remind my body what we're trying to do here. I'm sure I'll be in the full swing of things by the end of the week.

    On a side note...i opened up my new container of MM this morning and the seal was broken. The gap was enough that I could slide a couple fingers in it. Is this something I should worry about?
    Solid wo bud. Hope you can shake off that flu. So much stuff going around!
    Independent
  8. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Awesome job on the DL PR!

    Yes sir

    Oh my these are the best pumps IMO :-)

    Solid wo bud. Hope you can shake off that flu. So much stuff going around!
    Hey Bean! Did you just join? Thanks for the feedback...always nice to have true brolympians in my thread! Monte and Classy have been keeping my nose to the grindstone and I must say, when it's early in the morning and I have that little voice telling me to just sleep in, I think about how I have to check in with you guys and it keeps me going. So again, I can't thank you guys enough for all the support.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  9. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190

    Today I got up 30 min earlier so I'd have time to get some moderate intensity cardio in afterwards. I will say that I felt great when I woke up. Motivation is in full force, mainly because I HAVE to get this fat off my body! Lol. My energy was way up after I dosed MM...never fails! So I went to the gym and killed my chest!

    Bench press
    155x5
    175x3
    195x2 (this was only supposed to be 1 rep but it just went up way too easy. I could have done another one!)

    Incline DB fly
    50x11
    50x10
    50x8

    HS Decline press
    200x10
    200x8
    200x8

    One arm low-pulley cable x-over
    50x14
    50x10 (focused with a pause/flex)
    50x12 (repped it out)

    Chest dips
    BWx12
    BWx8
    BWx6

    Machine Tricep extension
    85x12
    85x10
    85x8

    Finished up with a fast rep out on pec dec and immediately over to incline BB press (bar only) until I couldn't move it anymore.

    Cardio
    30 minutes (spd 4 / incline 4) - got good and sweaty!

    Took a quick picture at the gym right after my last chest exercise. No flex.

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130411_103546.png
Views: 39
Size:  323.7 KB
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,612
    Rep Power
    2037228

    Pump and cardio, nice work!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  11. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Power
    1064241

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Hey Bean! Did you just join? Thanks for the feedback...always nice to have true brolympians in my thread! Monte and Classy have been keeping my nose to the grindstone and I must say, when it's early in the morning and I have that little voice telling me to just sleep in, I think about how I have to check in with you guys and it keeps me going. So again, I can't thank you guys enough for all the support.
    Haha I know exactly what you mean. Keeping a public log like this is a great way to keep on track and true to yourself.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  12. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190

    Today I had a moment of truth with my deadlifts. All the calculators I have to figure my 1RM based on weight and reps says I'm at 401lbs. This is not the case, I can say for sure.

    Deadlifts
    275x5
    310x3
    345x1
    *I pulled with everything I had to get that 345 up. Granted, getting the 310x3 was pretty strenuous when I just pulled 325x5 a couple weeks ago. Maybe I've just fallen behind that much from getting sick and not lifting for 2 weeks.

    Chins
    BWx8
    BWx5
    BWx5
    *I do each rep from a dead hang

    HS one arm iso-row
    110x12 (PR 105x12)
    110x12
    110x12
    *felt strong and connected to each rep

    Straight arm push down
    70x12
    70x10
    70x8

    V-bar pull down
    120x10
    120x10
    120x8

    Bicep curl machine
    70x10
    70x7
    50x10

    Cardio
    20 mins treadmill (spd 4 / inc 4)
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  13. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,417
    Rep Power
    7237672

    Those 1rm calculators are not very accurate.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  14. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Those 1rm calculators are not very accurate.
    Strange thing is that all the 1RM calculations for my other exercises are light...i did them for 2 reps and could have possibly got 3. Oh well...at least now I know.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  15. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    3856063

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

    Hey Bean! Did you just join? Thanks for the feedback...always nice to have true brolympians in my thread! Monte and Classy have been keeping my nose to the grindstone and I must say, when it's early in the morning and I have that little voice telling me to just sleep in, I think about how I have to check in with you guys and it keeps me going. So again, I can't thank you guys enough for all the support.
    Yes bro been following but realized I wasn't subbed! Sorry been busy with prep and keeping tabs on everyone :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Today I got up 30 min earlier so I'd have time to get some moderate intensity cardio in afterwards. I will say that I felt great when I woke up. Motivation is in full force, mainly because I HAVE to get this fat off my body! Lol. My energy was way up after I dosed MM...never fails! So I went to the gym and killed my chest!

    Bench press
    155x5
    175x3
    195x2 (this was only supposed to be 1 rep but it just went up way too easy. I could have done another one!)

    Incline DB fly
    50x11
    50x10
    50x8

    HS Decline press
    200x10
    200x8
    200x8

    One arm low-pulley cable x-over
    50x14
    50x10 (focused with a pause/flex)
    50x12 (repped it out)

    Chest dips
    BWx12
    BWx8
    BWx6

    Machine Tricep extension
    85x12
    85x10
    85x8

    Finished up with a fast rep out on pec dec and immediately over to incline BB press (bar only) until I couldn't move it anymore.

    Cardio
    30 minutes (spd 4 / incline 4) - got good and sweaty!

    Took a quick picture at the gym right after my last chest exercise. No flex.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=78 767"/>
    Nice buddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Today I had a moment of truth with my deadlifts. All the calculators I have to figure my 1RM based on weight and reps says I'm at 401lbs. This is not the case, I can say for sure.

    Deadlifts
    275x5
    310x3
    345x1
    *I pulled with everything I had to get that 345 up. Granted, getting the 310x3 was pretty strenuous when I just pulled 325x5 a couple weeks ago. Maybe I've just fallen behind that much from getting sick and not lifting for 2 weeks.

    Chins
    BWx8
    BWx5
    BWx5
    *I do each rep from a dead hang

    HS one arm iso-row
    110x12 (PR 105x12)
    110x12
    110x12
    *felt strong and connected to each rep

    Straight arm push down
    70x12
    70x10
    70x8

    V-bar pull down
    120x10
    120x10
    120x8

    Bicep curl machine
    70x10
    70x7
    50x10

    Cardio
    20 mins treadmill (spd 4 / inc 4)
    Nice work on the DL. My goal this summer is to get my deads and squats up. This motivates me!
    Independent
  16. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Power
    1064241

    Those 1 rep max calculators are never very reliable. Individual physical differences, technique, exercise, all play in. I guess the only way to find your 1 rep max is to try it.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  17. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Those 1 rep max calculators are never very reliable. Individual physical differences, technique, exercise, all play in. I guess the only way to find your 1 rep max is to try it.
    Good point! :-)

    This week is a deload week for Wendler's so it's light weight on the main exercises. But I made sure to go full RoM, full stretch, pause, and flex out each rep.

    Squats
    105x5
    130x5
    155x5

    Lying Leg Curls
    160x12
    160x8
    100x16

    Leg extension
    160x12
    160x10
    100x10

    Seated calf raise
    120x12
    120x12
    120x12

    Cardio
    30 min moderate/high treadmill
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  18. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Yes bro been following but realized I wasn't subbed! Sorry been busy with prep and keeping tabs on everyone :-)

    Nice buddy!

    Nice work on the DL. My goal this summer is to get my deads and squats up. This motivates me!
    This is funny because you, sir, are a beast! If there's something that I'm doing to motivate YOU, then that is a huge compliment indeed. Lol!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,612
    Rep Power
    2037228

    I jut started de loading this past year. Leaps and bounds improvement vs just taking time off, crazy! Nice work on the log, sir!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  20. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I jut started de loading this past year. Leaps and bounds improvement vs just taking time off, crazy! Nice work on the log, sir!
    Thanks for the props DW! It's always motivating to have the presence of an elite like you in my thread. :-)
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  21. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190

    So I'm going to be starting my 8 week cycle with Muscle Marinade, Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, Alphamine, and D-pol/Test Powder on Monday. D-pol will be used for the first 4 weeks switched out with TP the last 4 weeks. VERY excited for this stack! I want to get the most out of these next 8 weeks that I can, so am looking for some advice from the Elite.

    My main goal is to shed BF and harden my muscles. I've been using Wendler's 5-3-1 for a couple months now and it seems to be a good program for any goal utilizing heavy weight on main compound exercises and high reps on accessory work. My main question is with my diet. I've stepped my calories down over the last couple weeks from bulking but haven't hit a strict mark yet. I'll follow my diet for 3-4 days getting close to 2000 kcals but the other days I still let myself take in more calories, around maintenance at 2500 kcals. Starting on monday though my diet will strictly be at 1900-2000 calories. I'm just not sure how I should set up my macros. Obviously I'll keep my protein high (over 1g/lb) but I suspect the supps I'm on will increase protein synthesis so should I increase protein even more? Or will it even matter since I'm cutting? And then there's carbs...i know carbs pushing water into the muscle is what gives it that full hard look, but if I want to cut fat then I need to keep carbs low, right? I've read so many conflicting opinions on this, I'd like to hear what the people I trust say about it-that's you guys ;-)
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  22. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    3856063

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

    This is funny because you, sir, are a beast! If there's something that I'm doing to motivate YOU, then that is a huge compliment indeed. Lol!
    Hey bro thanks for the kind words, but we all help motivate each other! Keep it up

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    So I'm going to be starting my 8 week cycle with Muscle Marinade, Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, Alphamine, and D-pol/Test Powder on Monday. D-pol will be used for the first 4 weeks switched out with TP the last 4 weeks. VERY excited for this stack! I want to get the most out of these next 8 weeks that I can, so am looking for some advice from the Elite.

    My main goal is to shed BF and harden my muscles. I've been using Wendler's 5-3-1 for a couple months now and it seems to be a good program for any goal utilizing heavy weight on main compound exercises and high reps on accessory work. My main question is with my diet. I've stepped my calories down over the last couple weeks from bulking but haven't hit a strict mark yet. I'll follow my diet for 3-4 days getting close to 2000 kcals but the other days I still let myself take in more calories, around maintenance at 2500 kcals. Starting on monday though my diet will strictly be at 1900-2000 calories. I'm just not sure how I should set up my macros. Obviously I'll keep my protein high (over 1g/lb) but I suspect the supps I'm on will increase protein synthesis so should I increase protein even more? Or will it even matter since I'm cutting? And then there's carbs...i know carbs pushing water into the muscle is what gives it that full hard look, but if I want to cut fat then I need to keep carbs low, right? I've read so many conflicting opinions on this, I'd like to hear what the people I trust say about it-that's you guys ;-)
    Look forward to following this bud :-)
    Independent
  23. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Hey bro thanks for the kind words, but we all help motivate each other! Keep it up

    Look forward to following this bud :-)
    I'll be starting a new thread with this stack as the basis...a link soon to come!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  24. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,348
    Rep Power
    9540852

    I'll definitely be following that log sir! Nice stack you have lined up.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  25. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Power
    1064241

    Definitely in on the new log. How do you plan to work with the Muscle Marinade and Alphamine? One on lifting days and the other on cardio days, or something like that?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  26. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Definitely in on the new log. How do you plan to work with the Muscle Marinade and Alphamine? One on lifting days and the other on cardio days, or something like that?
    The MM will probably take a side seat to the Alphamine to start. If I get to a point that I don't feel I'm getting the boost I need in the mornings then I may have to add the MM, but we'll see. I've read great things about Alphamine's energy enhancing capabilities so I'm excited to see just what this supp is all about!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  27. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  28. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190

    Great back workout! Low weight high reps, was really able to mentally connect on every rep and feel the burn. Had a total back pump when I was done!

    Deadlifts
    145x10
    185x10
    225x5

    Close grip reverse lat pulldown
    120x15
    120x15
    120x15

    One arm iso-row
    90x15
    90x15
    90x15

    Straight arm PDs
    50x15
    50x15
    50x15

    V-bar pull down
    100x15
    100x15
    100x15

    Bicep curl machine
    50x15
    50x13
    50x10

    30 min low/mod cardio on treadmill
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  29. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Power
    1064241

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Woo!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  30. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190

    So I didn't get to do my shoulder workout yesterday because I had to take my wife to the hospital a 1am and didn't get back home and to bed until 4am. She was having excruciating pains in her kidneys, and being 3 weeks out from her due date, she was more than freaked out. It was just muscle pain though probably from her trying to do too much. I'm going to hit shoulders tomorrow though so I'll post up then.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alphamine/Test Powder/Prime/Anabeta
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 224
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 01:12 PM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 08:18 AM
  3. TESTify Stack! (Test Powder + Anabeta)
    By kevinhy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 01:43 AM
  4. The TESTify Stack (Test Powder & AnaBeta)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  5. WTT Anabeta and Muscle Marinade for other sups.
    By D2footballjrc in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2011, 04:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in