Test Powder+Anabeta+Muscle Marinade

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay Bro-lympians! I'm looking for something to run for 8 weeks to finish up my bulk before hitting a cut cycle in April (which will consist of Alphamine to be sure). Thought this sounded like a good stack but then I'm not an ingredient genius like you AM masterminds! So naturally, I wanted to get opinions from those in the know before doing anything.

And for those interested in where I came from...this was the first thread I started to introduce myself and where I tend to update my overall progress.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

Last edited:
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay Bro-lympians! I'm looking for something to run for 8 weeks to finish up my bulk before hitting a cut cycle in April (which will consist of Alphamine to be sure). Thought this sounded like a good stack but then I'm not an ingredient genius like you AM masterminds! So naturally, I wanted to get opinions from those in the know before doing anything.
You picked a good one!

Many have reported great gains with the TestPowder/Anabeta stack. A lot recomp on it so even adding extra calories shouldn't be an issue.

You should have an excellent run, sir. Look forward to your results!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great stack! Muscle Marinade will have you hittin PRs all day

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
sounds good to go!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Add Erase/ Erase Pro :D. Otherwise... nice stack you got there. Should be a fun 8 weeks.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid! Thanks for the feedback Broman Gladiators!

Add Erase/ Erase Pro :D. Otherwise... nice stack you got there. Should be a fun 8 weeks.
Was planning on starting this during my cut into summer...here, this is what I was thinking for a recomp cycle:

AnaBeta 1-20
MM 1-20
Test Powder 1-4, 9-12, 17-20
Erase Pro 13-20
Alphamine 13-20

Reducing calories to cut beginning week 13...this gets me through June in which I'll have July and August to enjoy a ripped physique and probably a break from supps until September...then, who knows? :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Solid brother! Looks fun :)

BROmetheus

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like your set up :D. Looks very solid. Enjoy the ride.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure does.

Good luck OP! Great job putting together your stack.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice pick on the stack. Should get real solid gains OP.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sexcellent! I'll be sure to log how it goes come February...thanks again, Brobi Wan Kenobis!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good choice with the stack liking the Testpowder and ABE together. Good luck to you.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good choice with the stack liking the Testpowder and ABE together. Good luck to you.
Actually only running AnaBeta with the TP...but ABE will be next on my list for sure!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Actually only running AnaBeta with the TP...but ABE will be next on my list for sure!
Going to be a beautiful run....good luck brutha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will be legendary if that's the case.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just trying to get like you LTL...YOKED! .....aaaaaaand SHREDDED! I read through your first cycle log. Inspired to say the least!

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What a wonderful start to my week! And look at all those samples!! Nutraplanet...you ROCK! \m/. , .\m/

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ForumRunner_20130128_153213.png

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Super diggin it haha

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting fuggin STOKED for monday! Got my diet on point and motivation is through the roof! Still recovering from a pinched nerve I had in my neck a couple days ago. Immediately went to the chiro but damn is it sore. I've got a lot more mobility now and the pain is subsiding. Gonna kill legs tomorrow then rest up for monday when I start this killer stack!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Getting fuggin STOKED for monday! Got my diet on point and motivation is through the roof! Still recovering from a pinched nerve I had in my neck a couple days ago. Immediately went to the chiro but damn is it sore. I've got a lot more mobility now and the pain is subsiding. Gonna kill legs tomorrow then rest up for monday when I start this killer stack!
Can't wait!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing what this stack can do for you bro. Sounds like all the pieces are together for an amazing run! Kill it!

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
Ordered Testify stack myself this morning. Having run AB twice last year, alone and with Erase, cannot wait to run it with Test Powder. Hope you kill it bro and log it or at least some review/updates.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And kill I did! First thing I'll comment on if that I've never felt the need to puke after a workout...and I pushed out right to the brink. I had to will myself to keep it down! I dosed the MM and 2 caps AB 30 min pre w/o, as I was getting dressed for the gym I noticed a sense of anxiousness rising inside me until finally...I HAD to lift some weights or I would explode!

Totally crushed shoulders today:

HS Shoulder press (PR 180x3x1):
180x5+2(negs)x3
90x15
Lat delt raise (machine):
40x12
40x10 (slow and focused)
40x14 (fast, burnout)
BB front raise (PR 35x10)
20x15
45x12
45x10
Upright cable pulls
55x15
65x15
65x12

I seriously felt like I had the energy to keep going, but my body was obviously telling me it was enough.

Post w/o pic of swole shoulders

ForumRunner_20130204_071021.png

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Smashed it I see! How did you like MM?

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JW...I took my test powder with my protein shake but only used 1 scoop, later realizing that dose is 2 scoops. Any reason why it would make a difference whether I take 2 scoops at once or spread them out over the day? Should I get the second scoop in asap our is it okay if I wait til about 3pm?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
JW...I took my test powder with my protein shake but only used 1 scoop, later realizing that dose is 2 scoops. Any reason why it would make a difference whether I take 2 scoops at once or spread them out over the day? Should I get the second scoop in asap our is it okay if I wait til about 3pm?
You can split the doses

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smashed it I see! How did you like MM?
Loved it! STILL loving it actually! Took it at 5am and still feeling alert at 10am. PrWO stops are very important to me because I workout in the morning...so I ned something to wake my ass up AND get me fired up. MM definitely did that. I've been taking C4 which has done me good but MM really kept my drive and focus on point. Definitely gonna be my new PrWO staple!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Loved it! STILL loving it actually! Took it at 5am and still feeling alert at 10am. PrWO stops are very important to me because I workout in the morning...so I ned something to wake my ass up AND get me fired up. MM definitely did that. I've been taking C4 which has done me good but MM really kept my drive and focus on point. Definitely gonna be my new PrWO staple!
Yea brother! Glad you like it!!!

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm off work on tuesdays so I slept in until 830. Got into a fight with my wife about stupid **** (she's 7 months pregnant) so didn't actually get out of bed until 930. Dosed MM and AB about 10am on empty stomach then made breakfast for wife and daughter so didn't actually get to the gym until 11am. Stomach got real queezy for about 10 min while I was at the gym but I just waited until it subsided then crushed an awesome back w/o!

Superset
Straight arm pushdown w/ v-bar PDs
60x12 / 140x8
70x10 / 140x5
70x8 / 140x4
Deadlift (no straps)
225x7
315x3 (PR 315x2)
225x10
225x8 (grip gave out)
HS Iso row
100x10x3 (per arm)

In hindsight I should've had a protein shake as soon as I woke up then taken the supps about an hour later. Probably would've negated the queeziness. That is assuming that MM and AB should be taken on an empty stomach? Does taking it with food limit it's potency?

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh...here is a back shot for today

ForumRunner_20130205_134359.png

ForumRunner_20130205_134513.png

Sorry for the sideways shot...didn't realize my wife took the picture that way. Lol

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ideally you'd be taking both scoops pre-workout but some people have split the serving up like that, mainly those who were experiencing digestive issues with it.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ideally you'd be taking both scoops pre-workout but some people have split the serving up like that, mainly those who were experiencing digestive issues with it.
K, wasn't sure if the benefits from taking it came primarily after dosing it or if it was something that just had to get into your system...like creatine. Thanks for the input btw...yesterday was day one for me which I did end up having stomach issues all day, but today I've been fine. I might stay on the split dose this week and then start taking a full dose PrWO.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
K, wasn't sure if the benefits from taking it came primarily after dosing it or if it was something that just had to get into your system...like creatine. Thanks for the input btw...yesterday was day one for me which I did end up having stomach issues all day, but today I've been fine. I might stay on the split dose this week and then start taking a full dose PrWO.
It's a little bit of both really, but for the items for which timing isn't so important it doesn't hurt to take them pre-workout like that.

Sounds like a good plan. You may adjust to it after a few days but if not then by all means split the daily serving up. Taking it with a small amount of food may also help.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a little bit of both really, but for the items for which timing isn't so important it doesn't hurt to take them pre-workout like that.

Sounds like a good plan. You may adjust to it after a few days but if not then by all means split the daily serving up. Taking it with a small amount of food may also help.
Gotcha! I actually went ahead and took the full dose this morning PrWO. I woke up at 4am for some reason and felt wide awake. Laid there for about 20 min before deciding I wasn't falling back to sleep. Can I expect to have more beneficial sleep on this stack?

Upon waking I took some xtend with the TP and ate a banana. At 5am I took MM+AB and went to the gym at 530.

Worked arms today and they blew up like freakin' balloons!

Incline alt DB curls
20x10, 30x8, 30x7
Dip machine
165x12, 180x10, 195x8
HS preacher curls
92.5x5, 82.5x5+2, 72.5x5-drop set-47.5x8(failure)
V-bar pushdown
130x12, 150x11, 150x10
Cross body hammer curls
*I did these but I didn't have much left
20x10, 30x8, 20x5

Shortly after my workout I had that feeling like I was going to throw up. Not sure if that's a good thing our a bad thing, I hear that's a sign of over training. Either way, it was an awesome workout and I've the pump to prove it!

ForumRunner_20130206_070546.png

ForumRunner_20130206_070627.png

ForumRunner_20130206_070651.png

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid workout man. Improved/deeper sleep could be a benefit with your stack. Test Powder does the same for me. It's most likely the inclusion of mucuna pruriens (l-dopa) leading to a better quality sleep. Some people report the same from DAA alone as well.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid workout man. Improved/deeper sleep could be a benefit with your stack. Test Powder does the same for me. It's most likely the inclusion of mucuna pruriens (l-dopa) leading to a better quality sleep. Some people report the same from DAA alone as well.
Well I'm gonna like that a LOT! Some nights I don't get home from work until 9-930pm and need a couple hours to eat and unwind. If I'm not going to sleep until 11pm, then I'm getting less than 6 hours of sleep. If I can wake up feeling like I did this morning on only 5 hours of sleep...I'll be very happy!

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4 - chest

DB incline press
55x10, 65x8, 70x7
HS decline press
270x8, x5, x6 (failed on rep 6 of set 2 but set my mind to getting 6 on set 3, and did!)
One-arm low-pulley cable x-over
30x12, 40x12, 50x12, 60x10 (i bring the handle up and across my chest. Really hits my upper/inner pec. Never did these before but I reply like them)
Pec deck
100x15, 80x15, 60x30 (Pumped them up!)

Felt really good today. Took full dose of TP with MM+AB PrWO and didn't have any stomach issues. Great energy and focus. Spent an hour in the gym and could have kept going. Woke up again at 420 this morning but dozed off until 5. I'm definitely needing the sleep now for recovery...my whole body is SORE! And I'm loving it! :)

ForumRunner_20130207_104711.png

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha! I actually went ahead and took the full dose this morning PrWO. I woke up at 4am for some reason and felt wide awake. Laid there for about 20 min before deciding I wasn't falling back to sleep. Can I expect to have more beneficial sleep on this stack?
^There's your answer! It's definitely a possibility that you're sleeping better with Test Powder.

We're off to a great start in here! Glad to hear you're not having the stomach issues any more 1ifeblood. The regular pics are a nice addition. At the end maybe we can put together a timeline of pics from before to after.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^There's your answer! It's definitely a possibility that you're sleeping better with Test Powder.

We're off to a great start in here! Glad to hear you're not having the stomach issues any more 1ifeblood. The regular pics are a nice addition. At the end maybe we can put together a timeline of pics from before to after.
My intention was to take a pic of the muscles I worked that day during this first week and then again during my last week.

Also, to make note, my libido is off the charts today. I don't lack in that department anyway, but today is noticeably more intense. I wasn't really expecting any signs of test increases so soon.