Test Powder+Anabeta+Muscle Marinade

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Probably 3 days worth. I've been using level scoops but I'll start rounding them out.

Hey AB...you said I could continue using TP for another 4 weeks? If I did that do I still only need 4 weeks off? And just curious, but why does it say that I shouldn't run it for more than 4 weeks?

As always...thanks for the advice!
    As with most other cycled supplements, that is what we feel is optimal to maintain efficacy of the product. We recommend 4 weeks on (1 bottle) with at least 4 weeks off in between. Test Powder kicks in fast, so 4 weeks is more than enough time to see some nice changes.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Day 25 - chest

Bench Press
    145x3
    185x3
    205x3

Incline DB fly
    45x10
    45x10
    45x9

Cable x-over
    85x10x3

Dips
    BWx10x3

So I'm amazed...woke up with no soreness in my legs. I can say I've never experienced not getting sore from an intense workout, especially with legs!

Chest felt great after my w/o today. Really stretched out the upper pec muscles right along the collarbone. Had a pump there that I usually have a hard time getting.
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Good stuff 1ifeblood. Looks like you're going to have to start training legs double frequency to keep up with your recovery haha.

usplabsdirect.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Good stuff 1ifeblood. Looks like you're going to have to start training legs double frequency to keep up with your recovery haha.
    Ooooh GREAT! lol
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

After getting sick at the beginning of the week I decided it would be a good time to decondition myself since I've been working out straight for several months. I ordered some more Muscle Marinade and AB and decided to run some Erase too. I was going to bulk until the end of March but I hit 196lb and just felt like it was time.

I'm going to stay with the Wendler's 531 but drop calories to around 1500. This should give me a 2lb loss every week. Macros will roughly be 45% protein, 35% carbs, 20% fats.

Next 16 weeks will look like this:
    1-16 Muscle Marinade
    1-8 AB.......9-16 ABE
    1-4 Erase...9-16 EP
    ...................9-16 Alphamine
    5-8 TP........13-16 TP

Name:  ForumRunner_20130309_131209.png
Views: 98
Size:  239.8 KB
    This morning before eating anything...no pump.
    Where it all started

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Are you feeling better now after having been sick? 1500 kcal ouch! That's super low.

usplabsdirect.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Are you feeling better now after having been sick? 1500 kcal ouch! That's super low.
    I agree be careful not to cut cals too fast. Have to preserve those muscles!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Re: Test Powder+Anabeta+Muscle Marinade

How do you like the MM?

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

USP + PES + Purus is like the holy trinity. This is a heck of a stack to be running
    BOARD TYRANT
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the feedback guys...I'm feeling a ton better and have actually been itching to get back to the gym. I'll be hitting it again come monday. This last week I've been taking in about 2500 calories and will cut it down to 1800-2000 next week. I'll also be gauging where my strength is after being off this week and taking measurements in order to monitor any changes in composition. I've calculated my rested MBR at 2500 which is why I figured my cutting calories at 1500...this is what I cut on last year and it worked pretty well. I'll see how next week goes at 2k calories though. If I lose any weight I might just keep it there.
    Where it all started

11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    How do you like the MM?
    I just bought my second tub...if that tells ya anything. :-D
    Where it all started

12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the feedback guys...I'm feeling a ton better and have actually been itching to get back to the gym. I'll be hitting it again come monday. This last week I've been taking in about 2500 calories and will cut it down to 1800-2000 next week. I'll also be gauging where my strength is after being off this week and taking measurements in order to monitor any changes in composition. I've calculated my rested MBR at 2500 which is why I figured my cutting calories at 1500...this is what I cut on last year and it worked pretty well. I'll see how next week goes at 2k calories though. If I lose any weight I might just keep it there.
    2000 sounds much more reasonable. Remember, you can create a deficit in more ways than one. Cutting your cals down a bit and adding some cardio for additional expenditure is a good way to go about creating a large enough deficit for your liking. Trial and error of course...let us know how the initial calorie cut treats you.

usplabsdirect.com
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

I just bought my second tub...if that tells ya anything. :-D
    You followed along with my log on MM and ConDense didn't you? I had amazing results with that stack and holy moly pump city!

14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

You followed along with my log on MM and ConDense didn't you? I had amazing results with that stack and holy moly pump city!
    Yep, I sure did (still am)...If I ever feel like MM starts to weaken for me, I may have to go that route.
    Where it all started

15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

2000 sounds much more reasonable. Remember, you can create a deficit in more ways than one. Cutting your cals down a bit and adding some cardio for additional expenditure is a good way to go about creating a large enough deficit for your liking. Trial and error of course...let us know how the initial calorie cut treats you.
    That's true...I'll be doing HIIT twice a week whereas last year my cut was all low intensity cardio.

Are my macros okay for a cut...and I see a lot of AM brolympians going heavy weight on a cut as well. Is Wendler's a good program to use while cutting? Thank you, my friends!
    Where it all started

16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    USP + PES + Purus is like the holy trinity. This is a heck of a stack to be running
    It's also a good way to ensure rep support in your thread. :-)
    Where it all started

17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood

It's also a good way to ensure rep support in your thread. :-)
    (= ..
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

That's true...I'll be doing HIIT twice a week whereas last year my cut was all low intensity cardio. Are my macros okay for a cut...and I see a lot of AM brolympians going heavy weight on a cut as well. Is Wendler's a good program to use while cutting? Thank you, my friends!
    Macros are so individual... I see you have percentages listed for the 1500 kcal plan. Do you mind putting things in a grams of protein/carbs/fat format for what you plan to do with 2000ish?I'm a fan of keeping things heavy while dieting. I don't think you that need to switch to an all-heavy powerlifting type program, but being sure to continue to include heavy compound lifts into your program and utilizing some lower rep sets (among higher rep sets) in your routine can be a great help in preserving lean mass.

usplabsdirect.com
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Guess I could use some help with this...I did some recalculating and figure that if I just lose 1lb a week I'll get to where I want to be in 10-11 weeks. Looking to be 180 @ 10%bf if not better. If I can get there that means I'll have gained 5lbs of lean mass since last year. So by my calculations, using a 1.4 activity multiplier (since I'll be doing low intensity cardio after w/o's and HIIT twice a week on off days), I'll be taking in 2100-2500 cals depending on what calculations are used. So as I said, I'll start at 2500 cals and work from there. This week I didn't quite get there...I'm finding it hard to switch from bulk mind-set to cut lol. But this weekend the wife and I are vacationing over the weekend so I let that be my last hoorah and get disciplined starting Monday. :-D

So I've been reading some more on the macros people use, but there's so many "scientific" versions of what macros should be...I read that you should take in 40% calories in fats 1/3 of each kind (sat, poly, mono) in order to keep hormone regulation optimal. That just seems like a lot to me. If I do that and keep 1g/lb protein, my macros would be 35/25/40 or 191/137/97 in grams (protein, carbs, fats respectively) @ 2187 kcal/day. But I've also read that you should take in 1.5xBW in protein when cutting...that would make it 50/10/40 which is more like a keto diet, which has been VERY debateable as to it's effectiveness and just health-related issues in general.

So I guess I'd like to know what you guys think since you've been in this with me and the advice/support you've given me so far has definitely benefited my progress. As always...THANKS!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

More cals from protein and less from fats and carbs has always worked for me.

21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Check this calculator out. Has a few different types of set ups.

http://www.freedieting.com/tools/weight_loss_tools.htm

22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Guess I could use some help with this...I did some recalculating and figure that if I just lose 1lb a week I'll get to where I want to be in 10-11 weeks. Looking to be 180 @ 10%bf if not better. If I can get there that means I'll have gained 5lbs of lean mass since last year. So by my calculations, using a 1.4 activity multiplier (since I'll be doing low intensity cardio after w/o's and HIIT twice a week on off days), I'll be taking in 2100-2500 cals depending on what calculations are used. So as I said, I'll start at 2500 cals and work from there. This week I didn't quite get there...I'm finding it hard to switch from bulk mind-set to cut lol. But this weekend the wife and I are vacationing over the weekend so I let that be my last hoorah and get disciplined starting Monday. :-D

So I've been reading some more on the macros people use, but there's so many "scientific" versions of what macros should be...I read that you should take in 40% calories in fats 1/3 of each kind (sat, poly, mono) in order to keep hormone regulation optimal. That just seems like a lot to me. If I do that and keep 1g/lb protein, my macros would be 35/25/40 or 191/137/97 in grams (protein, carbs, fats respectively) @ 2187 kcal/day. But I've also read that you should take in 1.5xBW in protein when cutting...that would make it 50/10/40 which is more like a keto diet, which has been VERY debateable as to it's effectiveness and just health-related issues in general.

So I guess I'd like to know what you guys think since you've been in this with me and the advice/support you've given me so far has definitely benefited my progress. As always...THANKS!
    There is SO much information and differing recommendations out there. The bottom line is it's all individual. Among my diet clients who are looking to drop fat, their calories, cardio, and macronutrients vary quite a bit. It's all about trial and error and finding out what works for you. A good place to start is to try one particular dietary method for this cut, another for your next, and after a while you will learn what techniques work for you and be able to develop your own method, created by you for you.

usplabsdirect.com
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

More cals from protein and less from fats and carbs has always worked for me.
    Yeah, I noticed you're doing carb-cycling to bulk...if you were to cut would you just keep your intake the same as what you take on off days? I'm looking at going 1.75g/BW for protein (338g/56%), keeping fat at 20% of BW (58g/21%), and the rest in carbs (138g/38%)...this puts me at 2423 kcal/day. Most carbs will be in my first PoWO meal and the rest spread evenly throughout (I'll post a more detailed meal plan once I get it figured out). I'm also going to stick with the Wendler's w/o with the high rep assistance work since that gives me the best of both worlds.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, I noticed you're doing carb-cycling to bulk...if you were to cut would you just keep your intake the same as what you take on off days? I'm looking at going 1.75g/BW for protein (338g/56%), keeping fat at 20% of BW (58g/21%), and the rest in carbs (138g/38%)...this puts me at 2423 kcal/day. Most carbs will be in my first PoWO meal and the rest spread evenly throughout (I'll post a more detailed meal plan once I get it figured out). I'm also going to stick with the Wendler's w/o with the high rep assistance work since that gives me the best of both worlds.
    That sounds decently balanced. Give it a shot and see what happens! Maybe throw in a refeed or carb based cheat meal once per week.

usplabsdirect.com
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah on my diet if I were cutting I would reduce carbs on non lifting days by 50g or so and up my protein intake. On training days I would train fasted besides whey/BCAA and get most of my carbs post workout. Probably reduce carbs on those days by 25g. That's just what works for me tho.

26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

So after my weekend getaway with the wife, I weighed in at 195.4lbs. Monday was leg day:

Squats
    170x5
    195x5
    220x5

Lying Leg curls
    140x12
    140x12
    140x10

Seated calf raise
    110x12x3

Leg Extensions
    150x10

Didn't get my last 2 sets in because I ran out of time. But legs have been nice and sore the last couple days.
    Where it all started

27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

I was off yesterday and didn't get a lot of calories because we did a lot of running around. Today was chest day and I'm going to be very strict on sticking to my diet.

Flat Bench Press
    135x5
    155x5
    175x5
    *These felt petty easy so I focused on exploding up on each rep.

Incline DB Fly
    45x12
    45x10
    45x8

HS decline press
    230x10 (RoM felt too low so I adjusted the seat so the handles were level with my chest)
    180x10
    180x10

Cable lower chest raise
    60x10
    60x8
    40x12

Dips
    BWx9
    BWx7
    BWx7

Name:  ForumRunner_20130320_103254.png
Views: 63
Size:  214.1 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130320_103328.png
Views: 63
Size:  320.3 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130320_103347.png
Views: 62
Size:  247.4 KB

Felt extremely pumped up after my workout. Can't wait to get my BF% down so I can see how much my body has changed since last year.
    Where it all started

28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

I added this to my first post of this thread...but I wanted to link to it because it's the first thread I started for my overall progress and will continue to update on it over time. Feel free to check it out if you want to get to know a little bit more about me. ;-)

29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

How are you liking the MM?

30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

How are you liking the MM?
    Still gets me going in the mornings...which is hard to do with getting up at 5am. Not only that but in the gym I just want to keep going. Like today, typically I only do 2-3 accessory exercises but I had the time so I did a couple more. I don't crash at any point during the day, either. So, yeah...I'm loving it! I've been using the Cherry Limeade which isn't bad, but I'm excited to try the Fruit flavor I just got lol.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

I added this to my first post of this thread...but I wanted to link to it because it's the first thread I started for my overall progress and will continue to update on it over time. Feel free to check it out if you want to get to know a little bit more about me. ;-)

Looks like the log starts in November. I'll check it out. Progress over a 4 month period should be noticeable.

usplabsdirect.com
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Still gets me going in the mornings...which is hard to do with getting up at 5am. Not only that but in the gym I just want to keep going. Like today, typically I only do 2-3 accessory exercises but I had the time so I did a couple more. I don't crash at any point during the day, either. So, yeah...I'm loving it! I've been using the Cherry Limeade which isn't bad, but I'm excited to try the Fruit flavor I just got lol.
    Yeah it was always awesome for my morning workouts. I really dig ConDense too. It's got a different feel then MM but I like it just as much. More focus for me. Also is a great alternative when cycling off of 1,3.

33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah it was always awesome for my morning workouts. I really dig ConDense too. It's got a different feel then MM but I like it just as much. More focus for me. Also is a great alternative when cycling off of 1,3.
    Hmm...am I supposed to cycle off MM at some point? I know some people will because they lose the stim affects, but is there another reason I need to worry about it?
    Where it all started

34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Nah no other reason then some people build a tolerance up and don't get the initial big kick like they do when they first start it. Its like any other stimulant in that regard. Condense is a great alternative because at 2 scoops you actually get 400mg of caffeine so u don't lose any kick compared to 300mg in one scoop of MM but without the 1,3.

35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Back w/o today which meant deadlifts. I struggled a little but got it done. I'm always so winded afterward though, it's hard to get through the rest of my workout. I hate short changing my back workouts though, so I sucked it up and got to it.

Deadlifts
    225x5
    275x5
    305x5

HS one arm iso-row
    100x12
    100x12
    100x14 (broke form to rip these out)

Chins (been awhile since I did these)
    BWx6
    *I was so freaking winded and my forearms were numb from the massive pump I had...i did a full chin-up from a dead hang and had to rest about 20 seconds before doing the next one. So I guess these were 6 rest-pause reps. Then I went to the machine lol.
    BW-20x6
    BW-20x6

HS pullover
    90x15
    140x10
    140x10

Finished off with a burnout set of curls
    65x12

All in all not a bad session but I'm sure I'll have some significant improvements over the coming weeks. What hinders me the most are my forearms and stamina on back day, so as I adapt the weight will start increasing.
    Where it all started

36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Try deads at the end. That's what I normally do so I'm not exhausted.

37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Well hey 6 rest paused reps is better than 1 rep! At least you know you did something right with the deadlifts. It might help to put them on their own day, so that you have an upper back day and a deadlift day.

usplabsdirect.com
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Try deads at the end. That's what I normally do so I'm not exhausted.
    I was thinking about that but then I don't why to hinder my ability to go all out on deads either. I think it's the most important exercise you can do and I want to give everything I've got to it.
    Where it all started

39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Just a suggestion. I like to do them last so I'm all warmed up already for one. And also if ur doing deads its got a lot to do with ur quads imo moreso then back. This is why I stick with rack pulls most of the time.

40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Well hey 6 rest paused reps is better than 1 rep! At least you know you did something right with the deadlifts. It might help to put them on their own day, so that you have an upper back day and a deadlift day.
    Thanks Classy...I just might have to throw another gym session in through the week. Maybe deads/abs/arms or something.

Well, I'm off to hit shoulders now. Feeling sore as he11 in chest and back, especially my lats. But it lets me know I had a productive workout though. Will log a bit later.
    Where it all started

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alphamine/Test Powder/Prime/Anabeta
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 224
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 01:12 PM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 08:18 AM
  3. TESTify Stack! (Test Powder + Anabeta)
    By kevinhy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 01:43 AM
  4. The TESTify Stack (Test Powder & AnaBeta)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  5. WTT Anabeta and Muscle Marinade for other sups.
    By D2footballjrc in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2011, 04:57 PM