Between test Powder cycle

bchap05

Awards
Just finished up 8 weeks. Do you guys generally take something in between during the 4 week wait or just go off most everything? I'm going to go back to TP with probably Anabeta in 4 weeks. Besides my normal Whey, Creatine, Vitamins.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just finished up 8 weeks. Do you guys generally take something in between during the 4 week wait or just go off most everything? I'm going to go back to TP with probably Anabeta in 4 weeks. Besides my normal Whey, Creatine, Vitamins.
There's no need to jump on something else. The staples of whey, creating and a good pre-workout like Jack3d micro will do you will in your 4 week "break"

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
You can do staples for your four week off, TP and Anabeta is awesome, good luck!

bchap05

Awards
Thanks I'll just go with my staples then. Excited to try it with Anabeta I felt like I got good results standalone.