Versa-1

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone else thinking about trying it at 2-3 pills a day. According to coop the dose you would want is 3 pills a day.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just at face value, why would you want to do this when beta feedback was so positive at 1/day?
I agree. You have 2 bottles. Run 1 cap/day first. You may not want to change based on your results. If you are so jnclined to atill want to experiment, do it with the second bottle.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
True I could run 1 bottle at 1 a day and then 2 with second bottle.

Hmm wwcd ? (what would cooper do ?)

steppinRazor

Awards
I have 3 bottles since i won an extra in a contest. I just started 1a day Tuesday.. After 30 days i may increase to 2..if results are as desired i may just run for 90 days

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the reps have said they didnt notice any additional benefits or differences running more than 1 cap/day so why waste the money?

steppinRazor

Awards
Did anyone actually run multiple caps a day? I'm not saying one isn't enough. I'm just saying i have room to experiment if i so choose, after 30 days at one cap.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did anyone actually run multiple caps a day? I'm not saying one isn't enough. I'm just saying i have room to experiment if i so choose, after 30 days at one cap.
the head rep claimed they did studies on multiple caps/day vs 1 cap

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone else thinking about trying it at 2-3 pills a day. According to coop the dose you would want is 3 pills a day.
Coop used 1 cap a day during alpha testing, didnt workout much and enjoyed it at 1 capsule...

His review(s) is/are documented on AnabolicMinds..

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been more than happy with my results at 1 cap a day. I'm almost through a second bottle and haven't seen any reason to increase the dose.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I've been more than happy with my results at 1 cap a day. I'm almost through a second bottle and haven't seen any reason to increase the dose.
What's the biggest result you like the most?

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing two caps this week. I mentioned it in the Versa-1 shipping post. Taking 1 in the morning with my pre-workout caffeine and another one with my lunch.

I'm noticing something, but I won't mention until I do it a few more times, that's my way of confirming if what I'm experiencing is legit.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the biggest result you like the most?
Good question. Body composition changes were great and my vascularity reached a new high, but the results in the gym were what I enjoyed most. Focus/mm connection, drive, strength, and strength endurance were all notably improved. It made my gym experience awesome and a ton of fun.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Good question. Body composition changes were great and my vascularity reached a new high, but the results in the gym were what I enjoyed most. Focus/mm connection, drive, strength, and strength endurance were all notably improved. It made my gym experience awesome and a ton of fun.
Kinda what I'm looking for. Long and stressful days makes it a mind and body battle to hit the iron sometimes. Don't like the pre workout powders anymore. I get the crack out feeling no matter what dose or product.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm doing two caps this week. I mentioned it in the Versa-1 shipping post. Taking 1 in the morning with my pre-workout caffeine and another one with my lunch.

I'm noticing something, but I won't mention until I do it a few more times, that's my way of confirming if what I'm experiencing is legit.
I've and many on my team have gone up to 1200mgs a day without noticing much of any difference from 1 capsule of current product.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kinda what I'm looking for. Long and stressful days makes it a mind and body battle to hit the iron sometimes. Don't like the pre workout powders anymore. I get the crack out feeling no matter what dose or product.
I hear ya. During the testing I was working long days of physical labor on little sleep, and I still couldn't wait to get in the gym.

Dom Tavis

Dom Tavis

Banned
Awards
I thought I saw someone here that said this might end up like the Pink Magic beta where the testers must have had spiked product. Should I wait to buy some of this until there is more new feedback?

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear ya. During the testing I was working long days of physical labor on little sleep, and I still couldn't wait to get in the gym.
We call this the Muscle|Mind Project....

you get to the gym and it just happens and things start changing quickly...

Dom Tavis

Dom Tavis

Banned
Awards
That would be your choice Tom Davis.
I'm sure you know nothing about the issue that happened over at a certain other forum where the spammer known as Tom Davis signed up to harass me before getting himself banned, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have any of you guys been experiencing weird ass dreams? I haven't drempt like this in i don't even remember how long. I had a stretch there where I wouldn't even remember any of my dreams, now its like I have 2-3 weird ass dreams per night. I also have added nothing new to my regimen other than 2000 iu vit d3 daily.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Have any of you guys been experiencing weird ass dreams? I haven't drempt like this in i don't even remember how long. I had a stretch there where I wouldn't even remember any of my dreams, now its like I have 2-3 weird ass dreams per night. I also have added nothing new to my regimen other than 2000 iu vit d3 daily.
I researched this a lot when it happened to me during a run of Triazole/AX/DAA. I seemed like I was having nothing but REM sleep, which is actually a really light form of sleep that people seem to confuse for deep sleep. NOT remembering dreams is when you are truly getting deeper sleep (stages 3-4).

That being said I still got good results and I wasn't necessarily tired during the day which surprised me. I would always think I was going to be tired the next day from waking up and not getting into a solid sleep cycle

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
since ive started im probably averaging dreams (i can remember) every other night. of course, we have dreams every night

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'll stick to proven and studied ingredients.

u know instead of paying u can get paid 4 being a lab rat for new medicine that they need people to study on for clinical trials lol
it's a free country Amigo, I respect your choice!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'll stick to proven and studied ingredients.

u know instead of paying u can get paid 4 being a lab rat for new medicine that they need people to study on for clinical trials lol
more for me :D

Adam15220

Adam15220

Awards
I thought I saw someone here that said this might end up like the Pink Magic beta where the testers must have had spiked product. Should I wait to buy some of this until there is more new feedback?
I've ran both as a beta - Pink gave me decent results but Versa-1 is the bees-knees! Change in body comp, increased vascularity, and gym results were legit. Focus, endurance, and strength increases were the most noticible.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Can someone fill me in on what sides testers experienced? Any effect on HPTA?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Ah ignoring the elephant in the room. I'll assume just another hype bs product pushed by reps

steppinRazor

Awards
As far as i understand nobody has experienced any negative sides, and this is being a non hormonal product there should be no effect on HPTA function

darkwing

Awards
I am also having weird dreams every night. I am only 4 days in, but it has been every night.

Adam15220

Adam15220

Awards
Can someone fill me in on what sides testers experienced? Any effect on HPTA?
No negative sides that I am aware of. No, there should be no negative effects on HPTA function

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spot on! Stick to one capsule a day, guys. Negligible incremental effects beyond one capsule per day!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Spot on! Stick to one capsule a day, guys. Negligible incremental effects beyond one capsule per day!
Think I'm gonna go against the grain here. I took one this morning and I just took one prior to my workout tonight. Wow it hit me like a lighting bolt. Strength is up, focus is intense, breaking a sweat, and feel so much tighter. Didn't feel this good with only 1 but I felt maybe a 1/4 of this feeling. I'm gonna experiment with one on off days and 2 on workout days. Focus is really crazy and I don't feel sickly stimmed.

steppinRazor

Awards
Think I'm gonna go against the grain here. I took one this morning and I just took one prior to my workout tonight. Wow it hit me like a lighting bolt. Strength is up, focus is intense, breaking a sweat, and feel so much tighter. Didn't feel this good with only 1 but I felt maybe a 1/4 of this feeling. I'm gonna experiment with one on off days and 2 on workout days. Focus is really crazy and I don't feel sickly stimmed.
Gonna try two preWO tomorrow

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed...

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

steppinRazor

Awards
I thought it was a VERY big difference taking 2 on a workout day. I'll try it again. Keep you posted.
Yeah I had planned on experimenting after 30 days, but your experience sounds too good to wait around for. I'm trying two this afternoon before my workout..

In your initial post did you say the dose was spread apart or did you take 2 before workout?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought it was a VERY big difference taking 2 on a workout day. I'll try it again. Keep you posted.
what did you notice? the USP guys said they experimented with more than 1 cap/day and didnt notice a difference.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what did you notice? the USP guys said they experimented with more than 1 cap/day and didnt notice a difference.
I think a higher dose of citicholine might be noticeable (cognitive effects), but they were most likely referring to the overall effects of the product over an extended period of time.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think a higher dose of citocholine might be noticeable (cognitive effects), but they were most likely referring to the overall effects of the product over an extended period of time.
yeah i figured that as well

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please let us know how things work out. I did not see a need to go higher than once capsule a day in my case.