Versa-1

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by left hook View Post
    You take a Pre workout with it?

    Have u took versa with no stims ? I want to take versa but im off stims I know they recommend taking it with a stim

    Wonder if anyone has taken it solo

    If anything ill be taking it with protocol v2
    You can also take it solo. I did. And enjoyed every day on the product.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.


  2. Id like to routinely hear results from everyone who ups the dose if you guys would. i have five bottles between the ic release, deal at nutra, and the usp deal with micro and the tee shirt. if you guys think its worth it i migh try it on the second or third bottle.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post

    Yeah I had planned on experimenting after 30 days, but your experience sounds too good to wait around for. I'm trying two this afternoon before my workout..

    In your initial post did you say the dose was spread apart or did you take 2 before workout?
    Took one first thing in the morning and took another later. Pre workout .

  4. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    what did you notice? the USP guys said they experimented with more than 1 cap/day and didnt notice a difference.
    I felt extremely focused. It was for me like pushing a turbo button. Didn't need to rest hardly between sets. Strength was increasing on each set about five to ten pounds. Didn't really feel a killer pump but I felt really tight. Started versi 1/23. No workout tonight, but tomorrow I will post on my 1 morning and 1 pre.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post

    I felt extremely focused. It was for me like pushing a turbo button. Didn't need to rest hardly between sets. Strength was increasing on each set about five to ten pounds. Didn't really feel a killer pump but I felt really tight. Started versi 1/23. No workout tonight, but tomorrow I will post on my 1 morning and 1 pre.
    About 2 weeks in is when my strength/strength endurance really started to accelerate with 1 cap. Have you already decided to stick with 2 for the rest of your run?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    About 2 weeks in is when my strength/strength endurance really started to accelerate with 1 cap. Have you already decided to stick with 2 for the rest of your run?
    Not sure yet. But I liked what I felt. Tomorrow I will do the same protocol . I will experiment to the differences .

  7. in all honesty - i think you may be on to something mission.
    i took 2 caps preWO today and got the usual feeling on the way to the gym, sort of a mental clarity, if you will..
    when i arrived i noticed quite a difference tho. i was immensely focused. so focused it was like experiencing tunnel vision. i ****ing destroyed the place - mind muscle connection was at its peak, reps were very solid. now mind you im not going to attribute this 100% to taking two caps today - but it says a lot about what versa-1 is and what it does. its not hype, its not bull****. let it be known to the naysayers. i have been on for 2 weeks now so it maybe just that the effects are building or accumulating. i am going to experiment a bit more with dosing.. will go back to one cap for a few days and then try doubling up once again..
    Cultivating Mass.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    in all honesty - i think you may be on to something mission.
    i took 2 caps preWO today and got the usual feeling on the way to the gym, sort of a mental clarity, if you will..
    when i arrived i noticed quite a difference tho. i was immensely focused. so focused it was like experiencing tunnel vision. i ****ing destroyed the place - mind muscle connection was at its peak, reps were very solid. now mind you im not going to attribute this 100% to taking two caps today - but it says a lot about what versa-1 is and what it does. its not hype, its not bull****. let it be known to the naysayers. i have been on for 2 weeks now so it maybe just that the effects are building or accumulating. i am going to experiment a bit more with dosing.. will go back to one cap for a few days and then try doubling up once again..
    Glad to see it wasn't just me. If you think about the name versi mean( versatile). So you can mix it with mostly everything why not mix the dosage. I would not do 3 but I'm gonna do 2 tomorrow to see if I get that Alpha dog syndrome again. Off days just one. Been feeling good though since day 1. Keep you post tomorrow night.

  9. I might try 2 pwo tommorow just to see for myself

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post

    Glad to see it wasn't just me. If you think about the name versi mean( versatile). So you can mix it with mostly everything why not mix the dosage. I would not do 3 but I'm gonna do 2 tomorrow to see if I get that Alpha dog syndrome again. Off days just one. Been feeling good though since day 1. Keep you post tomorrow night.
    Definitely..looking forward to more feedback from you as well
    Cultivating Mass.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    I might try 2 pwo tommorow just to see for myself
    Do it!!
    Cultivating Mass.

  12. I like to remind everyone if they are not happy with VERSA-1. We have 100% money back. This includes nutraplanet orders.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    I like to remind everyone if they are not happy with VERSA-1. We have 100% money back. This includes nutraplanet orders.
    Day 15 getting happier with versa everyday, especially since day 13.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    Day 15 getting happier with versa everyday, especially since day 13.
    seems about the time everyone starts putting it together...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    seems about the time everyone starts putting it together...
    agreed. would love to see a log of versa 1 solo for 8 weeks
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  16. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    I might try 2 pwo tommorow just to see for myself
    Took two today pwo. not really sure i noticed any difference, but one a day really just started to click a few days ago. ill give it a while and once im more attuned to how i feel on one, ill try two again.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post

    Took two today pwo. not really sure i noticed any difference, but one a day really just started to click a few days ago. ill give it a while and once im more attuned to how i feel on one, ill try two again.
    Right on man..like i said i won't attribute my experience to double dosing just quite yet, as i just recently hit the 2 week mark and that's kinda where it starts to shine..will definitely play around more with dosing, later..
    Cultivating Mass.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    I like to remind everyone if they are not happy with VERSA-1. We have 100% money back. This includes nutraplanet orders.
    Yep u guys can send it all to me )

  19. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    agreed. would love to see a log of versa 1 solo for 8 weeks
    I do think a "fullness" effect might be common...

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. The money-back guarantee demonstrates superior confidence in the product. Way to go!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  21. No complaints here! My package only arrived a few days ago and I got sent 2 kits! I only paid for one, not sure if mistake or because my package got sent back to them the first time and had to resend! Thanks Usplabs! ))

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    Took two today pwo. not really sure i noticed any difference, but one a day really just started to click a few days ago. ill give it a while and once im more attuned to how i feel on one, ill try two again.
    Indeed. One can only judge whether or not two capsules per day are superior to one capsule per day, if one truly understands how one's body responds to the recommeded dosage (one per day).
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  23. I took two today one 90 mins before my workout and anoher 20 mins prior. Today was the first day i noticed the tunnel vision and felt all around better during my workout. i cant say for certain that it was because i doubled up, or if its just starting to kick in, or if it was placebo, I'll play around with 1-2 on workout days though and see if anything changes.

    edit-i also felt a lot hotter and had more sweat dripping down my arms then i ever remember with any thermogenic

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post

    Glad to see it wasn't just me. If you think about the name versi mean( versatile). So you can mix it with mostly everything why not mix the dosage. I would not do 3 but I'm gonna do 2 tomorrow to see if I get that Alpha dog syndrome again. Off days just one. Been feeling good though since day 1. Keep you post tomorrow night.
    It's not just you. I have mentioned in a couple of threads (or maybe this one) that I was experimenting with two and felt a difference.

    I stated that I was going to try it for a week before I post my results; but USP Labs replied to my post stating that him and his team took two and didn't notice a difference, so I didn't post my experience ( I took it as if he was advising me not to take two)

    But when I took two I felt a calm/focused feeling with my mood. I also started to experience a slight erection. Both effects were consistent each and every time I took two caps at once. The slight erection does go away within 15 minutes however.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post

    It's not just you. I have mentioned in a couple of threads (or maybe this one) that I was experimenting with two and felt a difference.

    I stated that I was going to try it for a week before I post my results; but USP Labs replied to my post stating that him and his team took two and didn't notice a difference, so I didn't post my experience ( I took it as if he was advising me not to take two)

    But when I took two I felt a calm/focused feeling with my mood. I also started to experience a slight erection. Both effects were consistent each and every time I took two caps at once. The slight erection does go away within 15 minutes however.
    Interesting on the erection part. I've noticed since been on Versi- 1 I've experiencing morning wood syndrome that actually wakes me up sometimes.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Versa Gripps???
    By FOOFAC in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 01:40 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 06:36 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2004, 12:08 PM
Log in
Log in