Versa-1

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

This has lasted all day for me and I'm sitting in a bar having a few beers and still feeling Alpha pumped. Never felt this from a supplement before. Liking this for sure.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    This has lasted all day for me and I'm sitting in a bar having a few beers and still feeling Alpha pumped. Never felt this from a supplement before. Liking this for sure.
    Happened with me too. Actually for me I noticed it in the middle of the night. My son was sick and I got up to check on him and as was walking down the hall I felt like a beast. I was tight and pumped everywhere. My arms felt like I did an arm workout and my lats felt amazing. I said heck all I did was roll out of bed lol. Heck yeah!!! Keep bringing it!!! Lol
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Anybody notice since been on versi-1 feeling a constant pump all day?? I've been taking since 1/23 and today I feel like I'm working out. I feel pumped and tight and on just walking around a mall today .
    Try flexing... Once Versa really kicks in... Flexing feels f****** awesome. Hardness and density like I've never felt before in my quads, traps, biceps and triceps. Almost as if I'm able to flex the muscles even harder than before.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Alright cool. Just wanted to get some other feedback from some other versi-1 brothers. This definitely isn't placebo.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Anybody notice since been on versi-1 feeling a constant pump all day?? I've been taking since 1/23 and today I feel like I'm working out. I feel pumped and tight and on just walking around a mall today .
    it should only get better....
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Try flexing... Once Versa really kicks in... Flexing feels f****** awesome. Hardness and density like I've never felt before in my quads, traps, biceps and triceps. Almost as if I'm able to flex the muscles even harder than before.
    Muscle|Mind
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

[QUOTE="Mission1;3846148"]Alright cool. Just wanted to get some other feedback from some other versi-1 brothers. This definitely isn't placebo.[/QUOTE

My log

http:/

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223257-otc-pct-versa.html]

I'm loving it!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

So much amazing feedback for Versa-1 already on this board. I can't wait to see some final reviews soon...
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  9. Registered User

Versa-1 is a true game-changer! Thank you very much for all the great feedback!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  10. AvD
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

I'm on day 23 and I haven't notice this at all, especially compared to the last product I took (pump spray). I'm running versa basically solo (with agmatine) and a pre every now and again.

I do get good focus and i saw a small increase in vascularity, but besides that I haven't noticed much of anything and my diet is on point.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AvD View Post

I'm on day 23 and I haven't notice this at all, especially compared to the last product I took (pump spray). I'm running versa basically solo (with agmatine) and a pre every now and again.

I do get good focus and i saw a small increase in vascularity, but besides that I haven't noticed much of anything and my diet is on point.
    What's your diet like? I notice it more when I eat a ton of food and tons of carbs. If your eating super clean and your carbs aren't too high you may not notice it as much. I really notice the perpetual pump on my cheat day and then it's there throughout the week but not as noticeable.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post

What's your diet like? I notice it more when I eat a ton of food and tons of carbs. If your eating super clean and your carbs aren't too high you may not notice it as much. I really notice the perpetual pump on my cheat day and then it's there throughout the week but not as noticeable.
    This makes sense to me. I've noticed that all day pump feeling/tightness of contraction but it has sort of gone away the last 2 days. But after reading this I realize that the last 2 days I've been <100 g of carbs so we'll see if it returns tomorrow when I up my carbs. Ill try and post what I notice in this thread. I did notice yesterday that my veins in my right arm were MUCH more pronounced than EVER before. I wasn't even lifting, I was actually in chemistry lab so there was really no reason for it.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    In my experience I've found this to be true. The first time I used Versa-1 I was dieting and didn't notice much of a difference in fullness because the carbs just weren't there to push in, but when I'd do a high carb day or have a cheat meal I seemed to fill out better from the excess of carbs than usual. Good stuff, because you don't have to add carbs if you don't want to (as with something like AP), but when you do you reap the benefits.

usplabsdirect.com
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.

I also noticed with a higher carb intake pwo, my pumps are unbelievable. I am in to my 11th day of versa 1 and agmatine. The effects was immediate for me as far as focus and drive, going the extra reps. Today I will be stacking it with jack3d micro. I can only imagine the intensity that I will have in the gym. It is not the first time I have taken jack3d micro, so I know what to expect from it, but stacking it will take me to another level.
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    I also noticed with a higher carb intake pwo, my pumps are unbelievable. I am in to my 11th day of versa 1 and agmatine. The effects was immediate for me as far as focus and drive, going the extra reps. Today I will be stacking it with jack3d micro. I can only imagine the intensity that I will have in the gym. It is not the first time I have taken jack3d micro, so I know what to expect from it, but stacking it will take me to another level.
    Glad you are enjoying your Versa-1/Agmatine stack. Thank you for the feedback! How did the addition of Jack3d Micro go, by the way?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    Please report back!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    In my experience I've found this to be true. The first time I used Versa-1 I was dieting and didn't notice much of a difference in fullness because the carbs just weren't there to push in, but when I'd do a high carb day or have a cheat meal I seemed to fill out better from the excess of carbs than usual. Good stuff, because you don't have to add carbs if you don't want to (as with something like AP), but when you do you reap the benefits.
    I agree. I just upped my carbs the last 2 days in the form of oatmeal and brown rice and I'm feeling a difference. I'm trying to cut as well so ill be watching my weight and physique to make sure it doesn't impact me to negatively. I already notice extra vascularity from doing this...
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  159 lbs.

Im experementing it with 2 caps and day and im stacking it with x-factor advance, hope to see good results.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Im experementing it with 2 caps and day and im stacking it with x-factor advance, hope to see good results.
    Have you noticed anything thing different compared to taking 1 cap a day? I only take 1 a day and definitely experience the difference in my focus, muscle density and appetite changes.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  159 lbs.

Yea, I took it solo for 2 months on a cut and had good results. Hard to not eat but still made it, strength went up, focus and muscle density was good too especially when I took my pre-workout and/or agmatine.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.

Popped my first Versa1 5 mins ago. I finally get to join the club. I am also taking Natural EFX, Alphamine, and Vanillean. Later on will add Anabeta, Compound 20.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Popped my first Versa1 5 mins ago. I finally get to join the club. I am also taking Natural EFX, Alphamine, and Vanillean. Later on will add Anabeta, Compound 20.

Awesome. That's a great looking stack man. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Awesome. That's a great looking stack man. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
    Thanks man. Will do. I'm actually going to try a little shoulder work tonight, with some moves I saw in your awesome log.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Thanks man. Will do. I'm actually going to try a little shoulder work tonight, with some moves I saw in your awesome log.
    Very cool. Thanks bud, what do you have lined up?
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

thats how Breezy does it!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

What exactly do you have planned? Just VERSA-1™ for the first month and then Anabeta and Compound 20® added into the second month? That's going to be a wicked combo!

usplabsdirect.com
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

What exactly do you have planned? Just VERSA-1™ for the first month and then Anabeta and Compound 20® added into the second month? That's going to be a wicked combo!
    should be epic
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Very cool. Thanks bud, what do you have lined up?
    I threw in the Real Delt Swing/Spider crawls and the Incline DB Swing Destroyer set. The burn on the spider crawls was ridiculous. I had never seen that before.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

I threw in the Real Delt Swing/Spider crawls and the Incline DB Swing Destroyer set. The burn on the spider crawls was ridiculous. I had never seen that before.
    Awesome! I've yet to try spider crawls but I will soon!
    Independent
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

^^^^im curious as well :-)
    Independent
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.

Yeah First month: Versa-1 with the rest of my Alphamine and Vanillean. I will then be adding Lean EFX Refined for stim. I will run Natural EFX and extra 7Keto throughout.

Second month: Versa-1, Anabeta, Compund20, Natural EFX, and probably Forskolin-95. Oh and might through some Erase in there.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    should be epic
    Man I hope so
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Yeah First month: Versa-1 with the rest of my Alphamine and Vanillean. I will then be adding Lean EFX Refined for stim. I will run Natural EFX and extra 7Keto throughout.

Second month: Versa-1, Anabeta, Compund20, Natural EFX, and probably Forskolin-95. Oh and might through some Erase in there.

Man I hope so
    Sounds killer. You going to log this epic-ness?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Sounds killer. You going to log this epic-ness?
    I'm nearing end of a Sponsored Formutech Endurance log. So I may start one for this stuff soon. It's always nice to have people jump in to give tips and encouragement. I'll post link, when I start it
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

A couple of deadly exercises . Yeah, rear delt swings are no picnic; add the constant tension of spider crawls and your shoulders are ready to explode.

I like the setup of your run and look forward to following.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I'm nearing end of a Sponsored Formutech Endurance log. So I may start one for this stuff soon. It's always nice to have people jump in to give tips and encouragement. I'll post link, when I start it
    Awesome. I'll be sure to follow.

I agree. It's the great thing about AM, a lot of good people who are willing to share tips of the trade. Looking forward to it
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Yeah First month: Versa-1 with the rest of my Alphamine and Vanillean. I will then be adding Lean EFX Refined for stim. I will run Natural EFX and extra 7Keto throughout.Second month: Versa-1, Anabeta, Compund20, Natural EFX, and probably Forskolin-95. Oh and might through some Erase in there.Man I hope so
    Gotcha. I really liked Lean EFX Refined when I used it. Very smooth and long-lasting.
    Sweet! This is going to be fun.

usplabsdirect.com
  37. Registered User

From my experience Versa gives an extra edge when lifting for mind-muscle connection in the evening without loss of sleep like many stims. Versa is the perfect product for that extra boost simply taken by itself with things such as CreaVar, Agmatine, GPLC, and other non-stims.
    Not to knock Anabeta but the hunger it caused "for me" made it something less than ideal as I am always hungry anyway, & Anabeta put that over the top
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    From my experience Versa gives an extra edge when lifting for mind-muscle connection in the evening without loss of sleep like many stims. Versa is the perfect product for that extra boost simply taken by itself with things such as CreaVar, Agmatine, GPLC, and other non-stims.
    It's great isn't it! It looks like I may have to flip my training schedule and looking forward to not having to hammer stims to get me into the gym after work.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Not to knock Anabeta but the hunger it caused "for me" made it something less than ideal as I am always hungry anyway, & Anabeta put that over the top
    I have definitely been enjoying the all day energy and alertness myself. I can sleep less, but actually feel better. Did you get any appetite increase with VERSA-1™? I haven't noticed anything, but most people seem to.

usplabsdirect.com
  40. Registered User

I have definitely been enjoying the all day energy and alertness myself. I can sleep less, but actually feel better. Did you get any appetite increase with VERSA-1™? I haven't noticed anything, but most people seem to.
    Not at all. There are only two things I dislike about Versa

1. Can't take two a day
    2. Can't stay on it all the time

Took it before cardio for the first time and loved it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Versa Gripps???
    By FOOFAC in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 11:40 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 04:36 PM
  3. Cortisol now thought to be reason for stress not vice versa.
    By LakeMountD in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 10:19 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2004, 10:08 AM