Versa-1

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    I might try 2 pwo tommorow just to see for myself
    Do it!!
    Cultivating Mass.

2. I like to remind everyone if they are not happy with VERSA-1. We have 100% money back. This includes nutraplanet orders.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    I like to remind everyone if they are not happy with VERSA-1. We have 100% money back. This includes nutraplanet orders.
    Day 15 getting happier with versa everyday, especially since day 13.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    Day 15 getting happier with versa everyday, especially since day 13.
    seems about the time everyone starts putting it together...

5. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    seems about the time everyone starts putting it together...
    agreed. would love to see a log of versa 1 solo for 8 weeks
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    I might try 2 pwo tommorow just to see for myself
    Took two today pwo. not really sure i noticed any difference, but one a day really just started to click a few days ago. ill give it a while and once im more attuned to how i feel on one, ill try two again.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post

Took two today pwo. not really sure i noticed any difference, but one a day really just started to click a few days ago. ill give it a while and once im more attuned to how i feel on one, ill try two again.
    Right on man..like i said i won't attribute my experience to double dosing just quite yet, as i just recently hit the 2 week mark and that's kinda where it starts to shine..will definitely play around more with dosing, later..
    Cultivating Mass.

8. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    I like to remind everyone if they are not happy with VERSA-1. We have 100% money back. This includes nutraplanet orders.
    Yep u guys can send it all to me )

9. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

agreed. would love to see a log of versa 1 solo for 8 weeks
    I do think a "fullness" effect might be common...

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

10. The money-back guarantee demonstrates superior confidence in the product. Way to go!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

11. No complaints here! My package only arrived a few days ago and I got sent 2 kits! I only paid for one, not sure if mistake or because my package got sent back to them the first time and had to resend! Thanks Usplabs! ))

12. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    Indeed. One can only judge whether or not two capsules per day are superior to one capsule per day, if one truly understands how one's body responds to the recommeded dosage (one per day).
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

13. I took two today one 90 mins before my workout and anoher 20 mins prior. Today was the first day i noticed the tunnel vision and felt all around better during my workout. i cant say for certain that it was because i doubled up, or if its just starting to kick in, or if it was placebo, I'll play around with 1-2 on workout days though and see if anything changes.

edit-i also felt a lot hotter and had more sweat dripping down my arms then i ever remember with any thermogenic

14. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post

Glad to see it wasn't just me. If you think about the name versi mean( versatile). So you can mix it with mostly everything why not mix the dosage. I would not do 3 but I'm gonna do 2 tomorrow to see if I get that Alpha dog syndrome again. Off days just one. Been feeling good though since day 1. Keep you post tomorrow night.
    It's not just you. I have mentioned in a couple of threads (or maybe this one) that I was experimenting with two and felt a difference.

I stated that I was going to try it for a week before I post my results; but USP Labs replied to my post stating that him and his team took two and didn't notice a difference, so I didn't post my experience ( I took it as if he was advising me not to take two)

But when I took two I felt a calm/focused feeling with my mood. I also started to experience a slight erection. Both effects were consistent each and every time I took two caps at once. The slight erection does go away within 15 minutes however.

15. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post

It's not just you. I have mentioned in a couple of threads (or maybe this one) that I was experimenting with two and felt a difference.

I stated that I was going to try it for a week before I post my results; but USP Labs replied to my post stating that him and his team took two and didn't notice a difference, so I didn't post my experience ( I took it as if he was advising me not to take two)

But when I took two I felt a calm/focused feeling with my mood. I also started to experience a slight erection. Both effects were consistent each and every time I took two caps at once. The slight erection does go away within 15 minutes however.
    Interesting on the erection part. I've noticed since been on Versi- 1 I've experiencing morning wood syndrome that actually wakes me up sometimes.

16. my libido and drive was high on versa

17. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    my libido and drive was high on versa
    Me too. My wife couldn't keep up with it. haha

18. Anybody notice since been on versi-1 feeling a constant pump all day?? I've been taking since 1/23 and today I feel like I'm working out. I feel pumped and tight and on just walking around a mall today .

19. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Anybody notice since been on versi-1 feeling a constant pump all day?? I've been taking since 1/23 and today I feel like I'm working out. I feel pumped and tight and on just walking around a mall today .
    I have; however, can't say that I can contribute it to Versa-1 because I'm actually "on". But it's a possibility..

20. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Anybody notice since been on versi-1 feeling a constant pump all day?? I've been taking since 1/23 and today I feel like I'm working out. I feel pumped and tight and on just walking around a mall today .
    I noticed that as well. I also noticed all day energy

21. This has lasted all day for me and I'm sitting in a bar having a few beers and still feeling Alpha pumped. Never felt this from a supplement before. Liking this for sure.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    This has lasted all day for me and I'm sitting in a bar having a few beers and still feeling Alpha pumped. Never felt this from a supplement before. Liking this for sure.
    Happened with me too. Actually for me I noticed it in the middle of the night. My son was sick and I got up to check on him and as was walking down the hall I felt like a beast. I was tight and pumped everywhere. My arms felt like I did an arm workout and my lats felt amazing. I said heck all I did was roll out of bed lol. Heck yeah!!! Keep bringing it!!! Lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Try flexing... Once Versa really kicks in... Flexing feels f****** awesome. Hardness and density like I've never felt before in my quads, traps, biceps and triceps. Almost as if I'm able to flex the muscles even harder than before.

24. Alright cool. Just wanted to get some other feedback from some other versi-1 brothers. This definitely isn't placebo.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    it should only get better....

26. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Try flexing... Once Versa really kicks in... Flexing feels f****** awesome. Hardness and density like I've never felt before in my quads, traps, biceps and triceps. Almost as if I'm able to flex the muscles even harder than before.
    Muscle|Mind

27. [QUOTE="Mission1;3846148"]Alright cool. Just wanted to get some other feedback from some other versi-1 brothers. This definitely isn't placebo.[/QUOTE

My log

http:/

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223257-otc-pct-versa.html]

I'm loving it!

28. So much amazing feedback for Versa-1 already on this board. I can't wait to see some final reviews soon...
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

29. Versa-1 is a true game-changer! Thank you very much for all the great feedback!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I'm on day 23 and I haven't notice this at all, especially compared to the last product I took (pump spray). I'm running versa basically solo (with agmatine) and a pre every now and again.

I do get good focus and i saw a small increase in vascularity, but besides that I haven't noticed much of anything and my diet is on point.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Versa Gripps???
    By FOOFAC in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 12:40 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 05:36 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2004, 11:08 AM