Versa-1

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I've been more than happy with my results at 1 cap a day. I'm almost through a second bottle and haven't seen any reason to increase the dose.
    Spot on! Stick to one capsule a day, guys. Negligible incremental effects beyond one capsule per day!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Spot on! Stick to one capsule a day, guys. Negligible incremental effects beyond one capsule per day!
    Think I'm gonna go against the grain here. I took one this morning and I just took one prior to my workout tonight. Wow it hit me like a lighting bolt. Strength is up, focus is intense, breaking a sweat, and feel so much tighter. Didn't feel this good with only 1 but I felt maybe a 1/4 of this feeling. I'm gonna experiment with one on off days and 2 on workout days. Focus is really crazy and I don't feel sickly stimmed.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post

Think I'm gonna go against the grain here. I took one this morning and I just took one prior to my workout tonight. Wow it hit me like a lighting bolt. Strength is up, focus is intense, breaking a sweat, and feel so much tighter. Didn't feel this good with only 1 but I felt maybe a 1/4 of this feeling. I'm gonna experiment with one on off days and 2 on workout days. Focus is really crazy and I don't feel sickly stimmed.
    Gonna try two preWO tomorrow
    Cultivating Mass.
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Subbed...

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.51%

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post

Gonna try two preWO tomorrow
    I thought it was a VERY big difference taking 2 on a workout day. I'll try it again. Keep you posted.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.42%

I thought it was a VERY big difference taking 2 on a workout day. I'll try it again. Keep you posted.
    Yeah I had planned on experimenting after 30 days, but your experience sounds too good to wait around for. I'm trying two this afternoon before my workout..

In your initial post did you say the dose was spread apart or did you take 2 before workout?
    Cultivating Mass.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

what did you notice? the USP guys said they experimented with more than 1 cap/day and didnt notice a difference.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

what did you notice? the USP guys said they experimented with more than 1 cap/day and didnt notice a difference.
    I think a higher dose of citicholine might be noticeable (cognitive effects), but they were most likely referring to the overall effects of the product over an extended period of time.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

I think a higher dose of citocholine might be noticeable (cognitive effects), but they were most likely referring to the overall effects of the product over an extended period of time.
    yeah i figured that as well
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Please let us know how things work out. I did not see a need to go higher than once capsule a day in my case.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

Quote Originally Posted by left hook View Post
    You take a Pre workout with it?

Have u took versa with no stims ? I want to take versa but im off stims I know they recommend taking it with a stim

Wonder if anyone has taken it solo

If anything ill be taking it with protocol v2
    You can also take it solo. I did. And enjoyed every day on the product.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.9%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Id like to routinely hear results from everyone who ups the dose if you guys would. i have five bottles between the ic release, deal at nutra, and the usp deal with micro and the tee shirt. if you guys think its worth it i migh try it on the second or third bottle.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.51%

Yeah I had planned on experimenting after 30 days, but your experience sounds too good to wait around for. I'm trying two this afternoon before my workout..

In your initial post did you say the dose was spread apart or did you take 2 before workout?
    Took one first thing in the morning and took another later. Pre workout .
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.51%

I felt extremely focused. It was for me like pushing a turbo button. Didn't need to rest hardly between sets. Strength was increasing on each set about five to ten pounds. Didn't really feel a killer pump but I felt really tight. Started versi 1/23. No workout tonight, but tomorrow I will post on my 1 morning and 1 pre.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.77%

I felt extremely focused. It was for me like pushing a turbo button. Didn't need to rest hardly between sets. Strength was increasing on each set about five to ten pounds. Didn't really feel a killer pump but I felt really tight. Started versi 1/23. No workout tonight, but tomorrow I will post on my 1 morning and 1 pre.
    About 2 weeks in is when my strength/strength endurance really started to accelerate with 1 cap. Have you already decided to stick with 2 for the rest of your run?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.51%

About 2 weeks in is when my strength/strength endurance really started to accelerate with 1 cap. Have you already decided to stick with 2 for the rest of your run?
    Not sure yet. But I liked what I felt. Tomorrow I will do the same protocol . I will experiment to the differences .
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.42%

in all honesty - i think you may be on to something mission.
    i took 2 caps preWO today and got the usual feeling on the way to the gym, sort of a mental clarity, if you will..
    when i arrived i noticed quite a difference tho. i was immensely focused. so focused it was like experiencing tunnel vision. i ****ing destroyed the place - mind muscle connection was at its peak, reps were very solid. now mind you im not going to attribute this 100% to taking two caps today - but it says a lot about what versa-1 is and what it does. its not hype, its not bull****. let it be known to the naysayers. i have been on for 2 weeks now so it maybe just that the effects are building or accumulating. i am going to experiment a bit more with dosing.. will go back to one cap for a few days and then try doubling up once again..
    Cultivating Mass.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.51%

in all honesty - i think you may be on to something mission.
    i took 2 caps preWO today and got the usual feeling on the way to the gym, sort of a mental clarity, if you will..
    when i arrived i noticed quite a difference tho. i was immensely focused. so focused it was like experiencing tunnel vision. i ****ing destroyed the place - mind muscle connection was at its peak, reps were very solid. now mind you im not going to attribute this 100% to taking two caps today - but it says a lot about what versa-1 is and what it does. its not hype, its not bull****. let it be known to the naysayers. i have been on for 2 weeks now so it maybe just that the effects are building or accumulating. i am going to experiment a bit more with dosing.. will go back to one cap for a few days and then try doubling up once again..
    Glad to see it wasn't just me. If you think about the name versi mean( versatile). So you can mix it with mostly everything why not mix the dosage. I would not do 3 but I'm gonna do 2 tomorrow to see if I get that Alpha dog syndrome again. Off days just one. Been feeling good though since day 1. Keep you post tomorrow night.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.9%

I might try 2 pwo tommorow just to see for myself
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.42%

Glad to see it wasn't just me. If you think about the name versi mean( versatile). So you can mix it with mostly everything why not mix the dosage. I would not do 3 but I'm gonna do 2 tomorrow to see if I get that Alpha dog syndrome again. Off days just one. Been feeling good though since day 1. Keep you post tomorrow night.
    Definitely..looking forward to more feedback from you as well
    Cultivating Mass.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.42%

Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    Do it!!
    Cultivating Mass.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

I like to remind everyone if they are not happy with VERSA-1. We have 100% money back. This includes nutraplanet orders.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.9%

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    I like to remind everyone if they are not happy with VERSA-1. We have 100% money back. This includes nutraplanet orders.
    Day 15 getting happier with versa everyday, especially since day 13.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.32%

Day 15 getting happier with versa everyday, especially since day 13.
    seems about the time everyone starts putting it together...
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

seems about the time everyone starts putting it together...
    agreed. would love to see a log of versa 1 solo for 8 weeks
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.9%

Took two today pwo. not really sure i noticed any difference, but one a day really just started to click a few days ago. ill give it a while and once im more attuned to how i feel on one, ill try two again.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.42%

Took two today pwo. not really sure i noticed any difference, but one a day really just started to click a few days ago. ill give it a while and once im more attuned to how i feel on one, ill try two again.
    Right on man..like i said i won't attribute my experience to double dosing just quite yet, as i just recently hit the 2 week mark and that's kinda where it starts to shine..will definitely play around more with dosing, later..
    Cultivating Mass.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.32%

Yep u guys can send it all to me )
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

agreed. would love to see a log of versa 1 solo for 8 weeks
    I do think a "fullness" effect might be common...

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

The money-back guarantee demonstrates superior confidence in the product. Way to go!
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.56%

No complaints here! My package only arrived a few days ago and I got sent 2 kits! I only paid for one, not sure if mistake or because my package got sent back to them the first time and had to resend! Thanks Usplabs! ))
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

Indeed. One can only judge whether or not two capsules per day are superior to one capsule per day, if one truly understands how one's body responds to the recommeded dosage (one per day).
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.72%

I took two today one 90 mins before my workout and anoher 20 mins prior. Today was the first day i noticed the tunnel vision and felt all around better during my workout. i cant say for certain that it was because i doubled up, or if its just starting to kick in, or if it was placebo, I'll play around with 1-2 on workout days though and see if anything changes.

edit-i also felt a lot hotter and had more sweat dripping down my arms then i ever remember with any thermogenic
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.56%

It's not just you. I have mentioned in a couple of threads (or maybe this one) that I was experimenting with two and felt a difference.

I stated that I was going to try it for a week before I post my results; but USP Labs replied to my post stating that him and his team took two and didn't notice a difference, so I didn't post my experience ( I took it as if he was advising me not to take two)

But when I took two I felt a calm/focused feeling with my mood. I also started to experience a slight erection. Both effects were consistent each and every time I took two caps at once. The slight erection does go away within 15 minutes however.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.51%

Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post

It's not just you. I have mentioned in a couple of threads (or maybe this one) that I was experimenting with two and felt a difference.

I stated that I was going to try it for a week before I post my results; but USP Labs replied to my post stating that him and his team took two and didn't notice a difference, so I didn't post my experience ( I took it as if he was advising me not to take two)

But when I took two I felt a calm/focused feeling with my mood. I also started to experience a slight erection. Both effects were consistent each and every time I took two caps at once. The slight erection does go away within 15 minutes however.
    Interesting on the erection part. I've noticed since been on Versi- 1 I've experiencing morning wood syndrome that actually wakes me up sometimes.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.32%

my libido and drive was high on versa
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.39%

my libido and drive was high on versa
    Me too. My wife couldn't keep up with it. haha
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.51%

Anybody notice since been on versi-1 feeling a constant pump all day?? I've been taking since 1/23 and today I feel like I'm working out. I feel pumped and tight and on just walking around a mall today .
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.56%

Anybody notice since been on versi-1 feeling a constant pump all day?? I've been taking since 1/23 and today I feel like I'm working out. I feel pumped and tight and on just walking around a mall today .
    I have; however, can't say that I can contribute it to Versa-1 because I'm actually "on". But it's a possibility..
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.39%

I noticed that as well. I also noticed all day energy

Similar Forum Threads

1. Versa Gripps???
    By FOOFAC in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 01:40 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 06:36 PM
  3. Cortisol now thought to be reason for stress not vice versa.
    By LakeMountD in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 12:19 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2004, 12:08 PM