Versa-1

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tavis View Post
    I thought I saw someone here that said this might end up like the Pink Magic beta where the testers must have had spiked product. Should I wait to buy some of this until there is more new feedback?
    I've ran both as a beta - Pink gave me decent results but Versa-1 is the bees-knees! Change in body comp, increased vascularity, and gym results were legit. Focus, endurance, and strength increases were the most noticible.
    Information, advice and recommendations in this post are at the reader's sole discretion and risk and are not to be interpreted as an attempt to prescribe or practice medicine. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA.

2. Quote Originally Posted by left hook View Post
    i'll stick to proven and studied ingredients.

u know instead of paying u can get paid 4 being a lab rat for new medicine that they need people to study on for clinical trials lol
    Me on versa-1 yesterday...

Name:  funny.gif
Views: 701
Size:  381.5 KB
    •   

3. Can someone fill me in on what sides testers experienced? Any effect on HPTA?

4. Quote Originally Posted by AvD View Post
    Me on versa-1 yesterday...

Name:  funny.gif
Views: 701
Size:  381.5 KB
    awesome
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

5. Quote Originally Posted by left hook View Post
    Don't understand a dead lab rat?
    It's not dead. This was a cheese commercial about a rat getting buff.

6. Ah ignoring the elephant in the room. I'll assume just another hype bs product pushed by reps

7. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    Can someone fill me in on what sides testers experienced? Any effect on HPTA?
    I second this question....

????

8. As far as i understand nobody has experienced any negative sides, and this is being a non hormonal product there should be no effect on HPTA function
    Cultivating Mass.

9. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Have any of you guys been experiencing weird ass dreams? I haven't drempt like this in i don't even remember how long. I had a stretch there where I wouldn't even remember any of my dreams, now its like I have 2-3 weird ass dreams per night. I also have added nothing new to my regimen other than 2000 iu vit d3 daily.
    I am also having weird dreams every night. I am only 4 days in, but it has been every night.

10. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    Can someone fill me in on what sides testers experienced? Any effect on HPTA?
    No negative sides that I am aware of. No, there should be no negative effects on HPTA function
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I've been more than happy with my results at 1 cap a day. I'm almost through a second bottle and haven't seen any reason to increase the dose.
    Spot on! Stick to one capsule a day, guys. Negligible incremental effects beyond one capsule per day!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

12. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Spot on! Stick to one capsule a day, guys. Negligible incremental effects beyond one capsule per day!
    Think I'm gonna go against the grain here. I took one this morning and I just took one prior to my workout tonight. Wow it hit me like a lighting bolt. Strength is up, focus is intense, breaking a sweat, and feel so much tighter. Didn't feel this good with only 1 but I felt maybe a 1/4 of this feeling. I'm gonna experiment with one on off days and 2 on workout days. Focus is really crazy and I don't feel sickly stimmed.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post

Think I'm gonna go against the grain here. I took one this morning and I just took one prior to my workout tonight. Wow it hit me like a lighting bolt. Strength is up, focus is intense, breaking a sweat, and feel so much tighter. Didn't feel this good with only 1 but I felt maybe a 1/4 of this feeling. I'm gonna experiment with one on off days and 2 on workout days. Focus is really crazy and I don't feel sickly stimmed.
    Gonna try two preWO tomorrow
    Cultivating Mass.

14. Subbed...

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

15. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post

Gonna try two preWO tomorrow
    I thought it was a VERY big difference taking 2 on a workout day. I'll try it again. Keep you posted.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post

I thought it was a VERY big difference taking 2 on a workout day. I'll try it again. Keep you posted.
    Yeah I had planned on experimenting after 30 days, but your experience sounds too good to wait around for. I'm trying two this afternoon before my workout..

In your initial post did you say the dose was spread apart or did you take 2 before workout?
    Cultivating Mass.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    what did you notice? the USP guys said they experimented with more than 1 cap/day and didnt notice a difference.

18. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

what did you notice? the USP guys said they experimented with more than 1 cap/day and didnt notice a difference.
    I think a higher dose of citicholine might be noticeable (cognitive effects), but they were most likely referring to the overall effects of the product over an extended period of time.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I think a higher dose of citocholine might be noticeable (cognitive effects), but they were most likely referring to the overall effects of the product over an extended period of time.
    yeah i figured that as well

20. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Please let us know how things work out. I did not see a need to go higher than once capsule a day in my case.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

21. Quote Originally Posted by left hook View Post
    You take a Pre workout with it?

Have u took versa with no stims ? I want to take versa but im off stims I know they recommend taking it with a stim

Wonder if anyone has taken it solo

If anything ill be taking it with protocol v2
    You can also take it solo. I did. And enjoyed every day on the product.

22. Id like to routinely hear results from everyone who ups the dose if you guys would. i have five bottles between the ic release, deal at nutra, and the usp deal with micro and the tee shirt. if you guys think its worth it i migh try it on the second or third bottle.

23. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post

Yeah I had planned on experimenting after 30 days, but your experience sounds too good to wait around for. I'm trying two this afternoon before my workout..

In your initial post did you say the dose was spread apart or did you take 2 before workout?
    Took one first thing in the morning and took another later. Pre workout .

24. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

I felt extremely focused. It was for me like pushing a turbo button. Didn't need to rest hardly between sets. Strength was increasing on each set about five to ten pounds. Didn't really feel a killer pump but I felt really tight. Started versi 1/23. No workout tonight, but tomorrow I will post on my 1 morning and 1 pre.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post

I felt extremely focused. It was for me like pushing a turbo button. Didn't need to rest hardly between sets. Strength was increasing on each set about five to ten pounds. Didn't really feel a killer pump but I felt really tight. Started versi 1/23. No workout tonight, but tomorrow I will post on my 1 morning and 1 pre.
    About 2 weeks in is when my strength/strength endurance really started to accelerate with 1 cap. Have you already decided to stick with 2 for the rest of your run?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

About 2 weeks in is when my strength/strength endurance really started to accelerate with 1 cap. Have you already decided to stick with 2 for the rest of your run?
    Not sure yet. But I liked what I felt. Tomorrow I will do the same protocol . I will experiment to the differences .

27. in all honesty - i think you may be on to something mission.
    i took 2 caps preWO today and got the usual feeling on the way to the gym, sort of a mental clarity, if you will..
    when i arrived i noticed quite a difference tho. i was immensely focused. so focused it was like experiencing tunnel vision. i ****ing destroyed the place - mind muscle connection was at its peak, reps were very solid. now mind you im not going to attribute this 100% to taking two caps today - but it says a lot about what versa-1 is and what it does. its not hype, its not bull****. let it be known to the naysayers. i have been on for 2 weeks now so it maybe just that the effects are building or accumulating. i am going to experiment a bit more with dosing.. will go back to one cap for a few days and then try doubling up once again..
    Cultivating Mass.

28. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    in all honesty - i think you may be on to something mission.
    i took 2 caps preWO today and got the usual feeling on the way to the gym, sort of a mental clarity, if you will..
    when i arrived i noticed quite a difference tho. i was immensely focused. so focused it was like experiencing tunnel vision. i ****ing destroyed the place - mind muscle connection was at its peak, reps were very solid. now mind you im not going to attribute this 100% to taking two caps today - but it says a lot about what versa-1 is and what it does. its not hype, its not bull****. let it be known to the naysayers. i have been on for 2 weeks now so it maybe just that the effects are building or accumulating. i am going to experiment a bit more with dosing.. will go back to one cap for a few days and then try doubling up once again..
    Glad to see it wasn't just me. If you think about the name versi mean( versatile). So you can mix it with mostly everything why not mix the dosage. I would not do 3 but I'm gonna do 2 tomorrow to see if I get that Alpha dog syndrome again. Off days just one. Been feeling good though since day 1. Keep you post tomorrow night.

29. I might try 2 pwo tommorow just to see for myself

30. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post

Glad to see it wasn't just me. If you think about the name versi mean( versatile). So you can mix it with mostly everything why not mix the dosage. I would not do 3 but I'm gonna do 2 tomorrow to see if I get that Alpha dog syndrome again. Off days just one. Been feeling good though since day 1. Keep you post tomorrow night.
    Definitely..looking forward to more feedback from you as well
    Cultivating Mass.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Versa Gripps???
    By FOOFAC in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 01:40 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 06:36 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2004, 12:08 PM