Best pre workout powder

jspain

Awards
Ive been using cellucor C4 for about 3 months and I like it but I think it's time for something new. Im looking for something that gives really good focus and HUGE pumps. Any suggestions? How is Pump HD? I liked 1MR but I am looking for some monster pumps.

Thanks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The answer to this question is about to change once Enhanced hits the market in a few weeks.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been using cellucor C4 for about 3 months and I like it but I think it's time for something new. Im looking for something that gives really good focus and HUGE pumps. Any suggestions? How is Pump HD? I liked 1MR but I am looking for some monster pumps.

Thanks
I like Purus Labs ConDense for pumps and endurance. Good focus but not as good as others I've tried.

If you don't mind encapsulated pre workouts I was a bug fan of AppNut's N.O. Uptake as well as far as pumps go.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maximize Intense gives MASSIVE pumps and the energy from it is unparalleled.

It can also be stacked with Hemavol for the most ridiculous pumps you've ever felt.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
The answer to this question is about to change once Enhanced hits the market in a few weeks.
This,

Enhanced !

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since enhanced isn't out yet...alphamine + other goodies to throw in.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're going to get a boa load of answers. All mentioned are great (never tried enhanced but PES is a solid company) I have 3 pre-workouts that I use/approve....

USPlabs Jack3d Micro
Purlins Labs Condense
iForce Hemavol
*just picked up some maximize intense and plan on trying it shortly!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out Powermax, there about 6-8 reviews that just been popping up on AM and everyone has been loving it. Really strong pumps that last for a long time with clean and consistent energy!

We give out free samples as well, just send an email to [email protected] with your mailing address!

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I just sampled Pes enhanced with my workout yesterday, best pumps I have had with a pwo ran solo hands down

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 scoops of Formutech Volatile and BOOM! Pumps get crazy! I can't handle more than 1 scoop on shoulder day lol!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
For pumps, iForce's Hemavol is one of the best available.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Focus xt and SNS agmatine are amazing together!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Formutech Nutrition 's Volatile is great for pumps decent focus. Not over the top on energy. It's perfect to sustain a workout and have no crash later. I highly reccomend it. It will not let you down in the pump section. You will be amazed.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Also I second endurance. It's an awesome combination to follow Volatile with. Take volatile pre workout and endurance intra workout. They work very well together.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Purus Labs Muscle Marinade and or ConDense
PRs or Pumps? ;-)
Or both!
Alphamine as I'm sure Enhanced will be killer

newbreed

Awards
USPlabs Jack3d Micro or iForce Hemavol. If you are looking to cycle off stims, Yok3d works great for me

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
for energy : Max Intense, solid energy, no crash, great endurance.
for focus: Focus XT/Craze, solid muscle mind connections
for pumps: Hemavol/Nitrates godly, skin splitting pumps

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Im a huge fan of Craze, San Fierce domination Hemavol and of course :D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
All time fav tho

Clout with 4 grams of GPLC and beta alanine
Or
Protocol v2 with Creatine Mono and beta alanine
what benefit are you getting from using mono pre workout

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out the reviews on PowerMax, people have been loving it. Did 2 scoops of PowerMax + 1 scoop hemavol this morning :0, tons of citrulline n agmatine = crazy pumps!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will answer for him...none. Same with Beta Alanine for that matter.
Honestly idk what is this recent trend to point out why they aren't necessary at this time. It is very convenient to just toss them in pre or post or both and people have been doing that forever. Does it matter? Maybe not. Is it necessary for everyone to try and point this out when their aren't any real negatives to doing this? Again probably not.

Ya I am in a bad mood so don't take anything personal, just seen this popping around a lot lately and idk if its some new cool trend or something. :cool:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly idk what is this recent trend to point out why they aren't necessary at this time. It is very convenient to just toss them in pre or post or both and people have been doing that forever. Does it matter? Maybe not. Is it necessary for everyone to try and point this out when their aren't any real negatives to doing this? Again probably not.

Ya I am in a bad mood so don't take anything personal, just seen this popping around a lot lately and idk if its some new cool trend or something. :cool:
Exactly what I've been trying to say. Just more convient to toss in BA and creatine with pre-workout mix. Some people just think of it as being none beneficial at this time and think its a waste to use pre.

boogyman

Awards
Its not a huge deal to me if they are in a pre or not, as far as the timing of dosing is concerned. My reason for preferring to leave them out is more of a logistical one as far as the formulation goes. A company is trying to make a certain product for a specific role while trying to hit a price point. I feel by leaving out ingredients that have no pre workout purpose, that leaves room for adding stuff that does have a role pre workout. Just my opinion.

boogyman

Awards
Because its one of the best combos to take for athletic performance has nothing to do with Pre workout over time it will make your Workouts better

People get lost trying to find the best next thing and forget the staples just making sure he doesn't stray away from them
I get what your saying. But Beta Alanine, for instance. I take it every day, if I train or not. So even if my pre has it (and its probably underdosed anyhow), I still need to buy a supply to take on the days I don't use a pre. So the convienence factor is gone.

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
The best one is the one that works best for YOU! We all have our favorites and many of us rep for various companies and back our brand. Definitely willing to send you a sample of Prodigy for you to judge yourself!

boogyman

Awards
I will give an example. Coryceps. I have used Cordygen5 with great results as a stand alone product. It has a lot of benefits taken pre workout. But no preworkout formulas I have used have contained it. I personally see much more preworkout benefits to using cordyceps preworkout than creatine or beta alanine.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
if you like nitrates you should really try anabolic ignite by muscle feast. i switched from c4 to that, like the profile better and its stimulant free.

boogyman

Awards
I like White Flood as a good all around Pre. I take 1 scoop of that with 2 RPM caps and 9 grams Citruline Malate.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I like White Flood as a good all around Pre. I take 1 scoop of that with 2 RPM caps and 9 grams Citruline Malate.
Agreed.

The thing is; some people judge preworkouts by pump, or energy/stimulation. I think the "best" preworkout would have a good balance of all these things, not too much energy (as to keep you awake/jittery), a good amount of pump. White FLOOD has these, and also little to no crash.

I also like Ragnarok. One of the few products that has GMS in it, and a great taste as well as lots of ingredients.

Profion

Awards
since every rep has mentioned their own products, i gotta be real..
Craze... i have tried them all, but nothing comes near Craze

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Profion

Awards
could have been me hitting downing my redbulls from a long no food day, combined with the volatile = crash who knows, it was a sample i had from a friend! other then that it was great

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
could have been me hitting downing my redbulls from a long no food day, combined with the volatile = crash who knows, it was a sample i had from a friend! other then that it was great
That could explain it!

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Purus condense, hemavol, white flood, muscle marinade to name a few. But I prefer my home brew.

1-2 sns caffiene tabs
4g beta alanine
2g of lclt
1g of agmatine
1 top secret astravar 2.0 - got it on sale and am very pleased.
And I ocassionaly add some creatine monohydrate.

I most often mix these with a Gatorade or vitamin water. Its cheap /effective. And lasts me a good while