Anabeta. Get on it!

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently in between cycles. Was looking for something 'natural' while waiting till my next go around.

This stuff is solid. Biggest difference it makes is with appetite. Hands down. Take a pill and within 30 mins your hungry as hell. Also good for energy/endurance during workouts. Definitely feel a difference.

All this and I'm only dosing at 3/day.

Anyway... great product. Going to be stopping soon, but definitely looking forward to using at the full 4-5/day during PCT this summer...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always hate when I stop using AB. Glad you enjoyed it and I know plenty of people do love to add it to their PCTs.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm currently in between cycles. Was looking for something 'natural' while waiting till my next go around.

This stuff is solid. Biggest difference it makes is with appetite. Hands down. Take a pill and within 30 mins your hungry as hell. Also good for energy/endurance during workouts. Definitely feel a difference.

All this and I'm only dosing at 3/day.

Anyway... great product. Going to be stopping soon, but definitely looking forward to using at the full 4-5/day during PCT this summer...

Agreed, thanks for the feedback.

Works great as a natty product or stack. For those of you who do cycles it's an excellent addition to your PCT.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you like the product. Anabeta has always been a nice addition to lots of stacks or great stand alone.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using Anabeta right now. I have lost count how many cycles I have done with this before. Anyway, this time I took it because I noticed a decrease in libido after coming off ostarx. Anyway within a few days libido was better and of course appetite is nuts. I woke up in the middle of the night last night and I was starving. This after I already had a big steak dinner a couple hours before I went to bed. Anyway I have to go food shopping and the only thing I could do at the time was make a couple sandwiches and man I scarfed them down bigtime. Point being, yah, appetite increase is no joke. Just added Versa 1 to this cycle so I pretty excited..Anabeta rocks boys..still by far best natty product I have used todate and I have been in the supp game for 25 years..SJSJ

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I am currently using Anabeta right now. I have lost count how many cycles I have done with this before. Anyway, this time I took it because I noticed a decrease in libido after coming off ostarx. Anyway within a few days libido was better and of course appetite is nuts. I woke up in the middle of the night last night and I was starving. This after I already had a big steak dinner a couple hours before I went to bed. Anyway I have to go food shopping and the only thing I could do at the time was make a couple sandwiches and man I scarfed them down bigtime. Point being, yah, appetite increase is no joke. Just added Versa 1 to this cycle so I pretty excited..Anabeta rocks boys..still by far best natty product I have used todate and I have been in the supp game for 25 years..SJSJ
Love hearing this!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you're using Versa-1 and AnaBeta? :) I like where this is going

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great feedback OP and SJ. Thanks for taking the time to share!

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am currently using Anabeta right now. I have lost count how many cycles I have done with this before.
Good to hear that you've run it multiple times and its still effective.

I want to make this a staple for my PCTs/In-between cycles and was worried it would wear off after a couple uses.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

I want to make this a staple for my PCTs/In-between cycles and was worried it would wear off after a couple uses.
That is a great use for Anabeta, as part of pct or between cycles.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing up my last 5 days of an 8 week Anabeta Elite cycle. And I'm pissed it's about to end lol.

Strength, appetitie, pumps, muscle fullness, libido... all through the roof.

I'm not even off it yet and I can't wait to get back on it

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm finishing up my last 5 days of an 8 week Anabeta Elite cycle. And I'm pissed it's about to end lol.

This is how I am haha.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

What do you run in between?

I hate coming off Anabeta too!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
What do you run :)
Last break off Anabeta I used Versa1, I'm back on Anabeta, then not sure next. I have another bottle of Versa I may use. Whatever it is it will be natty though (=

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love Anabeta. I've been on and off it since the beta version. I'm running it now and on my second bottle. Think I'm gonna finish up this bottle while starting Versa-1 and then take a break of maybe 2 weeks or so and get on Anabeta Elite for 90 days. Not sure yet though.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last break off Anabeta I used Versa1, I'm back on Anabeta, then not sure next. I have another bottle of Versa I may use. Whatever it is it will be natty though (=
Nice. I never know what to do when AnaBeta is gone. And Alphamine :(

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nice. I never know what to do when AnaBeta is gone. And Alphamine :(
Enhanced will be here soon...prepare to have another addiction.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Is Versa1 supposed to be another natty Test booster like AB?

Reading some people say its actually a pre workout. Not sure.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
So you're using Versa-1 and AnaBeta? :) I like where this is going
I am on day 2 of Versa. I have not noticed much difference yet but am looking foward to it. Anyway Anabeta is still rocking. Look much fuller now then I did a couple weeks ago. So as of right now I am running Anabeta at 6 caps a day and Versa at 1. I might up the Versa to 2 a day but I will decide that as time goes on. For preworkout I have jacked micro that I use on occasion if I feel I need it. Lately I have been using the trusted 20 ounce coffee preworkout..lol. The only other supps i was using were powerful and pump spray a couple of weeks back but decided to drop it and will save it for another time..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established

Yes, I am still having good results with it. I have been cycling Anabeta since its release. I also used Anabeta elite as well but personally I prefer the original..anyway again to answer your question yes I have the same results when using it..SJSJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear that you've run it multiple times and its still effective. I want to make this a staple for my PCTs/In-between cycles and was worried it would wear off after a couple uses.
I use Anabeta in all my prohormone pct' s as well. I ran a 6 week cycle of epi and used Anabeta as part of my pct. I won't run another pct without it..sj

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I use Anabeta in all my prohormone pct' s as well. I ran a 6 week cycle of epi and used Anabeta as part of my pct. I won't run another pct without it..sj
Nice man, it's an awesome addition to any post cycle!

Thanks for sharing.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Enhanced will be here soon...prepare to have another addiction.
I might have to give this a shot. All the PES products I have used have been good so no reason why I should not give it a run..sj

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lastly how bad are the hunger desires while on Anabeta, I work a tough schedule and can only eat at certain periods of the day so I don't want to be constantly starving throughout the day.

For me the hunger only comes after each dose. I also work a sh*t schedule so I time it when I know I'll have a chance to eat.

But I have to note that I'm only taking 3/day. Can only imagine how the dudes using 6/day are feeling.

My plan for PCT is to take 5-6 day and taper off.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm very interested in trying out Anabeta but I'm frankly a little confused on what it's intended purposes are for? It seems like it increases ones hunger and desire to eat which will help you with adding some weight and muscle. Others say its works as a great test boosting agent, what is in Anabeta which helps raise test levels? Lastly how bad are the hunger desires while on Anabeta, I work a tough schedule and can only eat at certain periods of the day so I don't want to be constantly starving throughout the day.
When it was first beta tested the belief was that it may not promote increases in test, but most users found notable increases in nutrient usage (particularly benefits with increased CHO consumption), muscle hardness and vascularity, and many noted increased hunger.

Recent research has shown it may in fact boost test: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/202650-anacyclus-pyrethrum-d.html

There are other benefits but these tend to be the reasons most use it around here.

As for your second post about the hunger, I would say you have to give it a try first to see how it reacts with you in that regard. I personally do not notice huge increases in hunger (but there are many who do). Since your situation may not allow you to necessarily increase you food intake during all portions of the day I would try to take it with your biggest meals if you do. You could also dose it with your large dinner and possibly pre-bed.

edit: Just had a thought. When do you workout? Before your big dinner or earlier in the day?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When it was first beta tested the belief was that it may not promote increases in test, but most users found notable increases in nutrient usage (particularly benefits with increased CHO consumption), muscle hardness and vascularity, and many noted increased hunger.

Recent research has shown it may in fact boost test: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/202650-anacyclus-pyrethrum-d.html

There are other benefits but these tend to be the reasons most use it around here.

As for your second post about the hunger, I would say you have to give it a try first to see how it reacts with you in that regard. I personally do not notice huge increases in hunger (but there are many who do). Since your situation may not allow you to necessarily increase you food intake during all portions of the day I would try to take it with your biggest meals if you do. You could also dose it with your large dinner and possibly pre-bed.

edit: Just had a thought. When do you workout? Before your big dinner or earlier in the day?
Bolt..I'm about to crack open my 6th bottle of Anabeta. It's by far my favorite supplement outside of staples. Quick question though-I've recently picked up some slinsanev2 and slintensity because they were on sale. I dose Anabeta with meals on non workout days. Would there be any negative or redundant effects by taking a GDA along with Anabeta?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It will be a sad 4 weeks off...but AnaBeta Elite gains are there to stay

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bolt..I'm about to crack open my 6th bottle of Anabeta. It's by far my favorite supplement outside of staples. Quick question though-I've recently picked up some slinsanev2 and slintensity because they were on sale. I dose Anabeta with meals on non workout days. Would there be any negative or redundant effects by taking a GDA along with Anabeta?
I think they would be a very nice combo together. I am a huge fan of SSv2 and love the bo with AB. Very Bolt approved combo. ;)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think they would be a very nice combo together. I am a huge fan of SSv2 and love the bo with AB. Very Bolt approved combo. ;)
haha good to hear. been doing it for about 2 weeks with AB and have 6 more weeks worth

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 caps. 2 pre and 2 w/ post wo meal. not many people comment on any additional gains with 6 caps. I wouldn't even worry about non workout day dosing, just pop it with your meals. don't worry about the hunger either. I describe it as a healthy hunger/appettite

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Sean your a gentleman and a scholar
Ya Sean's advice is perfect. I would second the notion of 2 pre and 2 post workout on training days then 2 with your 2 largest meals of the day or 1 with 4 meals spread out (IME it isn't a huge deal with timing on off days but some enjoy different schemes so you can play around a little to find what works for you).

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me correct myself, I usually get home from work around 4 everyday where I then have my large cup of coffee along with any supplements I take pre workout and usually a pre workout meal which consist of white rice and kidney beans. I then work out anywhere from 6pm to 8pm and then get home from the gym and have my larger dinner for the night. Now an above poster stated he takes 3 caps but some people take 6, forgive me for not looking into it but what is the actual recommended dosage and what do people usually run it at? I suppose I can take my doses on my 15 minute break, on my half hour lunch break, with my pre workout meal, and then again with my post workout dinner meal.
Recommended dose is 4 caps. 2 pre and 2 post. Some people go up to 6 caps but not necessary at all.

You can mess with however you want to dose it though. I usually do 2 pre then 2 with my last meal of the day.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recommended dose is 4 caps. 2 pre and 2 post. Some people go up to 6 caps but not necessary at all.

You can mess with however you want to dose it though. I usually do 2 pre then 2 with my last meal of the day.
Seems to be a lot of people's dosing.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems to be a lot of people's dosing.
Ya for sure. I've dosed like this and a few other ways but for me its the perfect way to dose it.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lol, this is the story of my life!

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
hey guys what's the difference between anabeta and anabeta elite ?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ABE has added cortisol control from 5-adro and leaning effects from forskolin can help promote lean mass gains or good for cutting/recomping.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks! I 'm going to finish compound 20 in 2 weeks, I want to continue with anabeta elite and erease pro for 4 weeks. What are you thinking about?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ABE/EPro is an incredible stack. Sounds like a good plan. How'd that c20 treat you?

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
very very good for me! I gain strength, lean muscle and endurance after 3 weeks

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very very good for me! I gain strength, lean muscle and endurance after 3 weeks
Awesome bro, avi looks ripped! I had a very successful cut with c20/EPRO about a year back.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
i'm in FRANCE is very difficult to have the very best supplements . when we have some it's very expensive . we are very late

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
do nutraplanet delevery in FRANCE ? For exemple 1 bottle of compound 20 is 85$