PES Enhanced R&D Review

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I need to start by thanking Josh and the PES team for the opportunity to give my opinion on their new pre-workout supplement Enhance. I received 2 sample packets last night with no information at all on the product, no profile, no flavor, absolutely zilch. So of course I went to bed pretty excited about giving this a go today!

Taste: like I said I was giving no info on this product, not even the flavor, and the product still contained no coloring so that
left me clueless. Nevertheless I didn't hesitate to mix this up in my shaker with about 8 oz of water. On my initial taste I thought it to be a watermelon flavor, but the drinks after that seemed to be more of a blue raspberry flavor. It was initially sweet and then had a slightly sour aftertaste, but was definately great tasting and very easy to drink. The only problem I notice was it did leave a quite a bit of foamy residue in my shaker afterwards, which I filled back with water at the gym and after drinking that still noticed a bit of foam hanging out in my cup so ended up rinsing it out lol.

Energy: I was warned that this stuff was strong, but didn't really expect it to be quite as strong as it actually seemed to hit me. I drank it about 15-20 mins before I started my first lift, it really hit me about 10-15 more mins after that, and it hit hard! It left me a bit spaced out and disconnected feeling for about 15 mins, but after that I felt great. Overall I ended up having a great workout and intensity was definitely there. Afterwards I still felt good and never had any feelings of crashing. I'm not usually very sensitive to stims but this stuff hit me like a truck, so I think I should have started out with this at half a packet, which is probably what I am going to do with my second sample pack. Either that or wait about 45 mins before starting my workout, which was when I starting feeling really good.

Pump: this is where enhanced really shined for me. The pumps were intense, for me this was similar to 1000mg agmatine, which is what I normally take with my pre-wo supps. Luckily I left it out today as I wanted to run this solo, otherwise I may have popped lol. I was doing a fully body 3x15 routine today so the high reps were really bringing some pain with the pumps. Some people may be a bit turned off by this, but I love me some painful pumps!

Overall: Enhanced is another great addition to the PES lineup and I don't think anyone will be disappointed in this long awaited pre workout. Just be advised it is very potent and may knock you on your ass while you figure out the dosing that is best for you. Enhanced provided me with a better pump than I have gotten from any other pre workout supplement being used solo. If you are a junkie for the pump then you will definately be wanting to add enhanced to your arsenal. I already know I will be switching my pre to Enhanced and will probably be able to drop buying agmatine products, as this seemed to cover that aspect quite well. This was just my initial review on a single sample of Enhanced, I still have 1 more packet to put to use so I will be back to provide a bit more thought and input after that as well.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review. Really looking forward to giving this a shot.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the detailed review. :thumbsup:

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nice job, thanks again

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
how can I get down with some sample packs?
These testers were chosen a while ago. We will have a sample request thread/page when they are ready

Thanks for your interest!

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I used my second sample today, I went ahead and used the full pack again to compare results to last use. Waited about 35 mins before jumping into my workout this time. Didn't experience the brief spaced out feeling I had last time. I did experience some high blood pressure and heart rate though, after a set of squats I noticed my heart was racing so checked it out after it didn't seem to slow down much after a few mins. Bp was 168/80 and heart rate was 148. I have never been sensitive to caffeine but seem to be quite sensitive to something in enhanced. Things went back to feeling normal after about 30 mins. Besides that it was another great workout and pumps were excellent yet again. Also havent noticed any tingling sensations with enhanced so guessing it doesnt include beta alanine. I will definately be supporting pes and using enhanced in the future, but will for sure be starting it at half the dose with 500mg cap of agmatine tossed in. This stuff is intense!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
Remember guys, those signed up for the insider will get first crack at Enhanced!
if youjust give this info out all willy nilly then EVERYONE can join be an "insider", by this logic if everyone is INSIDE and NO ONE is OUTSIDE then how are we special? SHHHH keep this quiet, if it soooo cool to be part of something exclusive. If others find out it brings down the street cred of the PES Insiders . . . next thing you know that know-it-all cooper will be here and spouting out trivial info

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if youjust give this info out all willy nilly then EVERYONE can join be an "insider", by this logic if everyone is INSIDE and NO ONE is OUTSIDE then how are we special? SHHHH keep this quiet, if it soooo cool to be part of something exclusive. If others find out it brings down the street cred of the PES Insiders . . . next thing you know that know-it-all cooper will be here and spouting out trivial info
I agree.
they should then fly them into headquarters and brand them with the PES logo...now that's inside!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review bro. Definitely split that second pack into two doses. Feedback is showing this stuff is potent! :)

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
I agree.
they should then fly them into headquarters and brand them with the PES logo...now that's inside!
well I am an IC member at USP Labs, maybe brand me on each cheek . . . . . consider it advertising

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Great review bro. Definitely split that second pack into two doses. Feedback is showing this stuff is potent! :)
Too late lol I already used the full pack again for round 2, wanted to be able to accurately compare both days. Will play with the dosing once product is released, probably start it out at half serving with some extra agmatine to top it off.

xhrr

Awards
heart racing and high bp sounds like yohimbine. I hope I'm wrong. Alphamine's Y had considerable less sides than normal yohimbine for me but the elevated heart rate is still there during HIIT and Crossfit WODs.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another detailed feedback. Thumbs up! Nice ingredients so far. Looking forward to the write-up.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Another detailed feedback. Thumbs up! Nice ingredients so far. Looking forward to the write-up.
Thanks, looking forward to giving my sample of jack3d micro a go on my next workout expecting another great workout!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The spacey feeling has me intrigued...

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
The spacey feeling has me intrigued...
Yeah not really sure what was up, think it just kind of hit me and was a bit too powerful, seemed a bit out of it for a few until I got used to it. Probably just needed to start it at half a dose and build a bit of tolerance. Will play around with the dosing when the product drops for sure.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a feel of its own...a feel that really makes you dominate the gym. Would love to hear how some athletes and MMA guys like it for performance. Great way to get an edge over your opponent

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Man... How were these guys selected to test it!??? I'm more jealous right now than when I watched my super sweet 16 on MTV! ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, looking forward to giving my sample of jack3d micro a go on my next workout expecting another great workout!
Awesome. Please let us know how things go. Thank you!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
It's a feel of its own...a feel that really makes you dominate the gym. Would love to hear how some athletes and MMA guys like it for performance. Great way to get an edge over your opponent
When my tub gets here I will give some out around our club (Mma) , they are already hooked on alphamine.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the detailed review!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When my tub gets here I will give some out around our club (Mma) , they are already hooked on alphamine.
Another enabler. Yeesh I swear, getting people addicted to the Alphamine.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Another enabler. Yeesh I swear, getting people addicted to the Alphamine.
I just give them a little taste.....Alphamine does the rest.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 2
CATdiesel76 Supplement Auction 1
Xrkc6x PES 111
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 5
Supplements 11