Caloric significance with this stack and IF?

Drock1234

Awards
It just dawned on me that my current stack might have enough nutritional significance to be considered breaking my IF fast window...

I lift around 6 hours before my first meal.

Current stack:
1.5 - 2g ArA
~6g GMS

Plus other support supps, but concerned with the caloric/fat content of these two things and my fast window. What do you guys think?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't sweat the little stuff like that. I have done IF and trained fasted with that combo with great results.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As bolt said you'll be fine. Got your LCLT stacked with that :D

Drock1234

Awards
I wouldn't sweat the little stuff like that. I have done IF and trained fasted with that combo with great results.
Thanks man. I've used the stack before but I wasn't on IF back then. I like IF but bulking and on a caffeine/stim break is killing me to make it to my first meal. Might have to switch it up.

As bolt said you'll be fine. Got your LCLT stacked with that :D
Yeah buddy. I hate stim breaks but my current stack is pretty boss. Threw it together w some things I've gathered over time but never finished.

1.5-2g Ara
2g LCLT
5g Leucine
2 scoop Hemavol
1-2 scoops GlycerGrow
6 caps C-bol (found this gem half full- it fell behind my supplement shelf) come up!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like some insane pumps! I ran ArA plus Hemavol once and it was insane...C-bol on top of that is probably intense.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice stack there man. Gonna see some good gains I presume. Sucking down that GlycerGrow probably sucks though haha.

Always good to find lost supps.

Drock1234

Awards
Sounds like some insane pumps! I ran ArA plus Hemavol once and it was insane...C-bol on top of that is probably intense.
They're pretty nasty. I only do compound moves right now, no bi/tri isolation...for fear my arms might explode haha