Insidious Pre-WO by ASL?

S

sina

Banned
Awards
This isnt' bad at all.. The only thing I don't like is the Maltodextrin content due to my dieting restrictions

Agmatine Sulf = 1500mg
Caffeine = 225mg
13 Dimethyl. HCL? = 60mg

This reminds me of Muscle Marinade by Purus but with Agmatine.. However I never heard of 1,3 D. HydroChloride.

Is there a better alternative to 13 D. HCL? Perhaps Ephedrine or some other stimulant.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This isnt' bad at all.. The only thing I don't like is the Maltodextrin content due to my dieting restrictions

Agmatine Sulf = 1500mg
Caffeine = 225mg
13 Dimethyl. HCL? = 60mg

This reminds me of Muscle Marinade by Purus but with Agmatine.. However I never heard of 1,3 D. HydroChloride.

Is there a better alternative to 13 D. HCL? Perhaps Ephedrine or some other stimulant.
1,3 Dimethylamylamine HCL is just another name used for DMAA. Same as 1,3 Dimethylamylamine.

And there are far better pre workouts then that. I would rather buy all ingredients listed in this product in bulk.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
i already have those 3 ingredients in bulk i could make it myself if i wanted to without any maltodextrin

S

sina

Banned
Awards
I figured. Why other preworkout favors to you kbayne. Also where can I purchase bulk 13 dmaa. I believe it was banned and they stopped producing it in raw powders?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sina clear your PMs.