Versa-1, Jack3d Micro, Modern BCAA, & Agmatine 500 stack

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally got my versa-1 today! :yumyum:I'm going to start my versa-1 tomorrow along with my jack3d micro and Modern BCAA. First I'm new to this Agmatine stuff so can some one tell me what this is? I also noticed that jack3d micro has agmatine in it as well. Should I take 2 agmatine 500 caps on non-workout days since I don't take jack3d on those days? Or 1 cap with breakfast on workout days And jack3d micro w my workout around 3pm.
Agmatine is the byproduct of the amino acid arginine with many different benefits.

Workout days I would dose agmatine 500mg in the morning pre meal. Since jacked micro has agmatine in it. You could throw in 500mg with micro if you wanted though.

Non workout days take 500mg 2-3 times a day pre meals.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks I was reading on agmatine shows benefits from pain relieve to anti-depressant. How about in the gym? Better pumps?
Most definitely. Stacked with citrulline malate... monster pumps.

But yes there are multiple benefits from agmatine which makes it very versatile. You will enjoy it :D

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally got my versa-1 today! :yumyum:I'm going to start my versa-1 tomorrow along with my jack3d micro and Modern BCAA. First I'm new to this Agmatine stuff so can some one tell me what this is? I also noticed that jack3d micro has agmatine in it as well. Should I take 2 agmatine 500 caps on non-workout days since I don't take jack3d on those days? Or 1 cap with breakfast on workout days And jack3d micro w my workout around 3pm.
Awesome, thank you for the support!

Here are some possible options

Workout day
Agmatine: 1-2caps with breakfast
Micro: Pre-workout

Non-Workout days
Agmatine: 1-2 caps with breakfast
*if dosing 1 cap in AM could dose a 2nd in the afternoon/evening meal

Or just skip the Agmatine solo on workout days and jut use micro, just depends on how often you want to dose. It's a very versatile product!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established